Jung Yu-Mi 정유미 (1983)

Helena

more pics of Yumi unnie ... this time , pics from 2010 when she attended the famous Berlinale ( Berlin International Film Festival ) because her movie ( Oki's Movie ) was in the Official competicion for the Berlin's Bear ...

She was in Berlin for 2 or 3 days with Lee Sun Gyun and Hong Sang Hoo ( Oki's Movie director ) ... and the movie was well received , and her acting was highly praised B)

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival2.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival4.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival6.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival1.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival7.jpg

okis-movie_venezia-film-festival8.jpg

She's for sure one of the most successful movie actresses in Korea ... u go unnie! B) B)

@ Mundo Hallyu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! I'm literally crying of happiness! my beautiful Yumi is back to the drama after 5 years!!!!!!!!

34yd5qo.png

Yumi unnie was selected as the female lead of I NEED ROMANCE 2 alongside Lee Jin Wook !!!!!! ... OMG!! I didn't see it coming ! MANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

ahhh I really can't believe this ... Kim Ji Suk also joined the drama .... gosh! my Yumi unnie with Jin Wook and Ji Suk ( who are best friends in real life :lol: ) ??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

I Need Romance 2 Casts Jung Yumi, Lee Jin Wook, and Kim Ji Seok

jyumi.jpg

I Need Romance 2? With this cast? Oh hells yeah, bring it on baby! The long-rumored second season to last year’s surprising hit cable drama I Need Romance finalized its main cast today. It’s a combination of which I have never once considered, but now think has the potential to be brilliant. Quirky leading lady Jung Yumi (the one from Que Sera Sera and not the one who is currently the evil bean pie sister in Rooftop Prince) will be picking between Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Seok in another look of modern dating in Seoul. Considering how the first season of INR pushed the boundaries in the making out (and then some) department, I might need to take some tranquilizers before watching INR2. Robot Ryu from Spy Myung Wol being all hot and sexy times? *fans self*

INR2 will be written by the same screenwriter who did the original, with two new PDs at the helm (one did Fashion 70s, the other was the assistant PD for When It’s At Night). I’m a little disappointed the original PD couldn’t be back since I love the cinematography about the original. Hopefully these two PDs will preserve the same dreamy romantic feel. I think picking this project is a great career move for all three leads. Lee Jin Wook must wish he could erase his last drama SMW from his resume, Jung Yumi hasn’t done a drama since QSS (where coincidentally she starred opposite Eric, but now gets Eric’s last co-star Lee Jin Wook), and Kim Ji Seok is just back from military service. Doing a edgy cable romance drama could give their careers fresh new boost. INR2 will premiere in June on tvN.

Source : Koala's Playground

seriously ... thanks drama gods for this! :lol: :lol:

Jung Yumi headlines I Need Romance 2

JungYumi2-1.jpg

Hit cable drama I Need Romance‘s sequel has finally found a heroine in film actress Jung Yumi (The Crucible), who hasn’t been a regular in dramaland since 2007′s Que Sera Sera (save for a quick drama special two years ago). While I really enjoyed the first season of the tvN show that put a slick and sexy spin on thirtysomething single life in the city, second seasons always worry me. But now with Jung Yumi set to star, I pretty much can’t miss it.

The second season is more a spin-off than a sequel, since it’ll have none of the original characters, but just carries the same setting/concept. The title will be I Need Romance 2012, which makes me wonder how many years they plan to stretch this thing. Also, why would you waste the opportunity to call it I Need More Romance? The next one can be called I Need Even More Romance, followed by Just C’mere.

Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) has already signed on as the hero, and he’ll be joined by Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste), who has just joined the cast as the other love interest. Um… these guys are Best. Friends. Like they-lub-each-other-so-much-people-think-they-might-be-gay-lovers best friends. Are they really going to fight over Jung Yumi in the same drama?

That’s gonna be awkward. Also, I wonder if Lee Jin-wook got his bestie the job. I actually think Kim Ji-suk is more interesting as an actor (more quirks, more personality), but Lee Jin-wook’s undoubtedly hotter, so he’s the bigger star. I hope their bromance is thicker than fiction. The story will follow the same basic setup as season 1: Lee Jin-wook plays the long-time boyfriend and Kim Ji-suk the new love interest who swoops in when the first relationship hits the rocks. The girlfriend trio will be rounded out by Kim Ji-woo (Office Love Life) and Kang Ye-sol (While You Were Sleeping).

I Need Romance 2012 airs on tvN in June.

