[drama 2007] "문희 [moon-hee]"

Guest dramaok

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asaasafighting

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone's going to upload episodes anymore. All I have access to is up to episode 25 but in the format of rented video tapes. Thanks for the previews by the way. I really like this drama but it really is frustrating. That little kid is definitely Moon-hee's fatal flaw. She's very intelligent but everything that has to do with the kid, she makes dumb mistakes; I mean hello! putting the kid's picture in a locket when he's your biggest secret that you want no one to find out (anyone sees or finds it and secret over)!? I would've destroyed all evidence of ever meeting him, :vicx: especially, when she knows people are actively seeking every little piece of dirt they can find on her: delete the pictures in the phone, change phone number, or better yet just get a new cell and ditch the old one all together. From the previews, it looks like the secret didn't even last five episodes. :tongue2:

I really hope Moon-hee's half-brother and Hanul's aunt get together :P . He's nice and deserves someone better than his wife... not to mention I hate his wife more than anyone else in the whole drama... by God, I hate her so much! I really look forward to seeing her fall on her face. Even if Moon-hee's life gets completely f'ed up in the end, as long as I can see the downfall of her sister-in-law (brother's wife (I don't remember names well)), I will be satisfied.

By the way, maybe if people post enough, someone :unsure: will provide the episodes again... and thanks again for the previews.

Guest jahye

Here! LINKS! Like I said before, I don't watch the show, so I download and upload the episodes whenever I'm not busy with dramas I actually do watch, so you'll have to wait for links since this drama isn't a priority for me.

I will only be uploading onto megaupload from now on. If people can't download from MU then maybe some other kind person can upload to a different site..

episode 22 megaupload

episode 23 megaupload

episode 24 megaupload

episode 25 megaupload

episode 26 megaupload

episode 27 megaupload

Here's an extra: NGs!

59892368aq9.jpg64169780ls7.jpg

megaupload

ETA more episodes

episode 28 megaupload

episode 29 megaupload

Guest asaasafighting

Thank you again Jahye for posting the episodes, and thank you again Mimi for the previews.

Guest JungHyun27

Can anyone give me a update on this drama?? I've stopped watching but I would like to know what's going on. Please??? Thank you!!

Guest asaasafighting

Same here.

I'm already lost on the half brother with Hanul's aunt?!

Did he a divorce with his wife?!

Jina

No, they didn't get a divorce, but their relationship is very strained.

I guess I can watch the episodes I have over and give a synopsis as best as I can, but it's going to be starting from episode 28; I guess you can tell me if you want a synopsis of one earlier than that.

Guest asaasafighting

Episode 28

While Moonhee is looking at the reception room for her promissory engagement ceremony, her annoying sister comes in and starts yelling at her then attacks her. The attack causes Moon-hee's locket which has Hanul's picture in it to fall to the ground and open. Annoying sister (AS) sees it and grabs it, and inquires about it. The two of them get into a cat fight over the locket that lasts about two minutes. AS gets the locket after biting Moon-hee and prying from her hand, then runs; she gets away as Moonhee runs into her assistant (literally).

Moonhee's brother's wife/Evil Sister-in-law (ESL) is brooding over a bunch of handkerchiefs that her husband had sent to Hanul's aunt (HA), and HA returned, when AS suddenly calls her. ESL finally agrees to meet with AS when she mentions it has to do with Moonhee. They meet and speculate what the locket could mean. AS is relieved that ESL also thinks it's because he's Moonhee's child. ESL calls Moonhee and asks to meet with her, and Moonhee reluctantly agrees. ESL taunts and tortures her in a calm friendly manner (they always exchange words in that way) then returns it to her saying how he looks just like her. Moonhee retorts that people say everyone has an exact look alike and she could find a child that looks like her too, and how instead of wasting more of her time going to the fertility clinic, she should think of adopting such a child but it would be nice if their personality didn't take after hers; Moonhee then leaves.

HA looks at the one handkerchief that she kept to make up for the one of hers that Moonhee's unfortunate brother (MUB) has which HA had used to wipe his feet. She says it was a mistake to keep it and throws it to the ground. Then her old suitor (OS) comes and they go out to eat. Because he gets a bit stingy with food, she gets upset and goes to the restroom where she thinks about what happened with MUB: how he told her he was married after she professed her feelings for him, how she ran into his opulent looking wife, and how he said he just thought of her a good drinking buddy and he was sorry for only considering his only feelings. She wipes her hands off and throws the handkerchief in the trashcan, exits, then comes back and gets it out of the trash saying the handkerchief doesn't have any fault in this.

