RISING SUN by DBSK PERFORMANCE

Guest Solly

Guest Sakura Li

Why am I back? No reason. I was surfing around and ended up back here. Hey look! Xiah/KangTa is on! Hi there! ^^ Sorry... It's past midnight and I can't grasp your name at the moment.. ^^;; Again, you did an amazing job. ^^

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hulie-oh

I could not even watch past half of that clip. I read a post that said they were off a little bit... but I should have known from the beginning that they would be off A LOT.

I give them credit for learning the dance moves but sloppiness really gets to me. And they don't even look like they're enjoying themselves. As a performer myself, it urks A LOT. :crazy:

Guest sungaaah

i saw this on youtube and i was like 'wowwwww'

hehe my lil cousin and his friends might

do a simplified rising sun dance

for our easter talent show =p

I could not even watch past half of that clip. I read a post that said they were off a little bit... but I should have known from the beginning that they would be off A LOT.

I give them credit for learning the dance moves but sloppiness really gets to me. And they don't even look like they're enjoying themselves. As a performer myself, it urks A LOT. :crazy:

well.. they prepared like in a short time. uhh maybe like... a few weeks? these guys aren't professional performers or dancers which makes this performance more than enough. and besides, dong bang shin gi's dance is hard to perform. why don't YOU try dancing to dong bang shin gi's moves with only a few weeks left. it's not easy.

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest YungWon Young

well, i did put the real song over the performance, so that might be the reason why it seems off. but as for the enjoying ourselves part, we were trying to look serious for this dance. and besides, did you even see our candy dance? we were having such a blast.

please dont be mad that we had two weeks to prepare for this dance. and one of our members actually only had one week.

Guest babiesy

if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all <_<

not everybody can do a dance like DBSG's to perfection, especially if they only had 1-2 weeks to prepare. and im sure they still had school and work to worry about during those 2weeks. and besides, im sure it took DBSG MORE than a week or two to make that dance perfect. X____X

they did a really good job! dont put them down for doing their best -0-

sheeeesh.

Guest hulie-oh

well.. they prepared like in a short time. uhh maybe like... a few weeks? these guys aren't professional performers or dancers which makes this performance more than enough. and besides, dong bang shin gi's dance is hard to perform. why don't YOU try dancing to dong bang shin gi's moves with only a few weeks left. it's not easy.

-S0LLY ^3^

Sure. Where can I learn the dance moves?

well, i did put the real song over the performance, so that might be the reason why it seems off. but as for the enjoying ourselves part, we were trying to look serious for this dance. and besides, did you even see our candy dance? we were having such a blast.

please dont be mad that we had two weeks to prepare for this dance. and one of our members actually only had one week.

I guess putting the song over the performance is understandable to a point. But when your movements aren't together, that's a different story. And honestly, there are facial expressions for every mood you are going for in different songs. Also, your movements should show that you have that kind of emotion/feeling. And yes, I did see your "Candy" dance. Truthfully, I enjoyed that somewhat. Perhaps it's the fact that I am an H.O.T. fan myself. Kudos for that!

And I'm not mad. It didn't bother me after I wrote the comment. If you guys had two weeks (14 days) to nail choreography, that was plenty (way too much) time to learn one song. This past year, I learned more than 8 numbers within one week.

if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all <_<

not everybody can do a dance like DBSG's to perfection, especially if they only had 1-2 weeks to prepare. and im sure they still had school and work to worry about during those 2weeks. and besides, im sure it took DBSG MORE than a week or two to make that dance perfect. X____X

they did a really good job! dont put them down for doing their best -0-

sheeeesh.

Honey, it's criticism that makes people work harder. I've lived by criticism and I've gone far with it. About the week thing, refer to the above comment.

I might have come off a little harsh, but as a performer myself, that's the way I see choreography---critically. To set things straight, I didn't mean to stir any "rumbling from within."

Guest falling U P

Must admit, Erick Nho or Eric No(?) was the hottest and best one :blush:

This was really impressive though, considering that some other had a few weeks for preparation! I think that they all did very well. The outfits were really hott too :)

Thanks for sharing!

Sure. Where can I learn the dance moves?

I guess putting the song over the performance is understandable to a point. But when your movements aren't together, that's a different story. And honestly, there are facial expressions for every mood you are going for in different songs. Also, your movements should show that you have that kind of emotion/feeling. And yes, I did see your "Candy" dance. Truthfully, I enjoyed that somewhat. Perhaps it's the fact that I am an H.O.T. fan myself. Kudos for that!

And I'm not mad. It didn't bother me after I wrote the comment. If you guys had two weeks (14 days) to nail choreography, that was plenty (way too much) time to learn one song. This past year, I learned more than 8 numbers within one week.

Honey, it's criticism that makes people work harder. I've lived by criticism and I've gone far with it. About the week thing, refer to the above comment.

I might have come off a little harsh, but as a performer myself, that's the way I see choreography---critically. To set things straight, I didn't mean to stir any "rumbling from within."

no one is trying to start beef with you in here... it's just that the way you've commented was really... cocky? that's great that you're a performer yourself, but first of all, these guys are not you. they learned it in 2 weeks to do this. if you think this dance is easy, then think what you want. these guys practiced their butt off and the fact that you say that since you're such a great performer yourself, they should be doing better and that 2 weeks is enough time? umm... first of all, i don't know how much time YOU have, but these guys don't have months left and loads of time to practice for this. and also, this was just a performance for our church. it's not some kind of dance idol thing or whatever YOU perform for. sorry if i sound rude and offensive, but your comment... just really pissed me off. T^T;;;;

Johnny 오빠... 미얀... 하지만 이런거 읽으면 진짜 짜증나거든... 힘들게 열심히 했는데... ㅠㅠ;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

I THINK THIS WAS REALLIE GOOD...even though it was off a bit...it was fun to watch...it was funnie too....i loved it...^^

hulie-oh congrates for you being a professional dancer....but these guys arent so lay it off a bit...^^

ACK I LOVED IT ALOT....^^ i thought yunho, micky, and xiah parts were reallie good....yunho ish cute too...^^ (the guy who played yunho part) heheh ^^

Guest YungWon Young

I was just notified that we are performing on FEB 18!!!!

WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LAST TIME FOR BTA!!!!!!

AND YOU BET YOUR BUTTS THAT WERE GONNA RECORD IT ON CAMERA!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Archived