Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

@Orion Yep, I know I agree with you.  If this is true it would be awesome .
Also I found the same news on this Japanese website:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/pakcya/folder/1081918.html

Below you can find the translation using Google translate:

"13.10.16 19:16 Post date and time
※ This article is using a translator .

< Kang Dong-won , " good friends ( original title : 좋은 친구들) " commercial films return .. December crank -in
I show the performance of the inner surface figure and friend in December of shooting scheduled to begin ... spent >

It is scheduled to actor Kang Dong-won aimed at commercial films return through the " good friends " movie . Kang Dong Won is a situation to accept the appearance in response to the " good friends " scenario ahead of time according to the movie multiple parties .

The " good friends " , it to the tail posture Pictures has released the work of large-scale , such as " Snow Country train " : a work that (오퍼스 픽처스 OPUS Pictures) to prepare . In the story of three men who stacked friendship spent as a friend from school days , I drew the incident spread goodwill for each other leads to crime .

I seen the ones responsible for the (인철) role Inchoru Kang Dong-won of the three person . It is a character personality of each other but are divided Inchoru is an exceptional person feeling for friends while in the rough . It is central character will help it to flow incident is not expected.

On the other hand Kang Dong Won is the short film CGV , a domestic large multiplex was independently developed in the work of the return call released after " The X " : appeared in ( running time 30 minutes) . Kang Dong Won participated in the 18th Busan International Film Festival related schedule up to 5 days from leaving the 3rd . In return work for the first time commercial feature film of Kang Dong-won , " good friends " movie is in full swing in the casting operation and modification of the current scenario with the goal of filming in December this year ."

vaninavanini said:
It is scheduled to actor Kang Dong-won aimed at commercial films return through the " good friends " movie . Kang Dong Won is a situation to accept the appearance in response to the " good friends " scenario ahead of time according to the movie multiple parties .

Guest AnJilaah

^Wow one movie after another. He's on a roll! I hope their will be a confirmation soon whether he will act on the movie or not. Can't wait! :)
@strawberry555 welcome to the Kang Dong Won thread! :)

wah..why i'm late to discover kdw thread!??love him....one of my fav actor with brilliant acting and share some mysterious image...hihi..good to hear that his movies will coming out and maybe another project on the line?? :D
Sorry for being late to introduce myself! hi,im erinaz...
:D :-h

Guest AnJilaah

@erinaz hi! welcome to the kdw thread! :)
This was first posted in KDW DC but I guess the media had pick on it as well. Kang Dong Won's recent photo. :)
Article Images

Credit: nate/dc

Kang Dong-won melts fans′ hearts with his smile

896373_0_236247_92345.jpg

Recently, a picture titled, "The recent photo of Kang Dong-won who still looks like in twenties" was uploaded on an online community board.

According to the publisher, the picture was taken during a culminating party for the film "Kundo: Age of the Rampant" where Kang Dong-won attended wearing a hat.

In the photo revealed, the actor is looking at the camera along with a woman next to him. 

Kang Dong-won is particularly attracting attention with his flawless skin and young face.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, "He's so handsome and gorgeous", "He looks like a teenager", "I want to take a picture with him, too", and more.

<이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr> 

Guest AnJilaah

Aaah Kang Dong Won won't be in "Good Friends" movie anymore cause of conflict in schedule...

-----

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Woo and Lee Kwang Soo Likely to Co-star in New Movie

Actors Jung Woo and Lee Kwang Soo will meet as “Good Friends.”

It has been reported by a Korean media outlet that according to an official in the film industry on November 28, the two stars are looking over parts for a new film, “Good Friends.” The film will be directed by Lee Do Yoon and produced by Opus Pictures.

“Good Friends” tells the story of three men who have been friends since their school years and the events that take place when their good will for each other causes them to commit crimes.

Jung Woo, who rose to stardom through his role in tvN’s “Reply 1994,” will be playing In Chul, and Lee Kwang Soo, who continues to achieve success through appearing in variety programs and dramas, will be playing Min Soo. In Chul is a sly character that hides his affection for his friends behind his rough way of talking. Min Soo is very naïve but has a kind heart.

“Good Friends” is expected to portray a strong bond between friends. Actor Kang Dong Won was part of the initial cast, but his decision to star in the film fell through due to conflict in schedule.

“Good Friends” is scheduled to finish casting and begin filming at the end of the month

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/28/jung-woo-and-lee-kwang-soo-likely-to-co-star-in-new-movie/#.UpoguMQW28o

starts at 2:26 talks about Dong Won's latest photo during Kundo's wrap up party

Source: arirangworld@youtube

Kang Dong Won cast in 'My Palpitating Life' along with Song Hye Kyo.

Cr. HeraldCorp

20131202000175_0.jpg

And in ENGLISH from MWave

class="titleNews"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

Already making one beautiful movie, Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo signed onto the upcoming film, Pit-A-Pat, My Life (Tentative English Title).

Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie

On December 2, Zip Cinema announced that Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won have been finalized in the movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life, based on the best-selling novel by Kim Ae Ran.

Read the >> FULL ARTICLE <<

i didn't post here for a very long time. i hope i still make sense. and thank you, i enjoy all your sharing <3 

ArticleKang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo to meet up once again in the movie 'My Palpitating Life'

Source: Sports Hankook via Naver

1. [+1,664, -37] This is a visual shock...

2. [+1,093, -93] Wasn't there a rumor mill about Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won dating while shooting a movie together? Seeing as how they're actually shooting a movie together, I don't think that's true... since lovers don't tend to take on the same project, especially ex-lovers. 

