☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xorowieox

here ill post sum viet people.. i dont know if they are very very popular on net but i think they are cute? ^_^...let me know if i should stop posting >_<

Kimmie:

l_02a69c4adb134584cdbd83d80a14add1.jpg

l_53191fd137342eda4d3089b39dd02932.jpg

<br>

mike tran

l_c24238553a6f4cc706e2e1bc39e136fe.jpg

1009503674_l.jpg

mike is more popular among Japanese people lol.

Guest JiPyO

OK stop showing your teath lol.How about don't smile at all?

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

anyways, someone had asked about the way she smiles so i showed them some pictures.

what you said was unnecessary.

Guest *tinkerbelly

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

anyways, someone had asked about the way she smiles so i showed them some pictures.

what you said was unnecessary.

well i'm just giving advices, she might look good not smile at all. You don't have to get angry, no offense lol

Guest lovelyvietgirl

what lisa's myspace? her and rowie are so pretty.

Boa thy looks very typical and nothing special and so are most of the other ppl here... :mellow:

u usually give out really mean comments... <_<

like the rules in soompi: if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all..

tat IS Bashing.... it's not even a regular comment or opinion anymore.. :tongue2:

woah... o.o i just notice that most guys posted here are really skinny... o.o except for that HOTTT Tonee Dang guy and few others that i dont remember :lol:

Guest xorowieox

her name is kimmie and shes 100 % viet ^^ shes a good friend of mine and i just think shes very cute so i posted her up on here. shes one of the few girls here in VA who are actually cute.

Guest xorowieox

heres another her name is AKA. she has the tomboyish look but shes cute shes half viet and half french. her mother is viet lol

l_9fcc47c23dc40fafb028836eeb01c2f2.jpg

l_666f935c568e8cd1c2e81cc34f09162f.gif

l_41b683d97b26bf92cd2346f2ed426a96.jpg

l_7852b1332bf59ce4926b3daf11c5059f.gif

she has a cool look lol

Guest kr0ssant

I personally find Lisa smiling is cute. Esp the last pic.

And Kimmie is pretty hoott.

Guest *tinkerbelly

GEEZZ.... what's with you people???? if i'm the photographer and i tell the model : ok, don't show your teeth, try don't smile at all

What the hell is bashing in that?

I didn't say that : ewww... your teeth look really stained and your smile looks sooo fake HELOOO????

Ohhhh.. AKA is a girl! Omg, for a minute there I thought she was gonna be tough competition for me. Haha kidding. Saw her on myspace and thought she was a he. Now that I know that he is a she, it makes things less confusing.

Guest hotmonkey

i don't think lisa is pretty at all my opinion of course and her smile is like too force not spontaneous at all ......

i don't think lisa is pretty at all my opinion of course and her smile is like too force not spontaneous at all ......

this is the difference between a bashing comment and a regular opinion... -__-''

AKA looks sooo cool... i like her style and look oo

Guest xorowieox

Ohhhh.. AKA is a girl! Omg, for a minute there I thought she was gonna be tough competition for me. Haha kidding. Saw her on myspace and thought she was a he. Now that I know that he is a she, it makes things less confusing.

wahaha yeaa AKa is a girl, and she didnt like the fact that people mistaken her for a boy ^^, she likes boys.. she even posted up a boyfriend application haha shes a nice girl too .. but i agree that she would make one hot guy lol

Guest hotmonkey

wahaha yeaa AKa is a girl, and she didnt like the fact that people mistaken her for a boy ^^, she likes boys.. she even posted up a boyfriend application haha shes a nice girl too .. but i agree that she would make one hot guy lol

lol then she should dress differently if she doesn't want to be mistaken as a boy....

Guest SongBird

lol then she should dress differently if she doesn't want to be mistaken as a boy....

She should be able to dress however she wants to dress. If she wants to look like that and wishes for everyone to see her as a girl then so be it. Who says girls have to look like this or that or how guys should look like. Dang, let's all be straight and narrow like how the conservatives wants us all to be. Yay, 1900s, let's go back in time <_<

*tinkerbelly, that was not a mere comment, that was rude. Plain rude. And if you can't see that your comment was rude, it sure says a lot about your personality and how in touch with the rest of the world you are.

Archived