[movie 2001] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

Guest Rekidai

but where did you guys buy my sassy girl and windstruck

preferably on a online website, original dvd from original manufacturer?

I bought mine on DVDfromKorea (I guess :sweatingbullets: )but it's out of stock there...

Korean versions look out of stock at a lot of online-shops (but you can easily find HK versions and so on).

It's still available at HanBooks (shipement to US is 4.5$ + 0.5$/DVD) : My Sassy Girl & Windstruck, but it's regular versions, not limited editions (it's not important for MSG, but Windstruck 4 discs edition is really great).

I found this, but they say "2 discs" so if you want it ask them if it's really the edition that fits with the picture.

If you want more, try google (it makes miracles sometimes :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest orangestar13

I really loved this! It was the first time that I watched a Korean movie and I think it's just hilarious and oh so touching. There were a lot of twists in the plot and sometimes confusing because they were playing make-believe a lot of times, but still this really touched my heart. There is such a thing as "destiny" and "fate". And the lead girl is soooooo pretty! :D

The movie is already done. It will be released in the spring. The original was amazing and I'm going to watch the american remake too. Just because I love the actors and to see which one is better (the KR version ofcourse :P)

pls all jeon ji hyun fans out there im ]

aking you to put up you're all out support for up coming film of JJH

------BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE------------

tnkz

Guest shearerc

this is my first korean movie

it got me started into kdramas & kmovies

I will always love this film!

btw - i noticed the Korean 2-disc Director' Cut version is very difficult to find on the Net.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charmaine412

^Same Here. The first Korean Movie I saw. The story is just perfect. The lead actress is very attractive. She's cute!.. Love how the story connects.

• 3 weeks later...

After several years I was finally able to watch this movie. It's reaalllly good. I don't know why I passed up watching this one and didn't watch it sooner. It's okay, though, it's still a great movie.

The random crap that happens is hilarious. The movie scripts? Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if the directors put that in there just to film a scene like that xD.

does anyone here knows where i can download this movie? i would prefer to have it in hq (with subtitles) and to have it d/l from veoh!!! please help!!! i love this movie so much!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greener

I like this movie.it has a lot hide to things in movie. Character of Jeon Ji Hyun it's identical and famous in my country.

The movie so cute,funny and profound in a story. :D:P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SUPERSTAR

anyone know where i can watch this online? like a korean movie site? i used to watch it on crunchy roll but it's licensed now!

• 2 months later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Source: KOFIC Dec 19, 2008

JUN Ji-hyun and SUL Kyung-gu portrayed greatest characters

Major Korean film magazine Movieweek polled to find out who Koreans regard as the ten greatest screen personas. JUN Ji-hyuns role in My Sassy Girl claimed the top spot for greatest female character with 21% of the votes. 25% votes for SUL Kyung-gus character in the Public Enemy trilogy secured SUL the greatest male character title.

In close pursuit of SUL is CHOI Min-siks Old Boy character (20%). SONG Kang-hos Memories of Murder character came in third (11%).

The top three for women is completed by second placed LIM Soo-jung (19%) for her role in Im a Cyborg, but Thats Ok, and third seed LEE Young-ae. LEEs performance in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance earned her 13% of the votes.

Movieweek compiled another Koreas greatest characters list by itself. This unranked list consists of: SHIN Ha-kyun (Save the Green Planet), LIM Won-hee (Dachimawa Lee), KIM Jung-eun (Marrying the Mafia), KONG Hyo-jin (Crush and Blush), MOON So-ri (A Good Lawyers Wife), LEE Jun-ki (King and the Clown), JANG Jin-young (Singles), and YEA Ji-won (Old Miss Diary).

Yi Chang-ho (KOFIC)

• 1 month later...
Guest SilentScreamerS

my sassy girl is the first korean movie i saw and this got me into k-drama

and the movie is hilarious.

i reckon this is the best k-movie ever

• 3 months later...

I just re-watched this movie recently, along with Windstruck. And really, this movie is the best one ever made! Cha Tae Hyun character is so adorable! I just love his clumsiness. <3

Archived