Jung Yu-Mi 정유미 (1983)

Helena

Jung Yumi and Eun Ji-won cameo in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair

jy_ejw1.jpg

Following a series of fun wind-themed teasers and posters is news of two cameo appearances that will be made by the lovely Jung Yumi (Discovery of Romance, Train to Busan) and Sechs Kies rapper turned actor Eun Ji-won (Answer Me 1997) for JTBC’s upcoming drama This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair.

The straightforward title echoes the unfortunate realization Lee Seon-kyun (Miss Korea) comes to as the luckless beta husband to an all-star albeit adulterous wife played by Song Ji-hyo (Ex-Girlfriend Club). Jung Yumi will cameo as the woman Lee had a crush on in the past. The two actors actually shared the screen in the 2013 film Our Sunhi where they played exes so I’m sure their scenes for the drama won’t be such a departure for them. Also, how can someone not fall for her? Jung Yumi is so endearing!

Eun Ji-won will cameo as a production PD who dreamed of becoming a film director. This is also how Lee Seon-kyun’s character is described so I’m wondering if they’ll be playing buds/colleagues who connect because of their unfulfilled dreams or competitive rivals miserably stuck on the same plane.

Despite the breadcrumbs we’ve been given about these cameos, I’m very much looking forward to this drama. I love Jung Yumi, the teasers made me laugh, and it’ll be interesting to see how they bring out the ha-ha in a topic as serious as adultery.

JTBC’s This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair will premiere on October 28 and air on Fridays and Saturdays after Fantastic ends.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/jung-yumi-and-eun-ji-won-cameo-in-this-week-my-wife-will-have-an-affair/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bibidep

wp-1486291407298.jpg

LEE SEO JIN + JUNG YOO MI + YOON YEO JUNG FOR NA PD’S NEW VARIETY PROGRAMME

This is an intriguing combination and you gotta credit Na PD for not resting on his laurels. He basically is churning out hit after hit for tvN and owns the Friday evening slot. The word is Na PD has met the trio and they have discussd potential concepts but nothing concrete has been decided yet. Whatever it is, I do think it will turn out well because it is Na PD and he is working with his fave art school hyung. I wonder whether the PD with the Midas touch would try to convince Rain and Kim Tae Hee to star in a season of Newlyweds Diary. Now that would be really a coup.

credit to WordPress 

7 hours ago, Han Ji Eun said:

My eyes are on Gong Yoo and Jung Yoo Mi 

yes, i love gong yoo and jung yumi too , you know they 're in the same agency now "soop management"

3 hours ago, the girl who! said:

I'm looking forward to her new variety show, it's so rare to see her doing variety but I trust Na PD. Anticipating :lol:

it's good to see her , she's so lovely :wub:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, do you know what time Yumi's variety show will be aired? I just know that the program will be aired in TVN on 24 March. 

I can't wait to watch Yumi in variety show. Btw, please share some news about her, or maybe youtube link?

Thanks!

On 2/11/2017 at 7:54 PM, Han Ji Eun said:

My eyes are on Gong Yoo and Jung Yoo Mi 

Hi! So am I.. I watched some of their videos in Youtube, and they are like a perfect match.

Just can't stop hoping she will find a nice guy and settle down :)

• Like 2

You are here too @princess nour90 Hi~~

@rainbowhunter in the introduction of the video said, yumi is the actress, that actor want to act with the most, but she have male bestfriend. 1st is YAI. Then they proceed with YAI+Yumi history. I think YAI said yumi still his favorite actress. Then proceed to GY part. He said, yumi is his star, only me can know her, feel like she was taken away from me--LOL, seriously gongyoo?--, next is MaDongSeok and their "husband-wife" chemistry in the movie. 

you can read full translation about what gongyoo said at gongyumi1 instagram.

I want to tell the awesomeness of actress name JungYumi here. She have movie "The silenced" with Gongyoo. What I want to talk about is what the director and novel author (The silenced, is based on her novel) think of actress name JungYumi.

Director

oFbEBIG.jpgcDvXrFY.jpguG3wUTe.jpgjG89V90.jpgY5kKfsH.jpg

Writer

8pSuOpS.jpgDpYXbft.jpg

Translation credit to gongyumi1 instagram.

Isnt she so awesome?. Actor with no typical image, means you can throw her any character and she can do. She is like wanted, cause all professional film maker want to work with her.

I have watched interview on her previous work title "Cafe Noir". The director said he is fans of Yumi, that why he cast her, if my memory not playing with me. Hehehe. Then the interviewer said "1st time he heard a director said like this". 

In conclusion. She is so awesome, yet she so humble. So ninja too. Hahahaha. 

