cr. as tagged

cant wait too see the dances with better quality <3

and I love when she sings too, the big bang fantastic baby song, too bad that in the first part I did not hear much, but in the second part you can hear her sweet voice

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bcy635 said:

6f90befb43166d22a06ddb304f2309f79152d2ec.jpgb1bfbf1c8701a18b4c94dceb972f07082938fe87.jpg35d8032442a7d933688a2ad7a44bd11372f001db.jpg3d6324381f30e9246ab9529545086e061c95f7e5.jpg

80cac111728b4710c79b3368cacec3fdfd03234d.jpg

cr. ins manxkev47

Guys if you find more pictures of her in he black leather outfit please post it it's sooo HOT, and this is the kind of close i wan to see her wear more often, hat showcase her AMAZING figure

• Like 3

I'm refreshing all the time youtube and instagram to see if I find new videos with better quality, but nothing new :(
I think this fan meeting had fewer people than last year
Do you guys know when will be next?

I'm a former kwangmong shipper, if I had seen this dance last year I'd be crazy now hahaha

But now I hope that Ji Hyo will find a more careful boyfriend, who never, even for a joke, will be able to beat her, and treat her like a princess that she is.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pinsc said:

I'm refreshing all the time youtube and instagram to see if I find new videos with better quality, but nothing new :(
I think this fan meeting had fewer people than last year
Do you guys know when will be next?

I'm a former kwangmong shipper, if I had seen this dance last year I'd be crazy now hahaha

But now I hope that Ji Hyo will find a more careful boyfriend, who never, even for a joke, will be able to beat her, and treat her like a princess that she is.

I spent my Saturday going over #songjihyo tag on Instagram haha. I think there were still many fans last night, (from the group pic they took with audience behind). There were indeed many videos of the same dance and from similar angle, so yeah, not many "new" video.

Next one should be 18 Feb.

I loved KwangMong as well, but I love SJH so much to see her with a potential womanizer. (It is not in a bad way, LKS is hot and good with girls). So agreed, I have grown from shipper to just want a very good caring man for her.

• Like 4