RISING SUN by DBSK PERFORMANCE

Guest Solly

our church guys again [:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=kYyWRRxcuSs micky - henry jung hero - daniel cho max - david kim (he's actually a bboy) yunho - eric no (he's actually a bboy) xiah - daniel choe this was their new years performance. i'm also going to start the girls dance/singing team. hopefully, we can do it as good as they can. [x the people whom i talk to and know are the ones that play micky, hero, and max. the other two, i don't really talk to them. anyways, hope you guys enjoy the performance! [x HERE'S A DIFFERENT CANDY PERFORMANCE THEY DID. http://www.youtube.com/?v=jrIjFSusfLE white - david kim yellow - henry jung green - daniel choe blue - eric no red - daniel cho -S0LLY ^3^

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sakura Li

SOLLLLLLL!! THIS WAS SOO KOOL!! XDD They knew the dance but just got off at times. XD FREAKIN HARD THO!! XDD MAJOR PROPZ! ^^

Guest wasabininja

the guy that did xiah's part...even has hair like him and looks like him from faraway ^__^

lol i like hwo that guy singing jaejoong's part shakes his shirt ROFL

Guest loveprint

I was so focused on the guy that was playing YunHo's part rofl. He looks hot. They did a good job. There's two of them that are like whoa energetic. They sorta stand out, but they also sorta ruin the dance cause they're always jumping around & the rest aren't.

:D

o.O

Wow.. that's actually cool...

They got their dance steps nicely.. Although it's a bitt off.. but Omgg!

It was so hard for me to learn them T_T

They're good! Wowwiee!!

The guy who did Yunho's part's hawt! ><

They did the "joeng mal blabla..somebody calls..." part reli cute...

Haha... I love it

Omigosh!

Thanks for sharing this!

edit: watched the Candy Perf.

That was such a cuteeeee and fun performance.!

I enjoyyy soo much watching that.. Haha..

That Eric No guy's so cute and hawt! =X

Haha.. Thanks for sharing!

oH maaaannn!!! they're so good lol!!! they actually have all the little things they do included too lol!!! hhahahha oh myyy that was soo good!! the one dancing yunho's part was fantastic..he was really so cool hahaha!

Guest lea_rocks

^^ JUST A THOUGHT! WERE THEY LIP SINGING TO THE SONG??? HUM...THOUGHT I SAW SOME OF THEM SINGING WITH IT..BUT HUM...I DON'T KNOW...

THEY OFF A BIT- BUT I GIVE THEM CREDIT..IT WAS OVER PRETTY GOOD!!!...

^^ JUST A THOUGHT! WERE THEY LIP SINGING TO THE SONG??? HUM...THOUGHT I SAW SOME OF THEM SINGING WITH IT..BUT HUM...I DON'T KNOW...

THEY OFF A BIT- BUT I GIVE THEM CREDIT..IT WAS OVER PRETTY GOOD!!!...

yes, they were lip singing [x

did i get the order of appearance right? O_O????

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived