[movie 2007] Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest *sayuri*

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanuts

ekkk...thanks a lot for the sub! ^^ looking forward to watching this...has anyone seen it yet? and your thoughts?

Guest jtranla

I downloaded this movie and have problem with the audio...it is very low...do you experience the same problem?

Guest *beccas

English sub for single CD version is out at kloofy.net

I have uploaded the .srt file to Sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvmc70

Credit: JINX3D @ kloofy.net

when i downloaded it...it didnt work...i guess i dont have the right codec or codex..??

can you help me please? i really wanna watch it.

Guest al_thea

Thank you so much Joeyclaire for posting the english sub...

Have been waiting to watch this movie for agesss :sweatingbullets:

when i downloaded it...it didnt work...i guess i dont have the right codec or codex..??

Did u download the single DVD version of the movie?

The subtitle i uploaded only works for single CD version.

and u need to rename the subtitle file (.srt) and the raw file (.avi) with the same title to be able to work i.e.

Unstoppable marriage.srt

Unstoppable marriage.avi

Guest kitkatz23

Joeyclaire, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :D:D I downloaded the dvd rip version of the movie and the subs you provide works perfectly fine!!! :w00t: I'm currently watching it right now...

Maybe you should get Community Codex Pack. That's the one that I have and it works great, but you'll need to delete your current codex. Otherwise it could be that you didn't rename or put them in the same folder. Like Joeyclaire said, both files need to be named the same. They also need to be saved in the same folder, and you'll need the software Vobsub.

Guest kitkatz23

Just finished watching the movie a little while ago. IT'S BLOODY AWESOME!!! So funny! My favourite character is the mother, she's so funny!! :lol: Always saying richard simmons every second word!!! :lol::lol:

I'd rate this movie 4~4.5 stars out of 5 :) I'd recommend all of yous to give this movie a try, it's pretty damn good!

Guest Black and White

I watched this movie last night and it was just what I needed!

The mother is SO funny! I couldn't stop laughing throughout the movie because of her.

Ha SukJin and Eugene look good together

Guest espeluvsit

Just finished this movie this morning...his mother is so funny she keeps saying bad words...eugene is also very pretty in this movie.!!nice..thanx for th links

Guest SimplyKel

i tried to dl the sendspace file

it does not work for me!! whyyyyyyyyyy???

does anyone know who upload this movie on Veoh??

please tell me thank youuuuu

Guest *sayuri*

i tried to dl the sendspace file

it does not work for me!! whyyyyyyyyyy???

does anyone know who upload this movie on Veoh??

please tell me thank youuuuu

+Do you mean the sub. file?? ...... if that the case ....... I reupload the sub. in MEGA link...... you can check it out on the first page.....:)

Guest ' t.

Hahaha this movie was hilarious.

The beginning was a little bit weird (the fact that they met each other and got together so fast) but yeahhh overall it's a good movie.

lOL THE MOM IS EFFING HILARIOUSSSS XD "PUNKY S---" "HAPP S---"

Guest jises49

....wahaha all of you are lucky that you already watch Unstoppable Marriage...Huhuhu...

....I'm from Phillippines so I just need to wait until they sell DVD here in Philippines!!!...Hope you could share some links about that movie....Thanks!!!.....

Guest zaiyelidexiaoxingfu

Thanks for the MOVIE!! it is damn great...

The songs too!! anyone have it?? :rolleyes:

Guest mituot

sorry but may i ask if anyone can plz upload the DVDrip file on veoh plz. Cz i have problem with download from mega or sendspace. Thanks so much for ur help :D

Archived