Official Kim Ah Joong 김아중

Cherryblossom18

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong wants to act with Lee Seung Gi

On this weeks episode of SBS Strong Heart, Lee Seung Gi’s high popularity amongst the female celebrity guests didn’t diminish as guest Kim Ah Joong surprisingly revealed, “I want to act together with Lee Seung Gi.”

She continued, “I never worked with someone younger than me and Lee Seung Gi also seems to have the ‘right’ image, so I’m curious to see if there is a bad boy image hidden inside. I also think I can see a sexy side of him.”

Hearing this, MC Kang Ho Dong stated, “If you look at his body, you’ll see that his muscles are completely crazy.” Showing interest, she replied, “So Lee Seung Gi has a hidden bad boy body?”

The victim, who was embarrassed of the whole situation stated, “My body is very common and boring…”

The actress then continued, “I never got called noona in any of my works.” and gave a sexy gesture to Lee Seung Gi, who timidly replied, “Noona!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-ah-joong-wants-to-act-with-lee-seung-gi

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong with an iconic female concept for “Bazaar”

Actress Kim Ah Joong invoked the spirit of a variety of iconic female celebrities for her “Bazaar” photo shoot.

The magazine was done under the concept of expressing the prime years of world renown actresses Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and Brigitte Bardot.

For the Bardot transformation, Kim accentuated her lips and wore dark, smoky eyeliner, and completed the look with voluminous hair that brought out the actress’ characteristic feminine sexiness.

A representative of the film crew commented, “Kim Ah Joong not only brought the beauty of the roles she took on, but also added her own personal charm to the overall look. She looks aggressive and stimulating on screen, but behind the stage, she puts on a more dreamy and serious expression.”

Her photoshoot can be seen in the January 2011 issue of “Bazaar.” Fans will also be able to watch the actress’ small screen comeback through SBS’s “Sign” on January 5th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-ah-joong-with-an-iconic-female-concept-for-bazaar

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong becomes a retro girl for InStyle

Actress Kim Ah Joong transformed into a lovely retro girl in a recently released photo shoot from InStyle magazine’s January edition.

Kim Ah Joong dressed up in retro-style clothes and showed off her cute and fun side for the shoot, which helped it gain attention because it was a big change from her previous photo shoots, which were all very sexy and mature.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kim-ah-joong-becomes-a-retro-girl-for-instyle

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong shows off her flawless ‘pudding skin’

Actress Kim Ah Joong recently showed off her flawless ‘pudding skin’ to the public.

The actress is currently busy playing the role of Goh Da Kyung in the SBS drama ‘Sign‘, and in order to sync more with her character, Kim Ah Joong is said to often appear on the show with barely any makeup. Affiliated sources of the actress informed, “With her healthy skin, Kim Ah Joong has defined the new term, ‘Pudding Skin.’ She is successfully showing off her character as a beautiful criminal investigator through a strong chic image that also has a bit of innocence depicted in it.”

Meanwhile, Kim Ah Joong skillfully threw out her previous well known image, and perfectly transformed into a cool charismatic criminal investigator who carefully solves the puzzling criminal cases blocking her path.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kim-ah-joong-shows-off-her-flawless-pudding-skin

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong prepares a buffet for 100 “Sign” staff members working over the holiday

Actress Kim Ah Joong prepared a surprise gift for the staff of her latest drama, SBS’s “Sign“.

Knowing that everyone was running on a tight filming schedule and that no one would be able to celebrate Lunar New Year’s as a result, Kim Ah Joong ordered a delicious buffet for the 100 staff members!

Kim Ah Joon explained, “For the actors, actresses, and staff who put aside the holidays in order to prepare a good drama, I prepared a meal in turn for each person. It isn’t enough by far, but it’s something warm we could enjoy together.”

She continued by saying, “We’ve come to the midpoint of the 20-episode drama, and I wanted to emphasize the meaning of doing our best till the end. …Producer Jang Han Joon who has led the production up to the 10th episode, and to all the other staff members, thank you.”

A staff from the drama revealed, “It was a time to just forget about the drama for a while. All the staff members were touched by Kim Ah Joong’s kind heart, and we think we can do our best till the last episode now.”

The episode aired on February 2nd ranked in 1st place with a 16.0% in viewer ratings, confirming its position as the leading drama for its timeslot on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-ah-joong-prepares-a-buffet-for-100-sign-staff-members-working-over-the-holiday

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong looks sensual for ‘W Korea’

201104201058561001_1.JPG

The May issue of fashion magazine ‘W Korea‘ features a pictorial from actress Kim Ah Joong, who’s transformed into a mature woman of sensuality.

With ‘Sensual’ being the theme of the photoshoot, Kim Ah Joong – who worked alongside actor/model Kim Young Kwang – exuded a unique beauty through her alluring eyes. The two models received much praise from the staff members for displaying their superior acting skills as they successfully shot a kiss scene as if they were on the movie set.

While partaking in the photoshoot, Kim Ah Joong stated, “After filming ‘Sign‘, which continually contained tough and heavy materials throughout the episodes, I feel like my mind and body have finally become much lighter. At one point, while I was playing the character, I wanted to escape the dark and sad situations.”

She also revealed, “Usually, I don’t put on make-up, but when I want to vent out from the boring everyday life, I sit in front of my my make-up table. I think when I take out my lipstick, it means that I want to look attractive for someone. In particular, I am more like this in front of women.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kim-ah-joong-looks-sensual-for-w-korea

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ah Joong transforms into a graceful lady of Paris

2011060100000000000002001.jpg

Charming actress Kim Ah Joong has transformed into a lady waiting for a fateful love with the romantic city of Paris as the background.

HIGH CUT recently revealed pictorial photos of Kim Ah Joong in Paris, where she emanated her combined grace and voluptuous beauty, proving why they choose her for the cover of their 54th issue.

The filming of this pictorial had been done in a vintage apartment that was situated near Place de la République, which connected to Le Marais, Paris.

Kim Ah Joong posed in the spring and summer outfits of MANGO with her attractively tall height of 170 cm, bronzed skin, and her S-line figure. She pulled off revealing outfits especially well, with her slender leg line and well-filled out chest line.

Meanwhile, Kim Ah Joong has previously become a hot issue by being the only Asian actress to attend Spain spa brand MANGO’s 2011 fall & winter collection that was held on May 17th at Paris.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-ah-joong-transforms-into-a-graceful-lady-of-paris

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...