RISING SUN by DBSK PERFORMANCE

Guest Solly

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naruyotsuba

the boys are impressive...you over lay the video with the real song right..? I know that's a stupid question, but if you are..keep it up ...it's easier on the ears.

Guest alicechan

..wow they're really good o_O i'm already a fan +_+; i like that Yunho guy (not bcuz' he's doing the yunho part <_<) LOL they're amazing =)

hey!... thats me!! HAHA

who posted this?!!

im xiah :P

and then im also kangta in candy

lmao. is this daniel choe? ah... i'm sol from church. just wanted to share it with the people of soompi [x hope you don't mind... O_O;;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest ADORE.you

oomg erick nho is hawt xD .. he pulled off yunho's part and rising sun isn't ur ordinary easy step dance to do .. good job on that =) ohh and candy was a cute one ^^"

ahhhh how cute! the candy one xD i really liked the end of rising sun. high five to them all! ^^b

edit: ohh i remember now! i watched the previous candy dance they did from your other thread - i liked that one more haha

Haha they're really good~~ I really like watching these guys dance. Who actually coreographs these things?

And what's a BBoy?

bboy = breakdancing boy

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived