[OFFICIAL] Sandara Park (산다라박) Thread

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Guest dragon-rider

111224 DARA Me2day Update (With Translation)

Y993N.jpg

완타치! 공연을 보고왔습니다~!^.^ 240분짜리 공연!우와..관객분들도 정말 잘뛰시던데요?저도 넘 즐거웠어요!보면서 입이 쩍쩍 벌어지고 역시..!!!라는 생각을했지만!여러가지 배우고싶은맘이 컷는데ㅋ나름 걸그룹인 저희가 하기엔 좀 무리인 멘트들이ㅋ으하하!!!^_^;;ㅋ

나에게 너무너무 잘어울린 완타치 머리띠 득템! 사진 찍는데 너무 격렬하게 흔들린 머리띠의 싸이오빠 사진 ㅋㅋㅋ

One Touch! Coming to report about the performances! ^.^ The show ran on for 240 minutes! Wah.. The position from the audience perspective is really good, right? I enjoyed it a lot! My mouth kept getting stretched wider the longer I watched..!!! Although the thought is! A bit weird, but it’s something that I would want to learn Ke Their own version of the girlgroup was really too much, and I can’t comment Ke Oohaha!!! ^_^;; Ke

Tags: The cute, must-get item, One Touch headbands, really suit us! When the photo was taken, Psy-oppa in my headband was shaking violently Ke ke ke

Source: Dara's me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Dara- KISS in Nolza DVD

Credit:  bellefuentes @YT

Dara really can rock a solo stage!! And this song is damn hard to sing, it's so fast with line after line which can make you run out of breath, but she still work it out. Amazing!

Thanks for posting this link! I love it!! <3 I thought I have to wait for my Nolza DVD to watch this perf. I love her stage! It's sizzling HOT! <3 I love color red on Dara. Her aura is very different from her usual self. ^_^

111224 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

RWLgg.jpg

두둥…!!! 오늘은 크리스마스 이브??? 오후에 다둥이랑 잠깐 낮잠을 잤는데.. 일어나보니 한밤중!^_^;;; 하하하.. 우리 다둥이에게는 처음 맞는 크리스마스라 기념으로 케익을 준비했는데.. 다둥이 시무룩 하네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 아하하하하하….다둥아 메리 크리스마스!ㅋ

Dudung…!!! Today is Christmas Eve??? During the afternoon, Dadoong took a moment to nap.. And then woke up at midnight! ^_^;;; Ha ha ha..Since this is his first time, I prepared a special Christmas Cake for our Dadoong in celebration… Dadoong-i is sulky Ke ke ke A ha ha ha ha ha.. Dadoong-ah, Merry Christmas! Ke

7IgEI.jpg

난..30분정도밖에 남지않은 크리스마스 이브를 위해 기념을 촬영을하고싶엇을뿐이고.. 천둥이방에서 다행히 산타모자를 발견햇을뿐이고.. 옆엔 다둥이가 있었을뿐이고..그래서 다둥이를 안았을뿐이고.. 다둥이는 날 발로차며 ㅠ 탈출할뿐이고..결국 굴욕사진만 나왔을뿐이고ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

I.. Wanted to shoot a picture to celebrate, now that it’s only 30 minutes left with Christmas Eve.. Luckily, Thunder found a Santa hat inside his room.. I wanted to take the shot with Dadoong.. So I carried Dadoong in my arms for a bit.. But Dadoong kept on kicking ㅠ He was trying to escape.. Until only a humilating photo has come out finally ㅠㅠ Ke ke ke

111225 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

zBgtO.jpg

와아아아~!^_^드디어 크리스마스네요!짝짝짝!!!아하하하..집에서 하루종일 뒹굴고 자다보니 다크서클작렬인 쌩얼에 부시시한 머리지만..ㅠ.ㅠ그래도 랙잭이들에게 인사하고싶어서 찍엇어용!아하하하..왠지 어글리가 듣고싶네요!풉..울 사랑하는 랙잭이들!메리 크리스마스~!^.^

Waaaaahhhhh~! ^_^ It’s finally Christmas! *Clap clap clap*!!! A ha ha ha.. I was just rolling around the house the entire day, and because I slept too much, I now have dark circles under my eyes and extremely bushy hair..ㅠ.ㅠ I wanted to greet all the Blackjacks, but this photo that was taken! A ha ha ha.. It makes me want to listen to Ugly for some reason! Poop.. Our Blackjacks, I love you! Merry Christmas~! ^.^

Credits:

Source: Dara’s me2day

Guest dragon-rider

Thanks for posting this link! I love it!! <3 I thought I have to wait for my Nolza DVD to watch this perf. I love her stage! It's sizzling HOT! <3 I love color red on Dara. Her aura is very different from her usual self. ^_^

ikr! I love her giant peck with those hot juicy lips showing on the big screen. I was like "OMG if I was there I would be fainted" :lol: . When she threw the lipstick to the crowd, hotness overload!! Her voice was so strong and clear and she rocked all the highest notes. Who said Dara's vocal was weak? I'll hunt those people down.

And I love CL's short appearance in Kiss too. Team ChaeRa is the best! :wub:

Btw, some beautiful Dara fan-art:

tumblr_lw1j9f4Gqj1r3neouo1_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_lu1ubkAc5u1r3neouo1_400.jpg

Credit: irawanphie@tumblr

ikr! I love her giant peck with those hot juicy lips showing on the big screen. I was like "OMG if I was there I would be fainted"  :lol: . When she threw the lipstick to the crowd, hotness overload!! Her voice was so strong and clear and she rocked all the highest notes. Who said Dara's vocal was weak? I'll hunt those people down.

