[drama 2007] "문희 [moon-hee]"

Guest dramaok

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yh4990

Is anyone actually watching the entire episode?? I find myself skipping through it.

how can you skip it? i watch everything. hmm... can someone upload a nonclubbox link for episode 7 and 8?

Guest jahye

episode 7

episode 8

this seems like a very interesting drama. i'm downloading episode 1 it right now...

oh and can someone reup episode 5? THANK YOU!!!

The link for episode 5 works fine. When it say it's temporarily unavailable, it means it's TEMPORARILY unavailable. Try again later.

How many episode is out d? can someone upload the episode 3,4,5 and 6 in other link then megaupload?? many gigashare or give me a link to the torrent will do too...i've only watched till episode 2 as it seems like the chinese sub is out till ep 2 only rite?

Episodes 7 and 8 aired this past Saturday and Sunday.

Sorry I read your post too late. I don't have the episodes anymore but I can start uploading future episodes onto gigeshare as well.

Ianyone uploading this on to their clubbox? I saw that creidesca had it but episode 2 and 7 were missing.

If anyone could answer back that would be great. THANKS!

http://clubbox.co.kr/coreano00 uploads HQ episodes and the rmvb versions I upload.

how can you skip it? i watch everything. hmm... can someone upload a nonclubbox link for episode 7 and 8?

:blink: You can stand listening to their voices?? The half sister and step mom are unbelievably annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jolie

episode 9 (megaupload)

episode 10

megaupload or gigeshare

episode 11

megaupload or gigeshare

There was one week where they showed only one episode, so there is no episode 12 yet.

Sorry in advance for uploads being late. Since I stopped watching it I'm less motivated to download the files right away. :sweatingbullets:

haha...how ironic. i just started watching it and am finding myself really into it. thanks for the uploads by the way =) glad that someone's still willing to upload the episodes despite how unpopular it is on soompi.

Guest krngrl3091

i started watching this because my mom was watching it...and it turned out to be fun...it was realli realli sad tho...i cried a LOT

thnx for putting up the links to dl!

Guest bwitched

i never heard of this drama until just now. The plot seems interesting...I wonder why this drama doesn't get a lot of exposure..Gonna try it

Guest dramaok

ya i gave up on this around ep. 3 or 4 too.

it got too scary. :ph34r:

i read a lotta ppl in korea stopped watching this cuz the story was too slow.

thx jahye.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luccigucci44

I was wondering if you could continue uploading the episodes...i think it's not really a popular drama, but my mom enjoys it haha...so if you don't mind, it would be great if you would continue with the episodes!!~

thanks for the previous episodes :).

Guest perfect

I love this drama... I was searching for episodes everywhere, and I am glad to find it here...

The plot is too adult for most people to understand, and I find it funny that the main 'good' character is kind of psycho.

Guest ayis

woah...i like it this drama

thank u soo much jahye....

please continue to upload this drama.....

thank u for your hardwork

Guest cookiecutter

the lil boy....heaven is so cute...

buh this whole revenge thingy is sad n scary~! )=

Guest jjoojjooba

this drama is soo GOOD! especially the main actress!! my gosh can she act or what...i watched her other drama yeo in chun ha ?? and it was marvelous! thank you for uploading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest asaasafighting

Thanks so much for posting the episodes. I so want to see the brother's wife and the step-mom fall on their faces. It's just unfortunate, she's really intelligent, yet, keeps making amateurish mistakes like the beeper and the letter; she should learn to cover her tracks better... Anyway, thanks again!

Archived