Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

So @AnJilaah Sin City will be released Korean version? That movies is based on comic so that will be awesome if KDW take the role because his expression is so comical.I will wait his next project, i think it will be better if he still doing in silver screen rather than drama event i'm so miss him in drama.

@cesc  @AnJilaah...

-Yes KDW like Tablo then their answers in interview are matching=relationship between parent like 'friend'.

-Agree, Kang Dong Won 'oustanding' on silver screen than drama. But he is very cute when talk about cast in drama in interview," ...want ..on drama...but ...denied". His comedy skill not bad! Then Song Hye Kyo reponsed,".....drama...be next....." Anyway, KDW do drama or big sreen... but DO NOT forget his 'job' for Song Hye Kyo as she said,"After movie LOVE FOR SALE, we still contact ...good friend. We are very close. Kang Dong Won is ONLY person who I can talk. He help me a lot when filming". Both of them are same level=class!

-@action movie, same interview w/KDW....Song Hye Kyo mention,"I like....action...when older could not do it..."

We have good news for MY BRILLIANT LIFE, right? LET'S PARTY!

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘My Brilliant Life’ confirmed for screening in four overseas markets47549-260420.jpg

After being invited to participate in the ‘Spotlight on Korea’ corner of the upcoming ’34th Hawaii International Film Festival,’ the production company for South Korean movie ‘My Brilliant Life‘ has confirmed today that it will also be screened in four overseas markets which include Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.

‘My Brilliant Life’ is scheduled to open in Hong Kong cinemas later this year, while it will open in Taiwanese cinemas on October 3rd. A Mainland China official revealed, “We hope that it will do as well as ‘Late Autumn’ at the box office.”

The movie is based on a novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran, and tells the story of a young couple who has a son that is suffering from advanced aging. ‘My Brilliant Life’ stars Gang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo, Jo Sung Mok, Baek Il Seob, and others.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"[My Brilliant Life] Ready to go Four nations2014091208243944172_1.jpg

The Korean family movie[My Brilliant Life] is about to meet fans in four Asian countries including China and Taiwan.

According to the movie’s official distributor CJ E&M today, [My Brilliant Life] will be released in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Vietnam.

The movie, starring the Korean movie stars “Kang Dong-won” and Song Hye-kyo”, was much anticipated by both Koreans and fans in some Chinese-speaking countries.

[My Brilliant Life] describes a unique family affection by setting progeria as its main subject, and it is expected to touch hearts of overseas movie fans.

The movie tells a story of Dae-su (“Kang Dong-won”) and Mira (“Song Hye-kyo”), who happen to become parents at the age of 17, and their son Ah-reum (“Cho Seong-mok”), a thoughtful sixteen-year-old boy who suffers progeria and has the body of an eighty-year-old man.

Reporter: Ahn Yi-seul
Translator: Kim Tae-yeon
KoFan | September 12 2014

'My Brilliant Life' invited to 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

20140910001251035_1.jpg

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo's film 'My Brilliant Life' has been invited to the 34th Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF).

'My Brilliant Life' was invited for the 'Gala Presentation' during the 'Spotlight on Korea' section of the 34th Hawaii International Film Festival, which opens on October 30.

The festival was first started in 1981. Many Korean movies including 'Mother', 'Thieves', and 'Cold Eyes', and more have been invited to this event.

The HIFF rep said, "We heard of 'My Brilliant Life' through the Berlin and Cannes film markets and trusted the work of director Lee Jae-yong, and lead actors Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo."

issue@asiatoday.co.kr | Sept 12 2014

ALL up dates' pictures...AWESOME! Kang Dong Won's best 'emotion' since Sept. 3/2014. His MBL wife&son either. They look 'relax'! BRAVO!!!!!

I complained w/MBL's stylist for Kang Dong Won's hair in my comments....in past! Thanks!

His hair look better with me(white shirt)!

Well the stage greeting planned in Korea is finished.Very happy that MPL is going to be screened in 4 other countries and also in Hawaii.
This is a wonderful opportunity for especially KDW to be exposed as a great actor in those countries. Hope that it will really expose and introduce KDW to the Asian country.