And I love CL's short appearance in Kiss too. Team ChaeRa is the best!  :wub:

Btw, some beautiful Dara fan-art:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit: irawanphie@tumblr

I wish we can have a copy of the video on screen.haha I'm so happy Dara did great on her solo stage. I don't care anymore about what haters say now. Dara has done so many great and inspiring things already. <3

^^Those fanarts are very beautiful! I'm happy that talented blackjacks share their 2NE1 inspired artworks to us.

Guest dragon-rider

@samecut123: It's so beautiful! Thank you! :wub: :wub:

I love this bun hairstyle of Dara, it's simple but it suits her very well. I personally like it when she ties her hair up much more than when she lets the hair down. Her forehead is pretty.

@samecut123: It's so beautiful! Thank you!  :wub: :wub:  

I love this bun hairstyle of Dara, it's simple but it suits her very well. I personally like it when she ties her hair up much more than when she lets the hair down. Her forehead is pretty.

Thanks. I'm really lazy making fanarts. Just when I feel like doing it.haha

Yeah, I also like her hair like this. It's clean and you can see all of Dara's face (&skin) clearly. But I also like her long hair in Go Away performances last year. :)

Guest dragon-rider

Thanks. I'm really lazy making fanarts. Just when I feel like doing it.haha

Yeah, I also like her hair like this. It's clean and you can see all of Dara's face (&skin) clearly. But I also like her long hair in Go Away performances last year. :)

I like that too. But my favorite is always the legendary palm tree hair :lol: . It's a Dara's brand.

I have just read a few pages at the beginning of the thread and there was a comment posted in 2006 "I think she'll come back to Korea soon and maybe she will have big success there". Oh men it was 3 years before 2NE1 debut and this comment was such a fortune-teller. That fact has already came true.

I like that too. But my favorite is always the legendary palm tree hair  :lol: . It's a Dara's brand.

I have just read a few pages at the beginning of the thread and there was a comment posted in 2006 "I think she'll come back to Korea soon and maybe she will have big success there". Oh men it was 3 years before 2NE1 debut and this comment was such a fortune-teller. That fact has already came true.

Back then, I am already visiting this thread. :) But I didn't really post comments. I'm not yet into Kpop at that time but since I'm a Dara fan ever since she started, of course I got curious how Korea will welcome her. ^_^ I'm glad she's living now her dream. You know, I also read her comments in Pinoy Exchange forum, she was active there before her korean debut when she was still a YG trainee, I admire her comments there. She once commented that if ever she'll have a korean drama, it's okay for her to start from scratch or just a small role first. And she wants to go back to Philippines when she's successful. That came true right?! ^_^ I love reading her comments there, she's really crazy and comments like she's one of the fans.haha She stopped I think when she debuted in 2NE1. That's I think when Korean netizens found her posting there photos of YG artists. She's already a news maker even before her debut.hahaha She was shocked how koreans found it out. And lastly, her selcas at that time are exactly the same styles as her me2day updates! She really reach out to her fans. wub.gif That's what makes her an admirable person not just as a kpop idol.

111225 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

RpKxG.jpg

이번 완타치공연 싸이오빠 무대중에 자꾸 생각나는 무대가 있네요!직접 오빠공연을 본건 첨인데..항상 즐겁고!신나게!뛰어~!하는 무대일거라고 생각했는데..낙원 이라는곡을 부르실때 오우..감동의눈물이 빡!ㅠㅠ나도 특별한날 많은팬분들과 함께 따듯하게 공연하면서 보내고싶어요^^

Tags: 난 랙잭이와 같이 마주하고 난 랙잭이와 같이 살아숨쉬고 난 랙잭이와 같이 같은곳에서 여기가 천국인거야~ 오~!+.+

While watching Psy-oppa performing on stage for One Touch concert, one thing keeps on repeating in my mind over and over! That this is our very own oppa who is performing awesomely.. Always fun! Delightful! Jump~! When they were on stage, I thought.. The performances of their songs are all so heavenly.. It’s making me teary, pakkk! ㅠㅠI really want to spend special days like these, appearing on performances so I could be with the fans^^

Tags: I want to be with Blackjacks like this, be with Blackjacks as long as I live, and to bring Blackjacks to a heavenly place this one here ~ Oh~! +.+

Credits:

Source: Dara’s me2day

Guest dragon-rider

Back then, I am already visiting this thread. :) But I didn't really post comments. I'm not yet into Kpop at that time but since I'm a Dara fan ever since she started, of course I got curious how Korea will welcome her. ^_^ I'm glad she's living now her dream. You know, I also read her comments in Pinoy Exchange forum, she was active there before her korean debut when she was still a YG trainee, I admire her comments there. She once commented that if ever she'll have a korean drama, it's okay for her to start from scratch or just a small role first. And she wants to go back to Philippines when she's successful. That came true right?! ^_^ I love reading her comments there, she's really crazy and comments like she's one of the fans.haha She stopped I think when she debuted in 2NE1. That's I think when Korean netizens found her posting there photos of YG artists. She's already a news maker even before her debut.hahaha She was shocked how koreans found it out. And lastly, her selcas at that time are exactly the same styles as her me2day updates! She really reach out to her fans. *quoted image* That's what makes her an admirable person not just as a kpop idol.

At first I didn't like her because I don't like girls with too much ageyo, those who are considered "the face", "public image" of the group. But when I read her Star Diary in 2010, I was deeply touched by her story and all the uphill journeys she had been through. Gradually, I found that Dara was not a fake, hypocritical person like what haters said. She has been this natural sweetheart right at the beginning, her personality now and in the past are the same, she was like this even before she became famous.

Archived