Korean Star's Houses!

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtrammieex

hyekyung house is soo cute adn brians new house is loookin spifffy..i wouldve thought hwanhee was the neat one =] and park kyungrim hosue definitely suits her with the cool patterns and such. ahha im loving her stairs

Guest beckyvang17

wow!!..those houses or apartments are very pretty and gorgeous!!!..i wish to live in one that looks like that one day...i really like brian's house and park kyunrim's house!!! very neat and elegant, just how i like it!!..hehe

=]becky

Guest shred

ahn hye kyung's kitchen reminds me of the house from spring waltz, it has country charm in it!

LOL at hwanhee's messy room.

i loooove brian's new house.

i like park kyung lim's too. cute couch - polka dots!

Guest dumbangel1314

wow...their houses are sooo beautiful. lee hyori's bedroom is gorgoeous! brian is so neat. lol

Guest Dinoce

i want han yaeseul's closet!! those houses are awesome...can't wait 'til i start making a lot of $$, so i can have a house like them.

Guest bluelily

I am so jealous. Do I have t move to Korea to get a home like Park Kyunrim? Also, does anyone know where I can find the video clips of Jang Nare and Hyori Lee 's homes? Just PM the link.

Guest cc_yang

wow!!! their houses looks so nice and pretty... hehe!!! i really like Brian and Jang Nara's house... hehe!!! wow!!! Brian is so neat... mann... i wish i can be that neat... hehe!!! and aww... i think Jang Nara's house is so cute... ^^... hehe!!!

Guest cafe_addict

wow, a lot of the females' houses are doll-like - so perfect it's eerie. although the last house looks cool, i wouldn't want a home with windows that low '___' don't know who's out there creepin' about. i would love to see more places owned by male gasoos ^^

Archived