LeeJinWook1.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

seems like this 2012 will be another great year for her to show her talent overseas .... I wasn't kidding when I said that she's one of the most succesful movie actresses ... w00t.gifw00t.gif

Her new movie In Another Country ( alongside french star Isabelle Huppert and movie star Yoo Jun Sang ) entered the Official Selection of Cannes International Film Festival !!!!! wahhhhh! Just 2 years ago she was shining at the Berlinale and now she will be shining even more at Cannes !!!!!!! :D

1335311868580_1_085859.jpg

I'm really proud of this girl B) ... never fail to amaze me! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First promos for tvN’s I Need Romance 2012

inr_1.jpg

Posters are out for I Need Romance 2012, which is the updated title for the second season of tvN’s successful trendy rom-com, which is either because they want to be very exact about the timeline of the seasons, or because they’re hopeful of more.

I think it would’ve been just as effective, and more elegant, to go with the standard numbering (seasons 1, 2, and so on), given that tvN has a handful of multiple-season shows on its roster, and I can see titles getting real unwieldy, real quick. (Chosun Police and God’s Quiz have three seasons apiece; Rude Miss Young-ae has ten.) But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself, assuming there’ll be additional seasons at all.

In the drama, Jung Yumi (from The Crucible, not Rooftop Prince) gets caught between two love interests: longtime boyfriend Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) and new honey Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste). (Side note: Will the real-life besties have to take a bromance break to get into character as rivals?) With this setup, I’m not gonna feel to bad for Lee Jin-wook for being the third wheel in the poster above, because I’m assuming his behavior led to the breakup (going off Season 1′s precedent), and he won’t realize he misses her till he sees that there’s a new jagi in town. The copy reads, “A false farewell, a real love.” The burning question: Do those two things refer to each love interest in turn, or is one person both things?

Jung’s sidekicks will be played by Kim Ji-woo and Kang Ye-sol; together the three 33-year-olds will navigate careers, loves, and friendships. Which is just about the boringest way to describe the premise, though a number of dramas have proven how well you can take that simple concept and tease out heart and laughs. (See: I Need Romance 1, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, Dal Ja’s Spring, My Sweet Seoul.)

I fully intend to watch the first season at some point, but I figure I may as well just dive in with the second season, since it’s got a new cast and new storyline (although it sounds like it’s really the same storyline, sorta). And I’m pretty excited about the new cast, more so than the original, mostly because of my love for Jung Yumi (Que Sera Sera, The Great Gye Choon-bin), which is strong and long-abiding. She’s a chameleon of an actress who can look vastly different depending on styling, who can take on a gamut of character types, and who always feels real. She’s also built a career playing slightly offbeat personalities, so I wonder if this drama will be her first mainstream type of role. It’ll be interesting to see her being the standard rom-com lead for once, but I’m sure she’ll find a way to make it her own.

I Need Romance 2012 is slated for 16 episodes and premieres on June 20.

inr_3.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

• 1 year later...
Guest uburoi

Time to inject some life into this thread... she's such an underappreciated actress.

Her new movie, Our Sunhi with Hong Sang-soo just won the Silver Leopard at the Locarno Film festival.

Starring JUNG Yu-mi, JUNG Jae-young, Lee Sun-kyun and KIM Sang-joong, Our Sunhi tells the story of a recently graduated film student who returns to her campus to ask her former professor for a recommendation letter in order to study in the US. While there, she meets two film directors: one just getting started in the industry, the other well established.
source: koreanfilm.or.kr

She's got another movie coming out this fall, lately called Tough as Iron with Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Sook.

(let's just forget she ever did that insipid office drama)

Guest uburoi

Poster and stills from Our Sunhi

250px-Our_Sunhi-p2.jpg

our-sunhi-poster-717x1024.jpg

2013071815090422980-615x409.jpg

our-sunhi-yumi-jung-a-tavola-con-sangjoo

Our_Sunhi-0004.jpg

source: asianwiki.com

English subbed trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFRJbH0-xJY

BTS

2574B63C51F9F0F001A4D5

2376313551F9F12233ED20
http://magazine.movie.daum.net/w/magazine/film/detail.daum?thecutId=5449

Guest uburoi

Photoshoot pictures from 2012

This is perhaps my fav with Lee Jin Wook for Harper's Bazaar (2012 Aug issue)

HB_zps82165ca9.jpg

tumblr_m8f0tz33uF1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsbb0f6

tumblr_m8f0uzhviI1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsec7b9

tumblr_m8qtyhXKcU1rcoad1o1_1280_zps30c9f

tumblr_m8qyllMMFv1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsd6189

cr:kmagazinelovers