I love her really.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar yes, i'm here too :D i love Yumi she's so lovely & good actress too i'm still hoping to see GY & Yu as a couple in any drama or movie i want his dream to come true , also i find Yumi is so special to GY i wish she'll invite him in her variety show 

She is soooo lovely, I really love her. I like her combo with Gongyoo too. He still wish to work with her, tho they already done 2 movie tgt. Gongyoo never rest. Hahahahaha.

About variety show, it is impossible, they already finish filming. The most I can hope, she call him and Na PD record it. Hahaha. I dont know if that possible cause if not wrong, during Yumi filming at Bali/Lombok, Gongyoo at Dubai.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

She is soooo lovely, I really love her. I like her combo with Gongyoo too. He still wish to work with her, tho they already done 2 movie tgt. Gongyoo never rest. Hahahahaha.

About variety show, it is impossible, they already finish filming. The most I can hope, she call him and Na PD record it. Hahaha. I dont know if that possible cause if not wrong, during Yumi filming at Bali/Lombok, Gongyoo at Dubai.

omg i am so happy you guys wrote somethin bout yumi... so quite in here bcs you two busy in Gong Yoo's thread.. hahaha! i want GY be the guest star in Youns Kitchen too.. That will be double digit for the ratings right? #greedy

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, rainbowhunter said:

omg i am so happy you guys wrote somethin bout yumi... so quite in here bcs you two busy in Gong Yoo's thread.. hahaha! i want GY be the guest star in Youns Kitchen too.. That will be double digit for the ratings right? #greedy

Unfortunately, he will not be the star guest, the star guest is Shingoo haraboji~~. The variety already done filming, just waiting for editing and airing. The most we can hope, during at Lombok/Bali, Yumi call him. Well, I will not put my hope high, cause if not wrong he was in Dubai for Discovery Expedition shooting.

I want to post here, but look like this thread so silent. Hehehehe. Should I start post more, but my material mostly Gongyoo_Yumi (LOL). I already start to collect Yumi's more thant Gongyoo. Bahahahaha. Sorry ahjusshi. It is hard to be fair. Sigh.

About the variety airing time, since it will take KuHyesung and AhnJaeHyun newlywed slot, so it will be on Friday 9.20PM KST.

Some useful links perhaps?

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tvnyounskitchen/

Tvn TVing : http://program.tving.com/tvn/younskitchen?rcnt=1

Tvn Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChtvn

Yumi Cartoon is cute~~~

Spoiler

module-innerbox_bg.jpg

f131330240897616332(0).jpg

Lee Seo Jin and Na PD's "Yoon Restaurant": what's it about.

The cast of "Yoon Restaurant" left for Indonesia on the 23rd last month and opened a Korean restaurant near Bali, they have returned to Korea on the morning of the 7th. The production team, including Na Young Seok PD, plans to concentrate on the final editing before the first broadcast on the 24th.

'Yoon Restaurant' is a story about Yoon Ji-jung, Lee Seo-jin and Jung Yumi who open and operate a small Korean restaurant on the neighboring island of Bali.

"We are planning to leave this complex city and start a new life in a new place," Na PD said. "We planned this program because everyone would dream of opening their own little shop in a relaxed and quiet place away from the fierceness of city life. "He said.

'Yoon Restaurant' is an entertainment program from Na PD that combines traveling, cooking, and everyday reality,  

It will premiere on the 24th following the 'Honeymoon Diary' by Goo Hye Sun. Every Friday at 9:20 PM.

Source: http://netizentown.blogspot.my/2017/03/lee-seo-jin-and-na-pds-yoon-restaurant.html

bVDCsTB.png

Kitchen Assistant, Jung Yumi.

SUPER ADORABLE KITCHEN ASSISTANT. :wub:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rainbowhunter said:

@kentangbakar yes, you may post anything about GY and Yumi as long as you happy hahaha..

Naah, I will not, this is JungYumi Thread, so I will post only JungYumi. Unless in Gongyoo Interview, he talked about Yumi. Then I will. 

Another news on JungYumi next project.

• Speaking of Jung Yumi (Discovery of Romance), she’s also set to reunite with her Train to Busan director Yeon Sang-ho in his latest film. She’ll get to play a villain this time in Psychokinesis, which previously lined up Ryu Seung-ryong to play a father who suddenly has the ability to move objects with his mind, and Shim Eun-kyung as his daughter who gets swept up in a messy situation. Park Jung-min (Entourage) has been cast as a human rights attorney who comes to the aid of Shim, and production on the movie will begin in April. [E Daily, Osen]

Source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/news-bites-february-25-2017/

Oyeah~~ Look like Yumi like to works with Train to Busan Director~~. I love that team, they look so happy, tho the movie is heavy actually. Unknown to us, YeonSangHoo director been trying to cast Yumi since filming Train to Busan for "Psychokinesis" movie. Hehehehe

tumblr_om5gasjNaE1v80xflo10_400.gif

• Like 1