[movie 2007] My Mighty Princess 무림여대생

Guest jhing

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bichittybich

oh man how come i just now have heard of this movie???? i didnt know my yoo gun had made a movie with shin min ah. she is soo lucky that she gets to work with both yoo gun and the cutie ohn joo wan. cant wait till this comes out. i bet its going to be a good one

Guest jhing

oh man how come i just now have heard of this movie???? i didnt know my yoo gun had made a movie with shin min ah. she is soo lucky that she gets to work with both yoo gun and the cutie ohn joo wan. cant wait till this comes out. i bet its going to be a good one

Have you seen the trailer? :lol: I would have included On Joo Wan in the poster but it's so hard to find good pics of him.

Guest bichittybich

Have you seen the trailer? :lol: I would have included On Joo Wan in the poster but it's so hard to find good pics of him.

oh you havent found any pictures of him? ive seen a couple of them around. here are some that i just found but there arent that many pictures out there of him but he was just too cute in xman.

473359onjuwan.jpg

226452090206_dl_00038_00044_popup1.jpg

and here is the link to a thread on ohn joo wan that was in the korean celeb photos a long time ago. there are some pictures in there too.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=76082&st

I tried looking up Ohn Joo wan...here's what I found [yup and I agree he does resemble Kim Jong kook sometimes]

Recent Pic:

From japantoday.com

9C5L2.jpg

PHOTO BY TOSHIYA FUJII

Korean actor On Ju-Wan, 22, autographs a big poster of himself at Cinemart in Roppongi, which had its grand opening Saturday with the Han-Ryu Cinema Festival. The multiplex will focus on screening Asian films.

From Yahoo! Korea

9420060411_23290293.jpg

http://kr.img.n2o.yahoo.com/yhi/nbbs/n2o20...?1145075572.jpg

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/82/6e/s...?1170243603.jpg

From hancinema

photo5129yd2.jpg

photo5132hc4.jpg

I like his look in this movie though :)

Guest jhing

Suzie Sis! Thanks so much for the On Joo Wan pix! He sure is hot! :lol: I love his look in this movie too. Can't wait to see him and our Minah onscreen.

bichittybich - thanks for the OJW pix and the link to his thread! I'll be sure to check out his thread when I have the time. I'd love to make more posters with the 3 of them. :D

Guest jhing

OMG you guys! Lookie!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Suzziee!! We need your translating powers dearie!! hahaha

신민아, '무림여대생'으로 아시아 시장 공략

mmppicrs8.jpg

ⓒ영화 '무림여대생'의 주역들. 유건, 신민아, 곽재용 감독, 온주완.(맨 왼쪽부터)사진제공=영화사 파랑새

영화 '무림여대생'의 헤로인 신민아가 아시아 시장 공략에 나선다.

'무림여대생'의 제작사인 영화사 파랑새는 3일 "영화 '엽기적인 그녀'의 연출자 곽재용 감독의 아시아권 명성에 힘입어 오는 7월 국내 개봉에 앞서 전세계 프리미어 시사를 가질 예정이다"고 밝혔다.

또 '무림여대생'은 이미 일본과 중국을 비롯해 태국, 싱가포르, 홍콩, 인도네시아, 말레이시아, 베트남 등 아시아권 시장에서 이미 선판매됐다.

이에 따라 신민아와 유건, 온주완 등 주연배우들이 본격적인 아시아 시장을 공략할 수 있는 발판을 마련할 수 있게 됐다.

특히 신민아는 최근 KBS 2TV '마왕'을 통해 새롭게 주목받고 있어 향후 국내외에서 활발한 활동을 펼칠 수 있을 것으로 보인다.

'무림여대생'은 사랑을 찾아 나선 말괄량이 무림여대생(신민아 분)이 아이스하키 선수(유건 분)와 어린 시절 무술친구(온주완 분)의 좌충우돌 로맨스를 그린 영화다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

윤여수(기자) tadada@

Source: Yahoo Korea dated April 3, 2007

Guest secretz

omgggg i want to watch this movie...yoo gun looks so cute :) :) :) :) Shin Min Ah looks pretty as ever. :) thanx for the info :) the trailer looks so cool. 2 good looking guys and a beauty :)

Guest jhing

You're most welcome Suzie sis!

I most certainly agree with you secretz. Yoo Geon is just the cutest! :lol:

Anyways, I found some pics of our cutie pie Yoo Geon and I think they're from the set of My Mighty Princess coz I remember seeing that suzuki bike in the teaser. haha

Here they are. Happy drooling.

yoogun1br4.jpg

yoogun2xg1.jpg

yoogun3jr8.jpg

yoogun4om8.jpg

Oh gosh!!!

Yoo-Gun!!! <333

Loved him in Hello God!:)

The other guy is a cutie too! XDDD

*drools at the pics*

This is my first time seeing him though..hehe...

Shin Min-ah is one of my fave actresses..

This is really something to look forward to! ^^

Guest jhing

Hi angeli_kpop! yupz, it's definitely something to look forward to. :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Suzie sis you're welcome!! I'm so giddy just looking at the pix. I wanna watch the movie now! :lol: It's not just you dearie. I seriously think Yoo Gun is halfcast! Maybe half Korean half Australian? hahaha

Anyways, Minah and Yoo Gun are so cute. I love them already. :lol:

minahugunwn9.jpg

minahugun3cx7.jpg

minahugun2yl3.jpg

yoominmf5.jpg

Guest incarnadine

Thanks so much jhing for the pics! Yoo Gun look so cute... I agree with szne09, he does look mixed with his angular and somewhat caucasian features... ^_^ He and Min Ah look so cute together! Now I am having a hard time deciding who looks better with our Min Ah, Yoo Gun or UTW :sweatingbullets: lol

Guest jhing

Thanks so much jhing for the pics! Yoo Gun look so cute... I agree with szne09, he does look mixed with his angular and somewhat caucasian features... ^_^ He and Min Ah look so cute together! Now I am having a hard time deciding who looks better with our Min Ah, Yoo Gun or UTW :sweatingbullets: lol

you're very welcome incarnadine!

Hmmm I think Yoo Gun looks better with Minah. No wait, I think UTW looks heaps better with her. Naaahhh, I reckon Yoo Geon looks cuter. No way, UTW is heaps cuter. :lol: Am having the same prob as you. hahahaha I love them and want them both for our Minah! :lol: She can have both guys, right? haha

Archived