I sometimes wish that Ji Hyo would let her hair down more often in RM. I understand that style is convenient for physical activities, but RM has been more about studio base lately so why not change the hairstyle?

She is still pretty regardless, but I feel like she looks the best with her hair naturally down, cap or not. I wonder whether her stylist take care of her image in RM or not, because her style was pretty good in other shows. I doubt that they (both JH and the stylist) think pulling up all the hair is attractive, because they never use that hairstyle in anything but RM.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, coffeecoffee said:

I sometimes wish that Ji Hyo would let her hair down more often in RM. I understand that style is convenient for physical activities, but RM has been more about studio base lately so why not change the hairstyle?

She is still pretty regardless, but I feel like she looks the best with her hair naturally down, cap or not. I wonder whether her stylist take care of her image in RM or not, because her style was pretty good in other shows. I doubt that they (both JH and the stylist) think pulling up all the hair is attractive, because they never use that hairstyle in anything but RM.

I feel totally the same, and just yesterday when i was watching RM i was wondering the same,  I also wish she would let her hair down and dress like she does outside RM, she always is hiding her beauty on RM, i really want her to flaunt her rare beauty and hot figure everywhere she goes!

• Like 2

I watched the episode yesterday and it was better than the previous ...
I think she gets her hair like that with a cap just because it gives less work... I think she looks pretty
though, but it would be cool to change it a bit and let down sometimes :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pinsc said:

I watched the episode yesterday and it was better than the previous ...
I think she gets her hair like that with a cap just because it gives less work... I think she looks pretty
though, but it would be cool to change it a bit and let down sometimes :)

yes let it down like here, take a look at how breathtaking beautiful she looks, miss universe right here:

• Like 2

Song-Ji-Hyo.jpg

By the way guys Song Ji Hyo has just been voted the most beautiful korean actress in a new online poll:

http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2016/

and here are other list of the most beautiful korean actresses 2016-2017 where she is among the top ranked:

http://agreatpick.com/13-beautiful-korean-actresses/

http://www.newsflashing.com/entertainment/korean-actresses-without-plastic-surgery

• Like 2

agree with you guys, although I really like her boyish style (will be good to differentiate her from the other girl, two different styles...)  I like when she let like that  15361_1482291411.jpg and I agree that more variety would be good ^_^

She could use some of them

8ol7rxi.jpgOsGMwuo.jpg

her natural hair even a little messy is really pretty too, like when she was training makeup with her two friends at the beauty show, more or less like that

kGfxcrO.jpgtumblr_omjpw2YsGJ1tjxrelo6_400.gif

that is a hairstyle I really like on her, she should use again, but its too sophisticated for running man ^^

sakO97Y.jpgpYpQ8Cw.jpg?1

• Like 1

I also absolutly adore her photoshoot gif's from Allure, gorgeousness level AA+++

31f855204993d5fb8726ed183d1ad90a.gif

89a8358de66c39efa5b4fb54824e773c.gif

7dc1fe622e57d321480ae62dd830e5b4.gif

I also really love her with wavy hair! it looks soo glamoures on her

f8ad53db88f9b3f7f7cc8e83650f7a51.jpg

ofcourse her straight hair also looks amaaaazing on her and  showcases her youthful delicate facical features and gives her this dollike modellisq look

5e3499acf1e0a118ce3bb4efe9172e4d.jpg

• Like 2