3. [+963, -118] I'm scared they'll fall in love with each other... I like Song Hye Gyo unni but... ㅋㅋㅋ nono ㅋㅋ

4. [+728, -35] Hul daebak!!! A movie that will make the eyes happy

5. [+619, -40] Wow, such exciting news, I'm looking for it.. I really love both actors ♥♥

6. [+268, -16] Song Hye Gyo has acted once with all of the best male actors of our time.. Won Bin, Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hun, Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung, Kang Dong Won ㅋㅋ Amazing. Fighting to Song Hye Gyo!!

7. [+240, -53] Song Hye Gyo's so pretty, who wouldn't want to hit on her? Why do people always assume it's the girl that's hitting on men? Stop assuming that she will date everyone... focus on how she touches our hearts with each project she takes on.

8. [+185, -30] She's this pretty and lovely even to me... it'd be weird for any male to not be obsessed with her..

credit: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/12/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-gyo-cast-in.html

Guest retsuno

I screamed when I read this news, and couldn't hide my excitement :))
First, because we got another project from KDW after Kundo.
Second, because I can't believe my wish become true, to see SHK and KDW co-star once again in the movie.
Can't wait to see this movie to be released 8->

Guest AnJilaah

wow so this is why he won't be doing "Good Friends" anymore. yey for a new Kang Dong Won movie! KDW-SHK's chemistry was amazing for Camelia so It ups my excitement even more. 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won to Play a Married Couple in New Film
Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won to Play a Married Couple in New Film

Actor Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo are confirmed for a new film titled “My Palpitating Life” as a married couple.

On December 2, an industry insider shared that Kang Dong Won and Son Hye Kyo have been confirmed for the movie.

“My Palptating Life” is based on a best-seller novel of the same name written by Kim Ae Ran. The book is about a young couple who has a son with Progeria syndrome, which is a rare generic defect that will cause aging at a very early age. The novel is written in a cheerful yet simple style, and sold 14,000 copies within the first 3 months after its publication.

Lee Jae Yong, who is famous for hits such as “Scandal” and “An Affair,” will direct the movie. Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will act together as the young couple who has a son suffering from Progeria syndrome.

“My Palpitating Life” will start shooting in the beginning of next year.

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/01/song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-won-to-play-a-married-couple-in-new-film/#.Up1N7cQW28o

Guest AnJilaah

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"SISTAR’s Hyolyn’s Ideal Type Continues to be Kang Dong Won

SISTAR’s Hyolyn expressed her everlasting love for her one and only ideal type, Kang Dong Won. 

When Hyolyn appeared on December 4 broadcast of SBS′s One Night of TV Entertainment she said, “My ideal type is and always has been Kang Dong Won. But there are too many others who have picked him as their ideal type, such as miss A’s Suzy and Kara’s Han Seung Yeon, who are difficult matches. I decided to take a step back.”

SISTAR’s Hyolyn’s Ideal Type Continues to be Kang Dong Won

The singer had picked Kang Dong Won as her ideal type numerous times in the past. 

She even once sent a video message to all the female celebrities who picked Kang Dong Won as their ideal type saying, “I don’t know since when you all started liking Kang Dong Won oppa, but I started liking him since the creation of universe.”

She also revealed on the show, “I’ve sent numerous video messages to Dong Won oppa, but I have yet received a reply.” 

Photo credit: SBS

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52665/sistar-hyolyn-says-she-liked-kangdongwon-since-the-beginning

EDIT: MORE IDEAL TYPE NEWS... :)

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"miss A Selects Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ho and More as Ideal Types

Miss A’s member Suzy revealed that her ideal type is Kang Dong Won. 

The members of miss A guested on December 7’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Today Night and showed off their powerful live singing skills. 

The members sang Hush on the spot, followed by Suzy’s performance of her solo track Moment.

miss A Selects Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ho and More as Ideal Types

After singing live, Suzy expressed her regrets of not being able to go visit ‘noraebang’ or karaoke rooms recently.

When DJ Jung Sun Hee asked what they sing when they go, miss A members answered, “Suzy likes to rap. We had no idea that she would rap like that.”

Min and Fei named Davichi’s 8282 as their favorite song to sing. 

When asked for their ideal types, Suzy picked Kang Dong Won and Ian Somerhalder, Min picked Won Bin, whereas Fei and Jia picked Lee Min Ho, revealing they are also fans of SBS’s hit drama The Heirs

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53006/missa-suzy-says-her-ideal-type-is-kangdongwon

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2NE1’s Park Bom Wants to Invite Lee Min Ho to 2NE1 Concert

2NE1’s Park Bom revealed she is a fan of actor Lee Min Ho who is starring in the SBS drama “The Heirs.”

On December 12, 2NE1 appeared as special guest on the “Superstar Special” segment of KBS 2FM’s “Lee So Ra’s Music Plaza.” The members of the group displayed their volubility and their honest personalities.

On the radio show DJ Lee So Ra asked, “If you could invite one male celebrity to 2NE1’s concert, who would it be?” Without hesitation, Park Bom answered, “Lee Min Ho.” The rest of the members exclaimed in agreement to Park Bom’s answer.

Sandara Park mentioned her ideal type celebrity, actor Kang Dong Won and said, “I would be very thankful if he could come and sit next to Lee Min Ho,” creating a wave of laughter on set.  

Lee So Ra's Music Plaza

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/12/2ne1s-park-bom-wants-to-invite-lee-min-ho-to-2ne1-concert/#.Uqnf-tIW0fU

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AnJilaah

Hi everyone! :)
According to one article, Dong Won attended the VIP premiere of "The Attorney" which stars Song Kang Ho. Other stars mentioned to be in the premiere are Kim Hye Soo, Shin Ha Kyun, Song Seung Heon, Im Su Jeong, Uhm Jung Hwa, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Seung gi, etc (so many...). As usual, he didn't make a public appearance or walk the carpet for press. Probably, days from now? :D
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131216n10507