[movie 2007] My Mighty Princess 무림여대생

Guest jhing

Shin Min Ah, Ohn Joo Wan, Yoo Gun
mmpostersy5.jpg

Shin Min-ah cast in new Kwak Jae-yong film

2006/04/05

Korean actress Shin Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong.

The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. Shin will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High, and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch.

Starring together with Shin will be On Joo-wan, who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula, and relative newcomer Yoo Geon.

To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April.

Darcy Paquet (KOFIC)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr.

~~~

Release Date>> SEPTEMBER 20, 2007

~~~

Movie Trailer

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=2105446

Credit: daum.net

Thanks to suzziee @ Minah soompi thread for posting the link.

~~~

Pictures from the movie

posted by ungie

00060gn.jpg

00070ih.jpg

00080lq.jpg

00094uw.jpg

000102ea.jpg

000127ht.jpg

000135cc.jpg

000143rd.jpg

000143rd.jpg

00012ws.jpg

00029yq.jpg

00032vu.jpg

00043sx.jpg

Credit: FairyMina

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lot_lot

Thanks jhing for starting this thread. I love watching the trailer. I hope another trailer will be released that include sound. The movie looks hilarious. Min Ah looks so cute in the movie. I hope everyone will support Min Ah and the other in this movie.

Aja, aja... fighting

You're most welcome lot and szne09!. :D

Meet the CAST!

* These are NOT official pics from the movie. They're just random pics. :D

Shin Minah

2upb8l0.jpg

33wm5o8.jpg

Yoo Gun

455thrl.jpg

2h7knpe.jpg

On Joo Wan

2i07zop.jpg

4fy2ipt.jpg

Guest lot_lot

more pictures.... credit to cyworld // lovely_minah@SMAFansForum

posted by janejz before

3og7.jpg

2sx5.jpg

2sx5.jpg

posted before by ungie at popcornfor21do8.jpg

posted before by janejz/ungie -- credit dcinside

1fv9.jpg

OMG! More pics! I haven't seen those pics before! Thank you so much Lot & szne! Mwah!

Btw, I made a Manip. I hope you guys like it. I can't find a good pic of On Joowan so he's not in it. :lol:

2qappmw.jpg

Guest devylann

wow...i can't wait for this!! seems sooo good!! i loved her in punch and also in A love to i kill....and of course in volcano high!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... she's soooo good!!!! :D :D

wow...i can't wait for this!! seems sooo good!! i loved her in punch and also in A love to i kill....and of course in volcano high!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... she's soooo good!!!! :D :D

Guest Hellen_th

Hey, chingu. Just come to support the thread. Thanks so much jhing for starting the thread and thanks Suzie, dongseng for those lovely, unseen pictures.

It seems like a very fun movie and everybody on the set seems to have a very good time filming it. I'm definitely looking forward to this. By the way, our girl is truly a fighting girl, isn't she? First in Volcano High as a Kendo girl (am I right? :blush: teehee not sure what you call that sport), second as a boxer in Punch and then here she's a fighting girl. Minah must be very strong and healthy. :lol:

Hello Hellen - am glad u made it here. :D Oh gosh, I think they changed the title of this movie to My Mighty Princess coz in the teaser it said My Mighty Princess and then I just came across a short article saying something about the director wrapping up his other movie My Mighty Princess starring Shin Minah. :lol: Can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

Hello Hellen - am glad u made it here. :D Oh gosh, I think they changed the title of this movie to My Mighty Princess coz in the teaser it said My Mighty Princess and then I just came across a short article saying something about the director wrapping up his other movie My Mighty Princess starring Shin Minah. :lol: Can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

Yea i noticed that also. I personally like "my Mighty Princess" title more.

Archived