RISING SUN by DBSK PERFORMANCE

Guest Solly

Guest kpxshininglove

Ooooooooooooooomg I LOVED the Candy one! SO cute! haha they did a good job..

i'm coming to houston and kidnapping Eric.... shhhh don't tell ;)...hehe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

I like them (:

Yeah, they're real good and even though I liked how you overlayed the song over the video, it seemed a little off. But it's all good.. ^^. My fav part was the jump in the beginning. Gotta love it.

LOL, I tried learning the chorus of this.

Did not work at all.

I like them (:

Yeah, they're real good and even though I liked how you overlayed the song over the video, it seemed a little off. But it's all good.. ^^. My fav part was the jump in the beginning. Gotta love it.

LOL, I tried learning the chorus of this.

Did not work at all.

my favorite part is when they jump then stop and make a pose too!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

one of the guys is sooooooo HOTT!

hez in the middle the most and kinda looks like minwoo imo. he was light brown hair. i have no idea whoz who from dbsg so yeah.

is it eric that everyone likes? lol

hahaha yepyep that's eric. he does look like minwoo. at school I accidentally call him minwoo once :P his part was Yunho's part :P

Guest dreams_fulfilled

wow! that's pretty good! MAJOR PROPS! I admit that their timing was a bit off, but this isn't an easy routine lol

but yeah, that's hot! :P lol

EDIT:

oh yeah, and i was talking about the rising sun one, cuz thats the one im watching right now lol

Guest Sakura Li

Ah! Now I can properly comment. XD

I absolutely love the part in Candy where Jang Woo Hyuk was suppose to jump into Moon Hee Jun's arms with his leg sticking up but the one who was Hee Jun was like "Heck no" and pushed Woo Hyuk away. XD

Oh and that guy who was KangTa and Junsu... He looks familiar... Was he the guy that auditioned for JYP and sang either Hug or My Little Princess and danced to Whatever They Say? I remember the weirdest things... XDD

Sol... I'm hooked on Candy now... >___<;;; XD

Ah! Now I can properly comment. XD

I absolutely love the part in Candy where Jang Woo Hyuk was suppose to jump into Moon Hee Jun's arms with his leg sticking up but the one who was Hee Jun was like "Heck no" and pushed Woo Hyuk away. XD

Oh and that guy who was KangTa and Junsu... He looks familiar... Was he the guy that auditioned for JYP and sang either Hug or My Little Princess and danced to Whatever They Say? I remember the weirdest things... XDD

Sol... I'm hooked on Candy now... >___<;;; XD

yeah~ it's him. lmao. i think he's much better at dancing. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

my favorite part is when they jump then stop and make a pose too!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Hahaha me too. They got me into DBSK again.... :lol:

lol haha ><

Just downloaded 2nd album.... gosh

I also just downloaded the dance steps.. haha I'm trying to learn it. Love the dance. :D

Archived