What's Your Range ?

Guest Soy

o_O..soprano although don't know what type yet =P but ya...IF I'M WITH MY TEACHER than I can go from a low A flat to the high high F..*2 octaves up from middle f o_O..so like 3rd F*..if I'm by myself than it's up to a high high D LOL O_O..I can't make it any higher by myself so far AISH

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Legend

i'm an alto but i can go down to a tener at times so im more of an alto...i just found that out last year when i was in a musical lol

Guest flyaway01

o_O..soprano although don't know what type yet =P but ya...IF I'M WITH MY TEACHER than I can go from a low A flat to the high high F..*2 octaves up from middle f o_O..so like 3rd F*..if I'm by myself than it's up to a high high D LOL O_O..I can't make it any higher by myself so far AISH

i drew this in paint right now...

notestb4.th.png

are you sure?? :blink: or did i draw "middle f" incorrectly? or is it really possible to sing... that .. high? if it is, wow.

notestb4.th.png

are you sure?? :blink: or did i draw "middle f" incorrectly? or is it really possible to sing... that .. high? if it is, wow.

HAHA...I doubt that's the one -_-..LOL THATS TOO HIGH O________O..crazy...

it's the middle F...then the higher F.......and then the higher F.......O_O...HAHA..I got you confused..>.>..it's like the 3rd line or something o_O..MAN CRAZINESS IF I WENT THAT HIGH O_O...I'd die..>.>

so like in the picture..that A..that you start with all those lines..on the top...and then the b above the line..then C, D, E, and F..so above like the 3rd line..o_O...

Guest LovexPoison

I sing soprano 1 in women's ensemble, but I can sing down to the alto 2 parts too. =__= I don't think my teacher likes me so he won't check my tone to see which part I fit in best, so I just chose to be soprano 1.

i'm an alto and saprano... my lowest note is a G below middle C and then a high B but on good days, i can get a C out...i would love to be able to stretch my vocals so that i can get up to a high G as well... then i'd have a full three octive range... that'd be so cool! :D

*Gonie

=) im a bass in chorus. :o but my teacher just put me there, because i told him i thought i was a bass, but because he didnt move me.. i guess i am one. :( i definetly cant sing like tenor haha

Guest babiesy

im a first soprano (:

my range is from e below middle c.. up too.. well actually i dont know how high i can sing.. but the highest note that ive sang so far is a high c... the one thats like 2 ledger lines up. but i think i can sing higher than that.

wow everyone can sing so high ><

lowest - Eb below middle C

highest - i can hold a F# 2 up from middle C... after that is just notes that squeek out like a chair rubbing against the ground... if i scream like there was a ghost i can reach around A#... which is still lower than some of your ranges *sigh* i think i'll go practice more XD

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=notestb4.png

HAHA...I doubt that's the one -_-..LOL THATS TOO HIGH O________O..crazy...

it's the middle F...then the higher F.......and then the higher F.......O_O...HAHA..I got you confused..>.>..it's like the 3rd line or something o_O..MAN CRAZINESS IF I WENT THAT HIGH O_O...I'd die..>.>

so like in the picture..that A..that you start with all those lines..on the top...and then the b above the line..then C, D, E, and F..so above like the 3rd line..o_O...

That's an octave too high. I'm pretty sure she means this F (in red); I drew it on your picture. :P

f6ef8.gif

That's an octave too high. I'm pretty sure she means this F (in red); I drew it on your picture. :P

f6ef8.gif

hahaha you are correct =P...XD..so funny LOL

Guest ginaaax3

I can sing from two C's below middle C,

And one and a half above if I'm in a good mood with head voice too.

So my range is about 3 1/4?

Guest Hitorijime

=) im a bass in chorus. :o but my teacher just put me there, because i told him i thought i was a bass, but because he didnt move me.. i guess i am one. :( i definetly cant sing like tenor haha

lol i'm bass... don't see much bass on soompi le>.<

Thank you! I was worried that I was the only one with a lower voice. xD I think I'm bass-baritone, but yeah, I still can't sing tenor. >_>; Sorta've hate it.

Edit: So I decided to follow flyaway01 and post my range:

mycurrentvocalrangewi1.jpg

Drawn in paint. lmao. It seems that I can hit notes in the baritone range as well. I just hold back too much (was using the keyboard and I actually hit the F above middle C when I tried not to hold back).

Archived