The Other Kim Jun Su (jyp). :x :x Pictureeeessss

Guest cmy_185

Guest lenakeem

geeze stop comparing him to dbsk's junsu.

we all get the point.

well i think hes extremly cute. ahah so "gangsta"

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindoodoo

Hm... He's hot I guess... But something about his face kind of annoys me...

Yeah, his eyes are super far apart from eachother but theres something else that annoys me...

I dont know :mellow:

Anyways, wangsters are such a turnoff. ._.;

Guest dbsk_star

he looks hot^^ hehe a bit of a camwhore, but thats okay XD he is going to be a celebrity so why not get used to taking pictures!

he kinda attracts me better than Kim Junsu from Dbsk

but my number 1 Kim Junsu will remain to be Dongbangshinki's kamo-butt Kim Junsu^^

Guest boojae<33

GAH! hes pretty cute!

but no one can beat my dear kim junsu ! x]

btw..he reminds me of minwoo when he smiles.. !

thanks for sharing

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

LOLOLOL. Xiah<3

This guy is pretty cute, but he looks a bit old for a 1988'er. That means he's like 18-19?

I don't like the gangster pics T_T

I like the first 3 pics with the girl, and the few last ones where's he's NOT acting wanksta =O

I'd much prefer sophisticated guys :]

Guest jae!fany

ahh he's pretty hot (:

but he's very wanksta LOL although i have to admit he does look hot in those clothes.

smkimjunsu<3

Guest kayem7289

Why are you guys complaining about others compairing him to Xiah Junsu?

Obviously that's what the poster wanted us to do, what were you guys expecting us to talk about if it says "The OTHER Kim Junsu?" Just say, "Oh, he's cute..." Of course we'll mention Xiah Junsu <_< .

I don't necessarily think that fame brings in more attraction. Obviously comparing pre-debut Junsu to this guy would mean Xiah would lose indefinitely. But you'll also have to remember that even three years ago was a different time for teens, camwhoring wasn't as big as it is now. Don't forget that this guy is already 18-19, while Xiah was still 16 before

he debuted, so this guy would have an advantage if we're comparing pre-debut pix. We are comparing present day Junsu's.

Not to mention, Xiah has much more charisma. Someone mentioned that this Junsu looks like your typical uhljjang, which he really does. There's not much charisma, he's hot, but he looks like a hot guy you can see at the mall.

Xiah Junsu has A LOT of charisma, looking at him now just, his look just screams "CELEBRITY!" Xiah has the looks of a celebrity, but this Junsu is just really good-looking, that's all.

Plus, this guy doesn't look that good without all the makeup, those pix in his car prove it. Although it's probably just the angle, he doesn't possess anything spectacular about his face. His eyes are far apart, his nose is a little...meh...and how come we don't see any teeth? Junsu has an AMAZING jaw-line, razor sharp cheekbones and good bone structure overall. He may have small eyes, but I don't think most of us even notice that.

Talent-wise, I won't compare them just yet. However, we ALL know who'll already own in that category. Xiah is considered one of the best already, it'll be hard to catch up to him. Dancing included, too. I doubt any new trainess could ever be as good as Xiah, even if they trained for years.

Personality-wise, again, I don't know him so I can't exactly say anything about that. However, once again, we can all guess who's already going to own in that category, too. Xiah has one of the best personalities around, and his cuteness is not imatitable. This guy is also a camwhore, nothing wrong with that, but I'm not a fan of arrogant men. He's hot and he knows it, plain and simple. Xiah is more naive, he's hot, but he doesn't know it. Have you guys ever noticed how unbelievably shy he gets when people compliment his looks?

Overall, Xiah pwns in every way possible and not because I'm biased or anything (maybe a little...). Even if we didn't know Xiah or this Junsu, you could just post hot 2006 pix of Xiah and this guy, and I'd still say Junsu would win. His aura, his charisma, everything. The gangsta-wannabe pix are also a major turn-off. The whole bar-scene, too. It's so tacky...Both are still pretty hot, but I <3 Xiah Junsu more.

PS~He should really consider changing his name or adding a stage name because he should be well aware of Xiah Junsu and how much people will compare the two when he debuts. Obviously people will be biased towards one-you know who I'm talking about-so it's for the better for him to do that. Unless he really wants the comparisons and competition.

Guest Luvables

He is pretty cute... People are comparing him to TVXQ junsu because the poster pointed it out by saying " the other kim jun su" and " he's hotter" so the poster obviously wanted to compare TVXQ junsu and this junsu... =T probably to get more attention for this thread . lol

Guest ddahlgijjzang

hmmmmmm very niceee

hahahahha he might make it big

hahahhaha but that's sweeet so amny new jyp trainees

Archived