Yoo Seung Jun

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest Dah_jOkA
nebody heard his new song?
nebody heard his new song "Say Thanks"? its dedicated to his chinese fans, its not dat bad, its good to hear from him again, im surprised by his chinese, its weird though hearin him singin in another language other than korean, he still stickin with his westside n westside fam thing, i give him propz for stayin true. so neway did nebody else hear his song? wut did u guys think bout it?

Guest superstar`kiss

Whoa!!

He's singing in CHINESE!!! that's hecka tite!!!!

but sadly, i haven't heard it~!! His releases are always catchy to me though~!!

Oh! & songie says AHN NYONG!!!

Henry ah, i remember watching a couple of his older MVs and performance.. i think it was to WOW. But that was a... LONG time ago. And phew, did he look hot or what?? :rolleyes: haha. But I haven't heard his new music yet <_> would love to though. He has an incredible voice.. and did i mention??... he's hot..???--> ;) Hah.. i did. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 months later...
Guest xmkaex

i love his old mvs

like nanana, vision, and my favorite is can't wait.

i haven't heard any new songs from him...

by the way what happened to him?

Guest Dah_jOkA

^ he got banned from korea around 2002 because he avoided serving the korean miltary.

Hes been tryin to get back into korea but to no avail, hes been traveling and performing all over the U.S

He just recently signed a record deal on a chinese label

Archived