MUB looks over the handkerchiefs that HA returned and ESL comes in. She says that they should get going to the fertility clinic and he says he wants to tell her something first (that he is impotent (something about lacking testosterone)). She asks how he now has the audacity to have his lover come to his work and he says it is a misunderstanding. Then she says how damaging it is to her pride that he would choose such street trash type woman and he tells her not to talk about her like that. She keeps going on and on (how juvenile it is that they are giving each other handkerchiefs, etc.) and he keeps saying that they are just friends (which is true). She storms out and he goes after her saying he still has something to tell her. She says he has to answer one thing first: what is it about that woman that he's apparently so comfortable with. He reluctantly answers that HA is just that- a person who is warm and comfortable to be around. She gets p.o.'ed, says (sarcastically) how she's sorry that she's just a cold and discomforting wife and storms off on her own. He gets a phone call from his mother. She inquires if he told ESL about his being impotent. HA passes by. His mom says that there's still hope and the doctor said there are treatments. He yells out that he's not doing any treatment and he's giving up; HA hears this and thinks he has some sort of terminal illness. She returns to OS and tells him; she says that he must be counting his final days and given up on treatment, and that she finally understands why he drinks, was sleeping in the street, and crying.

Evil step mom (ESM) finally gets the doc's wife (DW) to agree to tell her husband not to tell anyone about her son by threatening to end their forty year friendship.

DW meets her son (also a doctor) and husband and tells her husband not to tell ESM until after the promissory engagement ceremoney, and he reluctantly agrees.

It is night and Moonhee looks at the locket, puts it in a box, and drops it into the river.

Hanul's family is all saying how they want to take classes over at where Moonhee works (now that the father is going to open a dojo there), and Hanul says he doesn't want to. HA gets a text message from Moonhee saying she needs to meet Hanul's mom (HM). She manages to excuse herself and HM and goes to the room and shows her the message. HM says just to erase it, and HA says how she had a foreboding dream (she has like psychic dreams) again where the roof was leaking, the house flooded, and Hanul was swept away. HA convinces HM to call Moonhee. Moonhee says that there's a problem because she made a mistake. HA goes and meets Moonhee and Moonhee tells her it might revealed that Moonhee is Hanul's mother and HM begins to beat her with her purse accusing her of planning it, trying to take him away from her, and ruin the family. HA waits at the store and Hanul's dad (HD) comes with pigs feet to see HM. HA makes excuses. Moonhee finishes telling HM the whole story (her father, ESM, and all). HM inquires what they should do now, and Moonhee suggests she send Hanul to school abroad and she'll pay for it. HM refuses. HD asks if HM and Moonhee know each other, and what the secret they are keeping is. She denies everything and makes excuses again. HA tells HM about HD, and HM says see'll meet with him. Moonhee meets ESL and asks to end this, and she refuses. HM goes home and asks Hanul if he wants to go to school abroad with her. He says he doesn't want to go because he'll miss the rest of the family.

Moonhee's whorish father (WF) goes out to get a suit (probably for the promissory engagement), and eats dinner with evil step mother (ESM). He says he's going to temporarily let Moonhee take charge of the company, until MUB and ESL have a child, and then he'll give the company to the child regardless if it's a boy or girl. ESM remembers hearing that her son is impotent. When WF inquires if anything is wrong, she acts (not very well) like everything is fine.

ESL tells AS to get DNA samples from Hanul (with a tooth brush and at least five hair samples with the living root intact). Hanul returns the telescope Moonhee gave him. HF and his oldest daughter are doing a demo for their self-defense class which goes well. AS gloats to herself how HF is good with the middle-aged women and how she's going to save the cultural center and destroy Moonhee. Hanul comes, and she says how they can learn to cook something and eat too, and convinces Hanul to brush his teeth with the toothbrush without toothpaste. While he is washing his face, she pulls out a hair. She says how it was a gray hair, and Hanul asks to see it but she throws a towel at him, and then pulls out a fist of his hair. Hanul gets angry, calls AS a loon (diseased person) and runs off. She puts away the samples, and goes after Hanul and demands he apologizes for calling her a loon. He says that he's not going to the cooking class, he's taking the first subway train home, and to tell his father that he left early because she upset him so much, and leaves. AS asks herself how a little kid could have such a bad temper, then attributes it to Moonhee. She gives the samples to ESL who says she has some mad skills, and AS mentions how she even had to go through being called a loon to get them. ESL gives the samples to the dna people. While leaving, she runs into Dr. Yoo (DY).

