☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest JaCkiie

O.O" I always thought Mike was JAPANESE! Kimmie is really pretty, you should post more photos of her ^^ AKA has an awesome style, wow Rowie, you know all this gorgeous stunning people :lol: Thanks for posting their photos up dear :)

And :lol::lol: I think we have a mini argument at the moment :lol:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *tinkerbelly

*tinkerbelly, that was not a mere comment, that was rude. Plain rude. And if you can't see that your comment was rude, it sure says a lot about your personality and how in touch with the rest of the world you are.

oh puhhhh leaseeee... don't start now. I AM fine with my personality, you don't have to tell me about that. Like i said i just give it straight. I may sound mean but i don't find it rude at all lol

w0000ps this thread has grown! more arguing? yayyyyy... lol, i´m just kidding :)

gosh, i´m so busy with school right now... so i can´t come in here often. your updates are great! so many goodlooking faces XD.

hotmonkey: you were posting pics of old people with grey eyes... these were 100% real, yuyugirl pretty much explained it very well. it´s something that many (not all) people get, when they get older... i know a girl, with real green eyes though. i´ll post up pictures later ^^

Lisa is pretty. we should have more people from the contest in here ^^, but i have to say that i don´t like her big smile either.

At first I wasn't all that crazy over Lisa's smile, but the more I thought about it the more I like it. It's something that makes a gorgeous girl into someone thats pleasently approachable. Cuz sometimes it's the imperfections that makes a person perfect.

As for Tinkerbelly well you may just sound mean and don't MEAN to sound rude, but sounding rude is something open to interpretation by the masses at the place it's being said. Sort of like me saying "Thats gay" around my friends may sound mean and it's not rude, but if I say it at a gay bar... it's completely rude and inappropriate.

What you said sounded mean and came off rude, whether you meant it to or not. You should know by now that in this thread, if you don't have a good constructive criticsm about someone than you will looked at as a hater/basher/reason for people to get riled up and cause more drama in this thread where things may get more active, but not enough pictures will be posted up. I like my pictures... lets not start this debate on "I wasn't being rude and you are all retarded for not thinking like me." When the truth is "my apologies, but you WERE being rude and we're sorry you don't see it through the eyes of society."

^^ NOW CAN I PLEASE GET SOME MORE CUTE GIRL PICS? Last I checked I was swooning over new pics of NDNP. (or something like that.)

Guest *tinkerbelly

w0000ps this thread has grown! more arguing? yayyyyy... lol, i´m just kidding :)

weren't u guys looking for argument? That keep this thread ALIVE hah.

As for Tinkerbelly well you may just sound mean and don't MEAN to sound rude, but sounding rude is something open to interpretation by the masses at the place it's being said. Sort of like me saying "Thats gay" around my friends may sound mean and it's not rude, but if I say it at a gay bar... it's completely rude and inappropriate.

What you said sounded mean and came off rude, whether you meant it to or not. You should know by now that in this thread, if you don't have a good constructive criticsm about someone than you will looked at as a hater/basher/reason for people to get riled up and cause more drama in this thread where things may get more active, but not enough pictures will be posted up. I like my pictures... lets not start this debate on "I wasn't being rude and you are all retarded for not thinking like me." When the truth is "my apologies, but you WERE being rude and we're sorry you don't see it through the eyes of society."

WOW mister... reading your post is like reading an essay. Well, i kinda get your idea. I also think maybe because there are so many haters/bashers out there so u guys might think i'm one, but i'm not. I'm just giving my opinion but yeah maybe it was rude ( to some of u )

Guest *tinkerbelly

OK here's my payback. Some pics, there are too much words lately

ANTONY

12h26.jpg

12h.jpg

leehom.jpg

There are more of his pic. Tell me if u guys interested

weren't u guys looking for argument? That keep this thread ALIVE hah.

you got me ahahaha! lolz... discussing is ok. everyone has different opinions etc, it´s absolutely ok to point it out. you´re quite direct, so people get offended easily ^^. but i know you didn´t intend to bash or anything, it´s just how you talk :).

Antony is super goodlooking. any info on him?

bdw, do you guys mind telling me your names again? i´m afraid i have forgotten some of your names ^^

new TRI VAN (from SBS)

taken from his 360°. i know this is random, but does anyone know how tall he is? cuz i kinda have the feeling that he´s short XD

b640.jpg

taken by NKEVIn, you know... the guy, who takes photos of almost everyone XD.

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

6gstctu.jpg

52vzcl2.jpg

67ivhjp.jpg

4z35dw6.jpg

Freestyler

taken from his 360°... you know, the side-profile guy XD

4xm1m9u.jpg

4vdmatv.jpg

6cr3hph.jpg

6aiv53b.jpg

6fh4od1.jpg

Guest xorowieox

haha tri van reminds me of wilbert pan in a way ^^ ...or is it just me?

i think Aka has a rather unique style..sometimes i'd rather look like a cool tomboy than a cutesie girly girl too. but..i wouldnt cut my long hair..i think i would cry ifi did haha Maybe when i become some old lady ill have my hair like that and all gray (final fantasy granny) lol

more pics of kimmie? m kay lol i hope she doesnt get mad at me and call me later and be like "ey looser! why you posting up my pics?!" lol---eh who cares ^^

l_894b72005c8c4d00dfd0a9816ee7ab27.jpg

l_94cfd8497db4a4bc7eb1955d425f1d44.jpg

l_830e9d8e8fa21ee4869e1f8e10746b83.jpg

l_f3f840499f660ae897cdbcc5809b8103.jpg

more Aka:

l_c8a0ad0ef0b6949171f926a4119141a9.jpg

l_dc9b4135e6422c08677c51f7ddbc4055.jpg

1164515303_l.jpg

24974.gif

Guest Inconnu

^ She is! If you look at her closely, she looks more Caucasian

than Asian. Her GIFs are adorable. ^^ She has one hot mix.

Kimmie is gorgeous too. I love her eye shape.

Guest Jenni.Pho

Ender jynxed the thread with his "the threads slow because no ones arguing"!! Yes he did. ^^

Anyways...

Aw, those old Duy pictures made me smile non-stop.

Are there any recent pictures of his?

Kimmie is very pretty. She's got the whole cute//innocent look, I love her hair too. Color&&curly waves.

I don't know why, but Mike Tran's last picture reminds me of the Bleah anime character. Or someone else.

AKA would make one amazing guy. Her hair&&style would make anyone jealous lol.

Antony is pretty good looking.

Is he mixed? If not he seem like it, good looking none the less.

Kimmie is very pretty. She's got the whole cute//innocent look, I love her hair too. Color&&curly waves.

Yes.. I jinxed it.. and Kimmie no longer looked so innocent with that revealing pic. Cute bra btw. *nods nods*

I say more Rowie pics. lol

Guest Jenni.Pho

True true. Cute bra huh?

Been staring at the picture long?

But I do agree, more pictures would be nice.

Archived