[movie 2007] Unstoppable Marriage 못말리는 결혼

Guest *sayuri*

Guest babyelphy

oh so this is eugene's movie. Oh, I want to see it. :blush: She's a good actress. And the guy from Hello! Miss. Nice pair up both good looking. I heard Lee Ji Hoon and Lee Da Hae went to the premier.. it this true?

Yes, Lee-chan, they attended the premier together to support Ha Suk Jin, their Hello Aegisshi co-star.

Here's the link for the movie premier on youtube (i think its about 4:40 in the video). There are no subs so if anyone can translate, it'd be greatly appreciated - I'm really curious what the people who attended the premier said.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wqNy3MLFUd8

*credits to MeSayuRi for posting the video on Youtube.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngmageee

How I wish this movie will fast be shown here in the Philippines. I miss Eugene hope to see more of her movie!

Guest XJShinoda

GOSHHHHH!!!

Ha Suk Jin and Eugene!!!

I WANNA WATCH IT~~~!!!!

They sure make a cute couple. ^^

Anyone knows if this is gonna show in malaysia?

Guest youngmageee

I would prefer the old hairdo of Ha Seok-Jin, he is more handsome! That how I look !!!!!!!!!!!Hmmmmmmmmmm

Guest paigehk

YAY!! A MOVIE with HA SUK JIN lead....I love him, this movie definitely a must watch. lol, it looks interesting and funny.

Suk Jin still hot with his new hair, but i love his hair in Who Slept with Her?

Guest al_thea

aaahhh i cant wait to watch this movie :sweatingbullets:

btw does anyone know where I can find the english subtitle of the dvdrip of this movie?

Guest *sayuri*

+Thanks dream_on.... I'm looking for this so long.......:) BTW, hope you don't mine.....I already update your links on the first post .....thanks again!!!

Archived