HA sees that it's raining and goes to her usual spot. Then sees MUB come with his usual soju and cup noodles. He sees her and begins to leave when she tells him to come.

DY tells Moonhee to help choose a promissory engagement vacation location (basically an engagement honeymoon type thing) and she says she doesn't want to go on one, but he says how he's really been leaning on it (looking forward and counting on- sorry, can't think of a better word right now), so she tells him to choose where he likes. He then casually mentions that he ran into ESL at the paternity/maternity clinic at the hospital. Moonhee gets an expression like she's going to throw-up and it ends.

Guest asaasafighting

Episode 29

Dr. Yoo and Moon-hee go to see a movie in some really fancy place, but Moon-hee is preoccupied thinking about her evil sister-in-law (ESL) and ESL's getting a DNA test for Hanul.

Hanul's Aunt (HA) is with Moon-hee's unfortunate brother (MUB) who is drinking soju and eating cup noodles. She remembers him yelling into his cell phone about giving up, and she scolds him for drinking too much as if he was twenty or something. She says that if he keeps living like that he'll get sick. She then tells him that a monk who raised her told her that in the outside world there are a lot of bad people who hurt and bother other people. MUB agrees saying that he is one of those people, but HA goes on to say that the worst of them are people who destroy their own bodies when they are upset. She tells him to stop torturing himself and think happy thoughts, etc, and that he can be happy without having to drink; then she decides to show him he have a good time without drinking as he is skeptical. She takes him to a bar that has karaoke, and stops him from leave as he says he can't sing or dance. She goes up and sings while doing a funny dance. She gets someone else to takeover and goes over to MUB, and after some cajoling, gets him to dance with her. They both dance like crazy people.

Moon-hee's whorish father (WF) looks at a list of guests, and his wife complains. He then inquires if MUB is out late again, and if he is cheating on his wife or something. Moon-hee's step mother retorts that MUB is not like WF. WF is frustrated and basically says he really wants a grandchild even if it's a grandchild by MUB and another woman (i.e. not his wife). The step-mother leaves the room looks for ESL, who is in another room resting in a chair with classical music blasting and wine on a table. The step-mother complains that she has the music on too loud and that she's drinking. ESL starts yelling back that she's being too harsh and that her (ESL's) husband is cheating on her. The step-mother continues to berate her, and she asks if she's become numb having been cheated on so many times. Step-mother says how MUB vowed to stay with only one woman and that he is nothing like his father, so she really is to blame. ESL says she's being too harsh, and the mother takes a sip of wine, and then tells her that the results from the fertility clinic came in and that there's a problem with MUB.

HA and MUB are sitting in the grass and laughing and talking. HA says how everyone dies- even you, me, and your wife; what counts is how much you laugh. She finally just plain out asks that they be lovers. She tells him not to answer now and to call her with an answer later. When she is leaving, he tells her that he doesn't deserve her, and why she's chosen to give her heart to him, and she answers that it's because she like hearing him laugh and wants to see more of his smiling expression.

ESL and the step-clinic are talking still. ESL asks if she will ever get to have a child, and step-mother says that they say Korea's fertility is the best and she just has to endure a little pain to get through it. When the step-mother asks if she's giving up, and she answers that she doesn't give up, she just gets pissed and appalled. Before ESL exits the room, the step-mother says thank you and that she's only going to trust her. ESL goes to her room and says how her husband is a disappointment in everything and now he can't even have a child like everyone else. MUB arrives home, but doesn't go in.

Moon-hee and Dr. Yoo separate ways, and Moon-hee goes toward her office. She meets her assistant who shows her the returned telescope. Moon-hee goes to her office and reads the card, which says "you know that I like you, but not as much as I like my mom... and not even as much as I like my sisters and that's why I'm returning the present. I don't want to hurt my mom's feelings anymore, so we can't see each other anymore, so bye". Moon-hee says that he's doing the right thing, he shouldn't disappoint his mother (HM), and that his mother (Moon-hee) isn't affected at all (apostrophe).

