Korean Star's Houses!

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxcrazy_onexx

is it just me....or does han ye seul have 2 of EVERYTHING? haha it really seems like it...

i like park kyungrim's..it makes me a big dizzy tho, but i like the colorss :DD

brian's house is prettyyyyyyy and so neatt

Guest o_selina_o

omg such preeeeeetyy houses <33

Ahn Hyekyung's reminds me of those houses which are from fairy tales, so pretty <33 park kyung lim's house is uber cute, i love her stairs hehe <33

Shin Dongyeup's is to die for <33 it would be something i see myself designing/living in ^^;;

Guest ::kitty::

aww cute houses!! i can't believe how neat Brian is x]

is the 3rd pix of hanyaeseul of her closet or a store?! ahaha

parkkyunglim's house is so cute--i think she's pretty modest tho for how much she's hopefully earning!

Guest da_thao

wow...you know...most of their houses are soo clean and in Brian's kitchen..the counters are plain empty.know why?cause they don't spend enough time in their house,workaholics,lol.please post more!

Guest jazzler

Brian is scary neat. You know that living with Hwanhee prolly drove him insane. I love Korean apartments. They have a different feel from apartments in NY, that I'm used to, tho given how they do a lot with a little space, NYers might learn a thing or two from them. Thanks for sharing. <3

Guest p3ylin

Wow!! Like Brian's house alot. He is soooo neat.

Park Kyun Lim's not bad tooo...looks small but comfortable & nice design.

i want han yeseul and hyori's closet. 0.0. so much stuff.

dude brian is soo neat. (i heard he has like a "disorder" very loosely put) or he's a perfectionist that goes crazy if he sees any mess. he has to clean it up. (not sure if it's completely true, but the looks of his house seems like it is..)

it's just an extreme form of being neat i guess? 0.o?

thanks for sharing <3

Guest wakeywakey

ohhhhhhhh i like park kyung lim's house!! and shin dong yup and brian's house! they're so neat and modern.

Guest i_like_mashimaro

i like ahn hyekyung's house.she's HAHA g/f right?

brian's house is clean and beautiful.i wonder who will be his lucky wife.. :rolleyes:

Han YeSul has a nce closet even if the last one may be a store.

PKL's house is TAL hehe .Cool stairs.

It's cool to know Brian is neat hahah compared to HwanHee.

Thanks for sharing.

I want to live in Ahn Hye Kyung's house solrful and nice.

Guest s u Z i e

i love all their houses!!^^.. (lol.. i always heard that brian had a very clean house.. never knew it that THAT clean..ahhaa)

Archived