What's Your Range ?

Guest Soy

Guest estrella731

I have to smallest range, and I hate it x_X

On a good day, my lowest is G below middle C, and my highest being the G two octaves up from that.

On a bad day... I can hardly reach an A, and my highest would D2.

I guess I'm a mezzo-sop.. hmm...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Guest MySungie89

I'm an alto/soprano... at least that's what my choir club sponsor told me. Did he do that with anyone else, where he played notes on the piano (or any other instrument) and measured your pitch according to the key he hit? He told I have full range but I don't really know what that means... I didn't even know about sopranos and whatnot until my friend and I decided to make the club. ^^;;;

Guest predator

I can up two octaves above middle C

& one octave below middle C (on good days)

I'm in show choir as an alto. =]

Guest J-Lim

Bass! After 3 months in church choir, i learned a bit. I can do tenor, but i can't support high notes lots of times (i can get soprano/alto notes during 1, 2 or 3 seconds max) so it's sometimes hard to do tenor, also in tenor you must controle the notes for not desafinate. In bass, for me is easier cos i can get the max over notes and can got them during lots of time since i can controle the respiration pretty well. =]

Guest rufus.

I dunno lol :x I can sing really low, but I can also sing really high. So... what would you call that? ^^;

I dunno lol :x I can sing really low, but I can also sing really high. So... what would you call that? ^^;

Mezzo? I think...XD

I used to be in Soprano I when I was still in choir, but after I quit (stupid calculus) I got rusty from lack of practice and I lost my high notes T___T

Guest AestheticMelody

I'm an Alto One at my first school, then I became Alto Two at my second school. I guess I learned to go lower through experience? My lowest note is the C below middle C. Not sure about highest note, does it count with head voice? But anyhow, I'm pretty sure my high notes are very limited =/ crappy short range...

Guest geneyoonit

my range sucks..

using JUST full chest voice, i can go from low E (bass E, 2nd to lowest E on the piano) to A (above middle C).. so that's like 2 octaves and 4 half notes...

with falsesetto thou.. i can reach up to the highest F on the piano.. but i hav this range inbetween, where i CANT sing.. its like.. this place where when i put my voice to the frequency, it just comes out SILENT.. LOL

Guest sikkony

D2 - D5, all full voice. Take C4 as middle C. 3 octaves therefore.

Same as above in falsetto only to A5 if I push LOL.

None after that LOL. No super head voice, whistle, vocal fry.

Natural timbre: Baritone.

Guest sujungx3

I'm a soprano 1 / alto 1 swing...... i think i have a pretty nice range.... i wanna get to alto 2 though... XD

Guest PrincessBoa

My vocal coach labelled me as a soprano. For my choir and stuff, I'm also a soprano =o

-PrincessBoa

Archived