☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest don'tpan!c

don'tpan!c, GAH I AM SO SORRY! I CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME >.<" Do you mind telling me again? And I'll make sure I'll remember!

AND OMG :w00t: k3vjn_se7en aka Toan is adorable & good looking at the same time! More of him please :D and and thanks for posting those photos up :D

My name's Mercy, lol. =)

I would post up more pics of k3vjn_se7en, but unfortunately, I don't have any. Sorry! I'll update later with pics of other guys if I can!

chiyo: Quang Vinh's a singer in VN. He's really good; I'm a fan of his!

And once again, thank you for all of the picture contributions, everyone!

Guest Stephie_XOX

i know that christine girl, she used to be an ice skater. her eyes are dark brown, but she pretends that they´re hazel X_X. that taebin guy is hot!

Guest don'tpan!c

Yay, I am back to share some pics!

Nguyen Tuan Anh (commonly known as WanBi)

These are his newest pics! Apparently he's becoming a singer-songwriter...I have one of his songs if anyone wants it. He's pretty good! ^_^ (His voice is like a mix of Nhat Tinh Anh and Dang Khoi--if y'all know who they are--from what I hear.)

wanbi.png

wanbi2.png

Black7Cat

I think this pic is an unseen one. He looks so cute!

black7cat12pg4.png

Guest yuyugirl009

^^ She has a cute dog. She looks

older with dark hair to me.

Yay, I am back to share some pics!

Nguyen Tuan Anh (commonly known as WanBi)

These are his newest pics! Apparently he's becoming a singer-songwriter...I have one of his songs if anyone wants it. He's pretty good! ^_^ (His voice is like a mix of Nhat Tinh Anh and Dang Khoi--if y'all know who they are--from what I hear.)

http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07204/wanbi.png

http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07204/wanbi2.png

OMG Wanbi's so cute when he smiles.

His eyes are like almost close and and

huge smile. Can you give me his song??

Guest cindyhtruong

im not sure how to do this but do you just post pictures of vietnamese people that you think are uhlzzangs material?

i have a picture or two i would liek to share.

z29232495.jpg

z29230331.jpg

z29230468.jpg

Guest jolie pomme

Wow, they even have KFC in Vietnam? It looks fancier than the American ones. haha I like the picture with her in the ao dai.

Linh Cong kinda reminds me of hyori in the first pic, very pretty ^^.

really, christine pretends her eyes are hazel? it´s so obvious that she wears contacts X_X.

cindyhtruong: they´re cute. but you should credit them, you know like what´s their names and where you got the pictures ^^

lol... they have all kinds of fun stuff in vn. they have such cool meals at mcdonald´s... i wish we had them overhere ^^

Guest ExquisitelyTuUyen

a VERY bad poser. or she's just a fan of ulzzangs.

She has Chinese ulzzangs on her page, with

a chinese ulzzang site's tag on.

Thanks for answering my inquiry. ^-^;;

Yeah, the girl have been going around acting that she's the girl in those pixies. T_T;;...so, I got confused.

I wonder why other people on her friendlist couldn't tell...does posers on 360 even know any of the ppl on their friend list, I wonder....

Yeah, BT look different w/o makeup and new hair style.

Her dog is kawaii though. ^0^

BT's older brother is kawaii as well.

Thanks for sharing and repping the Viet pride, ppl. ^-^v

Guest jolie pomme

^ Those men are probably going blind. Their cataracts are clouding up, thats why it looks blue. That what happened to my friend's dog.

Guest hotmonkey

^^ i thought the color would really blue if a person is going blind????.... their eyes don;t look that blue .....esp the 1st guy ... it doesn't even look blue more like light grey-ish

Guest jolie pomme

Its probably the begining stages of the disease, their eyes were most likely brown before so it would never get really blue. Once it gets really bad their whole eye will go white. If you examine the eye closely you can see patches of white forming on the outer rims of her eye which isn't natural. I'm no optometrist though, just an educated guess. But I'm willing to bet the first guy has cataracts and is blind already. We will just have to wait for what Chiyo says. :-)

Archived