DN Angel

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

does anyone know for sure how many volumes there are for the manga? coz i read up to chapter 30/volume 8 and it doesnst seem like its suppose to end that way :huh:

it says that there's 10 but i think there's 11 caz the short summary for 10 just seems wrong...

the differece in the manga and anime

for the anime there's mio hio in the manga she's not in there so that;s it or i thnk there's more

i thought mio was cute! ^^

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally finished the last episode :lol:

Been putting it off for months due to prince of tennis and angel sanctuary.

It's not that bad. But Krad still > Dark.

Why? Cause Krad seems to have an idea what he's doing -_-

Guest tinyblueangel

i only read the first few volumes of the manga and now i'm half way through the anime. although i haven't read much of the manga i like it better but the anime is still cute.

i'm LOOKING FOR THIS RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT ANYWHERE TO DL ON THE WEB :( SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! WITH SUBS PLEASE!! LOL

http://www.stoptazmo.com/dnangel/

there.....actally thats the manga and i dont even know if its the whole thing because i havent read it myself...but when you say subs you must mean the anime X__X...i think all the episodes are on limewire if you're willing to download it. you could get limewire at www.download.com

i personally think the anime sucks poop X__X....like...iono...the movement of the plot to me was just kinda "wat ze eff?!?!" and i thought the computer generated graphics were cheasey..and iono. the anime was just kinda shtoopid to me...

BUT I LOVE THE MANGA n____n!!!! eeeeek i have a friend just like satoshi and just like daisuke...its adorable :3.

Guest faye2thesky

Dark's cool, and I love the music (Even though the piano version of it's hella hard to learn -_-) :P

^ Yea, my one and only comment ^_^"

now for questions...

Anyone know any fast torrents to download? I only got to 17, then my source died...

^Fast torrents? I don't think there are "fast" torrents...but there are "active" torrents :lol:

Did you try the torrent search engines?

dark>krad

krad has weird chunky hair!

DNAngel-Dark.jpg

Dark =/= hot.

krad.jpg

Krad = stylish.

You know I totally rigged the examples :lol:

Guest sweet/nothing

^- yup Krad has more fashion style. but i love the coat thingi dark/daisuke wears. aw...T_T how sad is it that both of them ended up being sealed :( crap. Btw. am i the only one who hates Risa in all the episodes besides the first one and the last one? that imature pathetic girl, thank god she realized it later on that she was a burden. gr.

Guest chamii

^ AGREED! except i din know they both got seeled =___= *what i get for going to threads on soompi*. but ive always hated risa...such a stupid fatheaded ungrateful shallow grl !________! *stompstompstomp*

Guest ~fantasygurl~

does anyone know for sure how many volumes there are for the manga? coz i read up to chapter 30/volume 8 and it doesnst seem like its suppose to end that way :huh:

i checked and i made sure that there's 11 volumes in japan and there's 10 in america so far so there is going to be more but i can't wait for the dvds set though

Archived