☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AAgurl789

AAgurl789, sorry but do you mind telling your name? :D And thanks for posting the Bao Thy photos up, her dog is so cute and clean! Linh Cong has this special aura about her.

You can just call me Yen, Yen Yen, Yennie, or Kimyen. I don't mind either way. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Swtess

I always thought they kernel (how you spell that) looks like Uncle Ho, so maybe they can slap it on the box or something. LoL.

:lol: I never thought of that before...but now I see..

I think its spelt colonel...not sure

Guest liTtlEgiRlbiGdrEam

482833339_fa16704948_o.jpg

Im new here.. very interesting topic...

I saw this on a friend's friend's blog... thought he's cute... rite?

WHY THERE ARE SO MANY SHAMEFUL VIETS THAT ARE POSERS

You didn't have to put it like that.

Anyway, Bao Thy's dog is really cute. Does anyone know what breed it is? :blink: It looks like a pekingese to me... but my sister is saying otherwise. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Guest Inconnu

ExquisitelyTuUyen Haha, well, yep, you did tell me I was a good writer and

Ps-er already :blush: :blush: . Thanks for the compliment... Uhljjang stalking? LOL... yeah

I had alot of practice... I follow most of the uhljjang threads on Soompi. ^^

Here's Bong's 360:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-ZYxi6vUyc68oU...8qD5drrg--?cq=1

Yennie omg, your name is cute. LOL, mine is named after a peanut butter chocolate...

and to make it even worse, I hate the candy too. :blink: NDNP is gorgeous! I dont

think its modeling for clothing though... its probably just a regular shoot. The

photographer (Kevin) usually does celebrity photoshoots like that.

Guest ExquisitelyTuUyen

Inconnu:

Thanks for the link.

Bong is so kawaii. ^-^

**pokes**

you got to write more for the summer.

Summer just begun for me...and I'm bored. ._. xD

BT also got some pix taken by Kevin also..but I'm too lazy to post it up. =X

Wow... BT is really.. archy bendy in those pics, but she's hot. O.o

This Kevin photographer is interesting.

Guest kr0ssant

All I gotta say is, some of these guys need to step up on thier shoe game. Nice outfits, hideous shoes. :phew:

Helen is nice. ;D I like very much.

Guest mizzlinhie

I personally like NDNP better than BT. I dont like the way BT pose >_< She tried too hard, so it doesnt looks natural as NDNP.

Guest JaCkiie

Kelbin

His 360 blog says something about him coming back and that he would be updating more photos slowly etc :) Sorry but my viet is pretty horrible but I think that was the gist of it. Oh and something about him changing his hair but he can't? lmao okay, it's official, I am absolutely horrible at Viet.

kelbin.jpg

Yennie, yay I am going to remember your name now, if not, I am going to kill myself, wait I give you permission to murder me :) And thanks for uploading the NDNP & Bay Thy photos :D Credits to you too Reese, :lol: and you actually dislike chocolate? Hahas lol, how ironic! But yeahs, they don't sell Reese chocolate things in Australia, so unfortunately I cant really judge what it tastes like :(

Bao Thy's new photos are interesting, I actually like those type of photos. They're interesting and the photographer has talent.

NDNP is absolutely stunning in the first batch of photos. Gah I think I have grown to like her now. And that photographer definitely has talent, the results turned out really well.

Archived