[drama 2007] "문희 [moon-hee]"

Guest dramaok

Guest dramaok

[MBC] kang su-yeon, jo yeon-woo, kim hae-sook, lee seung-yeon
moonheekp8.jpg

title: 문희 [moon-hee]

mbc weekend drama. sat and sun. @ 7:50PM.

cast: kang su-yeon, lee seung-yeon, jeong woong-in, jo yeon-woo, kim hae-sook, park sang-myeon, lee jae-eun et al.

plot:

moonhee grew up in poverty raised by a single mother who earns a living by wrapping korean sushi rolls.

when her mother gets ill moonhee is sent to seoul looking for her father whom she's never met.

her father is the rich owner of a dept. store and corporation, and he is married w/ 2 children.

moon-hee is rejected by her new family.. and some time later she falls in love and gives birth at age 18.

however she gives her baby up for adoption and now, in 2007, moonhee is a successful woman who lives w/ her father and his family.. what has happened during the time she first came to seoul and now.. will continue to haunt her.. until..

--------

more [korean]:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/moonhee

ep. 1 rating: tnsmedia nationwide

15.5%

---------

kang su-yeon has long been praised for her acting skills.. and i was thoroughly impressed by her acting in ep. 1.

though she has a scary look.. she pulled off the character as a teenager amazingly well.... kang su-yeon recently came out in the film 'hanbando' and her last tv drama was in 2001 period drama 'women's world'...

mhwallpaper031024768xn1.jpg

mhwallpaper041024768pd8.jpg

mhwallpaper051024768gf5.jpg

mhwallpaper021024768sj4.jpg

ep. 1.. (2-24-07)

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702xi3.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702qv8.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702cp1.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702dx6.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702bh9.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702jc2.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702fh5.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702nv5.jpg

ansgmlmoonheee01kor0702el1.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzziee

^Thanks dramaok!

I remember reading about this awhile back.. just couldn't remember who it starred and if it had even aired.

Maybe I should download this to give it a go... I'm a TV junkie! :tears:

But since you said it was a good start, I probably will end up watching this, since I like Kang SooYeon as well.

Perchance, how many eps will this be, do you know?

Guest dramaok

redrac:

2 episodes so far. last week was its debut.

suzziee:

not sure about how many total.

didn't come across that info in the news.

but 'nuna (sister)' before this one was 55 episode.

and 'really really like you' before that was 34 episodes total.

i think this drama will really take off and beat kbs 'blissful woman' and sbs 'yeongaesomun' soon.. the competing timeslot dramas.

btw kim seok-hoon in 'blissful woman' and kang su-yeon's mothers are cousins in real life. what does that make them? half cousins?

kang su-yeon is 41 in real life. she won the mbc daesang (top award) in 2001. i totally see how she deserved it.

Guest angel2nyt

redrac:

suzziee:

i think this drama will really take off and beat kbs 'blissful woman' and sbs 'yeongaesomun' soon.. the competing timeslot dramas.

btw kim seok-hoon in 'blissful woman' and kang su-yeon's mothers are cousins in real life. what does that make them? half cousins?

kang su-yeon is 41 in real life. she won the mbc daesang (top award) in 2001. i totally see how she deserved it.

i cant seem to find this in any clubboxes...

by the way, if their mothers are cousins..say 1st-degree, that means kim sukhoon and kang suyeon are second degree cousins

I wonder if this drama is gonna be subbed. I watched the first 2 episodes raw and it seems rather interesting. I'm really wondering what happened during the last 9 years.

The baby scene made me teary-eyed ..... so sad!!!

Guest suzziee

redrac:

suzziee:

*jaw drops* 41?!?!?! You have got to be kidding. I watched episode 1 and I was thinking "hmm.... not entirely 100% teenager although it was MUCH better done than the likes of things like Winter Sonata, especially for someone in her early to mid 30s.. "then I saw your post and it was like WOW! Instant change of perception. :P

I actually like genres like this.. stuff that looks like it could be based on someone's real life autobiography or something. Storyline isn't too dramatic and out of this world, yet still dramatic enough to be interesting.

But yes, I guess that makes them 2nd cousins ^^

OMG I remeber her!!! she was in this drama "Queens of the Palace" or something like that. LOVE HER!! her acting skills are seriously phenomenal!! no joke!! she seriously is a TALENTED actress!! Oh Im definitely watching this :D

I heard about Kang Soo Yeon's comeback so I decided to check this out.

Not a bad start, but her half sister is grating. :crazy:

Section TV interview with the cast

98429804jx6.png

49040896xq4.png

29639775qn7.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9EWGI6I

If I remember correctly, I think Kang Soo Yeon mentioned the drama will be 50 episodes.

rmvb versions of episodes 1 and 2 from coreano00 clubbox

1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTAP5YFE

2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=481X15L3

Guest jahye

rmvb episodes from coreano00 clubbox

3. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DULSNA35

4. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGNQ60OV

This drama has very notable actors, particularly Kang Soo Yeon, Kim Hye Sook and Lee Seung Yeon, but I don't think I can watch much more of this.

For these type of dramas I usually watch the first couple of episodes, the last couple of episodes and I skip everything in between. :lol:

I can't handle watching all the torture and pain the protagonist suffers, most of the time at the hands of her evil step family.

Guest suzziee

lol... is anyone still watching this? The thread is so quiet...

I'm up till episode 2. I watch this reaallly slowly because the evil half sister is realllly grating.

That one scene in episode 2 where she throws a tantrum by a roadside is just.... :crazy: I wanted to seriously pull all her hair out and kick her off grrr

And at times I admire Moonhee's composure but sometimes I wish she'd stand up more to her family...

Like Jahye said, it has quite a notable cast, in fact I'm sticking with this purely for Kang Sooyeon but it seems alittle slow so far as well.. I guess because its a long(er) drama

Guest jahye

lol... is anyone still watching this? The thread is so quiet...

I'm up till episode 2. I watch this reaallly slowly because the evil half sister is realllly grating.

That one scene in episode 2 where she throws a tantrum by a roadside is just.... :crazy: I wanted to seriously pull all her hair out and kick her off grrr

And at times I admire Moonhee's composure but sometimes I wish she'd stand up more to her family...

Like Jahye said, it has quite a notable cast, in fact I'm sticking with this purely for Kang Sooyeon but it seems alittle slow so far as well.. I guess because its a long(er) drama

:lol: I was going to ask the same thing, is anyone still watching this??

If people are and they need download links, I can continue to upload the episodes.

episode 5

episode 6

It's too hard for me to watch an entire episode. I think I finished watching each episode in two minutes. It's a waste considering how long it takes to download each episode.

Not only is the half sister grating, but her mom and the guy's mom.. :crazy: you can see why I fastforward so much.

Guest yh4990

this seems like a very interesting drama. i'm downloading episode 1 it right now...

oh and can someone reup episode 5? THANK YOU!!!

Guest yh4990

i am starting to get addicted to this drama. i wonder why this thread is so quiet... But can you continue uploading this drama? THANK YOU!!! :D

How many episode is out d? can someone upload the episode 3,4,5 and 6 in other link then megaupload?? many gigashare or give me a link to the torrent will do too...i've only watched till episode 2 as it seems like the chinese sub is out till ep 2 only rite?

Can someone please post some spoiler? i'm really really curious to who the father of moon hee's child...have they reveal it yet?

Guest judes1925

Ianyone uploading this on to their clubbox? I saw that creidesca had it but episode 2 and 7 were missing.

If anyone could answer back that would be great. THANKS!

Archived