The Other Kim Jun Su (jyp). :x :x Pictureeeessss

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my straight opinion, this JYP Junsu is more handsome than DBSK's Junsu, but he's less attractive. His look is ordinary handsome, like that can be found often in cyworld.

Guest fridelta

your title got me...

hahaha...

Yeah, He really is hot....

but he's way different from Xiah...

so comparing them will be a waste...

Guest RiSA

omg he is very hot xD but i wish he would stop being so wangsta too... it's kinda a turn off >_<

Guest fenhongse

he's good looking..

but yes.. i like xiah junsu more. TEEHEE. cuteness overload!

^^~

Guest joojihoon_19

WHen I look at his pics, I see Bi.. I dont know why..

I wish he'd lose the hiphop style..

Guest kfosho

ahaha i love how everyone is saying that xiah is better (; i totally agree.

this guy looks like he partys every night kind of guy and is always around girls you know??

i don't know i could be wrong or am wrong.

but yah doesn't look clean to me, compared to many many other celebs.

and for looks he is okay. like everyone else said i wish he did lose that "i'm soo cool " kind of look. it a real turn off.

like eveyone said xiah is 3029850342482 times better. i love my dbsg cutie.

Guest 정유미

he looks hot, but kim jun su--for me, that is-- is 24565903864373 times hotter.... ^^

Guest cpopbaby19

AHAHAH!

SUCH A WANKSTA! XD all those hand signs (whatever they're called) xD hahahah! but man, he's pretty hot.

but idk. Junsu's better for me. [;

After reading a million "Xiah Junsu is waaay hotter" or something to that extent, there's evidently a clear trend of bias. Obviously fame makes a guy 1,000,000 times more attractive. If Xiah was not the most popular member of the most popular Korean boyband at the moment, and you compared his pre-debut pictures to those of this kid's, I can almost guarantee that this JYP trainee would win in terms of physical appearance. Honestly, I think this kid is significantly better looking than Xiah. Xiah is my favorite Korean celeb, but I think he is by no means the hottest. If he wasn't a celeb, and he was some random guy walking down the street, I know I wouldn't turn to check him out. What I love about Xiah is not really his physical appearance, but more of the image and aura that he conveys -- his innocence, which is a rarity in today's world, and his individuality, another rarity in today's world, especially in the entertainment industry. The JYP trainee is pretty good looking, but he seems like a typical teenage male -- y'know, partying, drinking, smoking, being a fashionista and girls girls girls. He has the "I-know-I'm-hot" look written all over his face.

Word ^^

i don´t think he´s from the states... his english is good, but not "that good" :)

Guest SukarDrops

LMAO at the wangsta comments lol.

poor thing is just gonna get comapred to there Jun su..

Will it ever be I like hime for him..and him for him.... :rolleyes:

Guest twothree

oh my god, haha, look at all the DBSK fanatics repeating "Xiah Junsu" is hotter hahaha.

Archived