Dr. Yoo's mother brings out the ring that she got from her mother-in-law, and Dr. Yoo kneels in front of her and says thank you and I'm sorry.

HA can't fall asleep and keeps staring at her cell phone. MUB also can't sleep and remembers HA asking that they be lovers, and how she said she wanted to see more of him laughing.

Hanul's mother (HM) and Hanul's father (HF) are talking in a cafe. HF apologizes for slapping her, and HM says that it felt good to be hit. He asks why she's so depressed and she says that hates life. HF says he thought about what she said, and he is unsure if he really was attracted to Moon-hee or not. He then asks her what she wanted to say. She says just that there's no fun in life. He asks her to sincerely tell him the truth, that whatever she did wrong, he'll understand and accept her: even if she ran over someone with her car, he would take the fall for her. She thinks about telling him asks if he would really forgive her for that (apostrophe), then tells herself that he wouldn't, and tells him that she's grateful for his understanding, but she has nothing to say.

Moon-hee's annoying half-sister is talking with ESL on her cell asking if the results are in yet. ESL starts yelling at her saying that she has more reason to be anxious. After hanging up the half-sister says how because she was the one who found out about Hanul, ESL doesn't have a right to yell at her like that (apostrophe). She goes to have lunch with someone then see's HF. She compliments him that it's not even a working day and he's still working. They then agree to have lunch together. She tries some of HF's food, and HF says that she's cute and has a good personality (this is not in a flirtatious way). She asks if all three of his children are really his. And that the two daughters look like him but Hanul doesn't. HF says that they are all "made in (what ever his name is- Kim something)", he feels a bit awkward about the exchange.

ESL goes to get the results of the DNA exam, and the doctor explains that Moon-hee is the mother by 99.9975% chance accuracy. ESL contemplates where she should start first, then assures Moon-hee not to worry, because she'll make it fun (apostrophe).

Moon-hee says how good things and bad things are often two sides of the same coin. Her assistant asks her to tell him. She says she wants to but can't, and she wishes that she could go out and tell any person on the street about her outrageous story, then thanks her assistant. HM calls and Moon-hee gets her assistant to exit. HM asks Moon-hee what's going on that she is very anxious. Moon-hee tells her that her sister-in-law got a DNA test. HM is outraged and asks how- did she sneak into his room and take a sample of his blood or something. Moon-hee says she doesn't know that much, but that she'll take full responsibility. HM asks what they should do now, and says are they going to jump into the Han River together, and Moon-hee says that if anyone jumps, it will be her alone because HM has to take care of Hanul. HM is angry and frustrated over the situation and hangs up the phone. She tells HA (who was acting as look out during the call) that she thinks Moon-hee's whole family is crazy and tells her the situation. HM asks if she should just tell her husband. HA says no. HM says she doesn't care what happens as long as Hanul isn't hurt, and HA says that if she (HM) is hurt, Hanul will also be hurt, then she asks how it could have all turned out like this (with the DNA sample). Hanul and his older sister come home, and HA asks if anything happened when he went to return the present. He says no, but his sister says- what do you mean no, what about that woman. She says how she pulled out a fist of his hair.

Moon-hee calls ESL and asks about the DNA test and that they should meet. ESL says that she's (ESL) not the one in a hurry, so if she (Moon-hee) wants to meet with her, she (Moon-hee) has to come to where she (ESL) is.

While eating dinner, HM says they should Hanul to school abroad. The family is upset for different reasons. The grandmother says she can send him to school abroad when she (the grandmother) dies. HF asks what that was about, and HM says it's for Hanul's educational well-being. HF asks if that's really it, and she says sarcastically that does he think it's because he thinks she's bored with life and wants to go with Hanul to a foreign land. The daughters are really upset especially the older one who wanted to go to Russia, and think it is prejudice favoring sons over daughters. HA gets a call from the old man who likes her and reluctantly agrees to meet him. He says he's upset because she's so preoccupied with getting the phone call from MUB, and she shouldn't mess with him because he's married, and if she wants to get all her hair pulled out by his wife. HA says she doesn't care if he's married, and that the wife just goes on her merry way going shopping and doesn't even care that her husband is sleeping in the streets. The old man says how it's their business if he sleeps in the streets. She says that she can't help the way she feels. He says that she must not know how much it hurts to get her hair pulled out and she shouldn't have to suffer through that so to let him alone. She puts her hand on her hair.

