omg.. jihoon has more chemistry w/ jihyo than eunhye. i think this is bad for the drama.. but good i guess in real life.. b/c i prefer jihyo's looks.. esp her smile. i agree w/ the person who said a person's smile defines true beauty.

i watched teh clip of their photoshoot. and man.......JOO JI-HOON READING WAS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!! WHEN DO U SEE ACTORS READING DURING BREAK TIME? MAYBE TABLO?? he's so dreamy right now.. tall, handsome, good manners, manly, intelligent, interesting in novels, music, what more could you ask for? ^^

Guest xx-outsider-xx

oh no!!!~~~@@#%

i downloaded the movie 'SOME' from the clubbox link given somewhere in this thread last night, but my laptop went 'konk' for some reason and i have to shut it down. when i tried to download again, the clubbox sort of no longer available for me. the clubbox asked for something but i don't know what it is coz i dont understand korean. arghhh~

what do i do now? i soooo wanna watch this movie before i fly to DC this weekend. *cries*

Hehe. I agree, jjowah. I guess that's why even though I like Shin and CG, I'm very much attracted to Hyorin and Shin. SJH and JJH have tons of chemistry, on and off screen.

xx|outsider|xx - Aw, that sucks. :( I'd help you, but I can't understand Korean either, lol. I wanna watch SOME as well, but clubbox doesn't work for me. :(

Guest xx-outsider-xx

nice pic.

and did you see today's episode? lol. she was cute 'shoo'ing the lizards away. :lol: lol.

but no need to jump on shin <_< seriously ,,

Guest starryeyedwonder

eh.

i hate her character so much -.-

but shes okay looking i guess..

props to her for playing hyorin so well, lol

wow, i never realized how cute she was

when she smiled ^^;

[then again, i'm a bit biased cuz of goong.]

i REALLY REALLY don't like her character. >_<!!

**can anyone upload the MNET photoshoot

on a non-CB link pleaseee?!

i really want to watch it.

thanksssssssssss ^^*

newdue.jpg

newyub.jpg

newz81.jpg

newzgo.jpg

nex00g.jpg

wow, i never realized how cute she was

when she smiled ^^;

[then again, i'm a bit biased cuz of goong.]

i REALLY REALLY don't like her character. >_<!!

**can anyone upload the MNET photoshoot

on a non-CB link pleaseee?!

i really want to watch it.

thanksssssssssss ^^*

Hey, mikaney330. :) Here's the link to that photoshoot. You need to use Internet Explorer to be able to view it. It doesn't seem to work with Firefox.

a256mt.jpg

Song Ji Hyo & Joo Ji Hoon (photoshoot and interview)

Does anyone know how to save this vid? I really want to save it, but it won't let me. :lol: I'd get it from clubbox, but clubbox doesn't work for me. :( Haha.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i have the vid leikela. i'll try to post it up when i get home (at school right now). if i remember it correctly, i got it from the goong thread.