What's Your Range ?

Guest Soy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna hear my Soy sing, lol.

I'm an alto. :)

haha no you dont, at most, ill rap for you .. im not too big on singing, i only do it for drama productions >< .. but yeah .. coolness, im an alto too

Guest itrayya

^^^ i agree. i sing better in public with an alto.

im a soprano.

the chior helper asked me.. "so, what range do you think you are?"

and i said, "i dont know, i still have to get my audition."

she looked at me.

"you're a soprano."

she guessed it based on my voice.

i do think im a soprano too.

and when in choir... i cant even let out a word.

im so shy i cant even tell myself to work right... ah!

we're singing.... da ta ta... mozart.

Guest dark intuitions

I'm...Db below middle C...to high F. That makes me an alto with a propensity for singing songs that are out of my range?

I believe my choir instructor informed me that I was Mezzo Soprano, so that I could sing either part that I liked. I chose Alto, because I tend to prefer the parts (The harmony's always more of a challenge than the melody, therefore keeps my interest longer.)

I believe I can sing E (?) below middle C to high A... Although my higher higher notes are far less supported than my lower notes. x_x;

Guest Hitorijime

As of right now, I would classify myself as a bass-baritone, with my chest voice range being 2 octaves. My vocal teacher said that my highest note is average (my vocal teacher says that my range will probably increase once I get older like 19-25. I'm only 15 atm) and that my range is above average (altogether, my range is 4 octaves).

Guest flyaway01

singing, lowest is the f below middle c (the first note in timeless by zly >_<)

the highest i tried is the high f 2 octaves above the low f i mentioned.

can go higher, just don't know any pop songs that do... so not sure where my limit is :)

soprano?

Archived