[movie 2001] My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀

Guest Rekidai

One of the really cool things in this movie is the fact that they managed to go through close to 2 hours of movie WITHOUT mentioning JJH's name. How impressive is that!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geonitacka

When I watched this the laughter and the tears didn't stop. But i seriously cried soo hard at the end. Especially with what the aunt said. UGH! soo sad.

And the soundtrack is amazing. Thanks Fleur for posting the MV. I lvoe Shin Seung Hoon's I believe. I cry everytime I hear it. Ahh, I love this movie.

I want a rose! lol

Guest annababy

i think this movie is OVERRATED!!!!! yeah its cute and funny but damn its not ALL THAT!!!!! and plus after awhile jun ji hyun kinda got on my nerves, i just wanted to punch her

• 4 weeks later...
Guest asian_lisa

^thanks!

--wahh i just watched it, surprised ending well...a lot of things surprised me ahaha they kept doing that part where they would show an older version of themself when its actually not :P heh it was a cute/funny movie. who would have guessed that they will find each other once again like that. haha

Guest Lumos_Fairy101

hi =D I wanted to watch the movie but does anyone have the subs thats not cb? because it wont start downloading for me =( I have the full version of the movie but not the subs. Can anyone please tell me if they have the subs but not on cb? Thanks ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mal3ficum

^ go find the subs at www.d-addicts.com in the subtitles topic.

anyone know where i can watch this with or without the subtitles? cant go on clubbox or youtube~ my connection is super slow -.-

Guest captiva

i lub tis movie!!! it made me laugh soo much! :lol: n i was gettin teary at sum parts as well. hopely te American remake will b as gud as tis. :)

I can't see how the remake could be as good. It actually makes me a little sad that they are even considering it. I know I won't be watching it if they do.

^ same. i really cant think of an american version measuring up to it. The LAke House (remake of Il Mare) i can sort of see working out okay (although sandra looks alot older than JJH) but MSG.. no way!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamieâ„¢

I loved this movie!

Its such a funny yet sweet movie ^^

My fav scenes were:

- when CTH told that guy 'the 10 rules to dating a sassy girl'

- when they went to that club LOL

- when JJH made CTH switch shoes with him

- when CTH gave JJH a rose at her school.. :blush:

- the ending (I sorta predicted it.. but it was still some what of a surprise)

omgg I think I'm gonna go watch it again hehe

btw, did anyone notice that they never mentioned JJH's character's name at all in the movie?? lol

Archived