Moon-hee arrives home. ESL says she came home later than she expected, and to go change, while she takes a shower. Moon-hee sits waiting, and ESL comes in and throws the DNA test on the table saying that she is the mother by 99.99%. She asks Moon-hee if she isn't going to look at the test or not. Moon-hee says that she lost and ESL says that's a given. Moon-hee asks if there's anyway of sparing Hanul and kneels down on the floor.

Guest asaasafighting

It's late so there're probably a lot of typos on 29. Anyway, I just saw 30 and 31 on video today, and they are really good!

(Not necessarily in order)

Moon-hee's half-sister teases her about Hanul, and Moon-hee almost chokes her to death (until the step-mother shows up that is). ESL says her conditions to keep Hanul a secret are that Moon-hee quit the company, leave the house, and dump Dr. Yoo, and Moon-hee reluctantly agrees, but Moon-hee tells her that if the secret gets loose, then she will pay. ESL assures her it won't. ESL makes the half-sister promise not to tell anyone. The half-sister goes to Hanul's father and scolds him about lying that Hanul is "made in Kim-something (Hanul's dad's name)". She calls him weird for trying to hide and deny that he is adopted.

The half-brother meets with his wife (ESL), and they talk about the fact that he can't have kids. He says how she doesn't like kids, and she says that's true, but that doesn't mean she doesn't need one. She goes as far as to suggest that they get her artificially inseminated and pass it off as his child. He gets upset and leaves. When he meets Hanul's aunt, he agrees that they be lovers!

Hanul's father meets with the half-sister again in order to verify what she said about Hanul being adopted. She asks if he really doesn't know or if he's acting like he doesn't. She also mentions how Hanul is Moon-hee's son.

Moon-hee has dinner with Dr. Yoo and his parents and his mother gives her the ring her mother-in-law had given to her. Moon-hee (who is very unwillingly planning on dumping Dr. Yoo as per ESL's agreement) returns it and says she doesn't deserve it, and to give it to her when she does. Moon-hee is going to tell Dr. Yoo about something, but get a call from Hanul's father who says he has to see her right now regarding Hanul. Moon-hee meets him, and when he asks if Hanul is her son, and Moon-hee tells him the truth. She pleads with him that it isn't Hanul's mother's fault and it was her idea, so don't be mad with his wife (Hanul's mother). He says had Moon-hee not met with them, he would've accepted Hanul as his child.

She becomes doubly more vocal and forceful about sending Hanul to school abroad to Hanul's grandmother. Moon-hee calls Hanul's mother and tells her that HF knows. HM freaks out and begins to panic then she starts packing her things. She wants to take Hanul with her, but he is sleeping and the grandmother won't let her take him because he is sleeping. She and Hanul's aunt get into a car and drive forward. Suddenly, coming home after a long time of releasing his anger in the dojo, Hanul's father sees them in the car, and they see him. Before he opens the door, they lock them, so he bangs on the window, and they drive off.

Moon-hee tells ESL that she still plans on Dr. Yoo, because ESL didn't keep the secret and Hanul's father knows. She asks how that happened and the half-sister fesses up. Once again, Moon-hee almost chokes her to death.

Moon-hee's fathers invites Dr. Yoo to lunch at their house. ESL tells the half-sister to go bring Hanul, so that when Moon-hee sees him at lunch, she'll remember what she doesn't want everyone to find out and renew her deal. ESL manages to get Hanul to go by playing the "I'm your father's boss card". She says she wants to use Hanul as a child model, and says she left something at home, so she takes him to their house. She leaves him in Moon-hee's room. Hanul's father finds out from his daughters that the half-sister took Hanul and is outraged. Moon-hee takes off from work to go to the planned lunch at her father's house. Hanul's father charges into the house and demands they handover Hanul. ESL tries to calm him down and tells him he's fine, but he won't calm down. The father hearing the racket comes out of his room and demands to know what is going on.

In the preview, the father makes the family keep it a secret, and Moon-hee and Dr. Yoo finally have their promissory engagement ceremony. The father also asks Hanul's father to relinquish Hanul so he can make him the future head of the company, and Hanul's father refuses.

Archived