☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MULOAN

Seriously WHAT are you talking about? who is this tav6 person? and why are you accussing me of pretending when i have no clue who you are ... I have never seen you post anything before

isn't tav6 from asiafinest forums? haha

Guest ilovetakeshi

isn't tav6 from asiafinest forums? haha

Yes, who's also ohbaby (on this forum), who's also hotmonkey :rolleyes:

There's no point denying.

Anyway, so who's the winner of the contest?

Guest hotmonkey

Yes, who's also ohbaby (on this forum), who's also hotmonkey :rolleyes:

There's no point denying.

Anyway, so who's the winner of the contest?

seriously who are you????

Guest JaCkiie

^

Voting from the public would commence in a few hours once I have finish posting the voting blogs up. So I hope everyone would stay patient and wait for future announcements regarding about it.

And also, I would like to warn you guys to continue your conversation through PMs because it is absolutely irrevelant to the topic thread.

Guest ilovetakeshi

Ok cool. Thanks for answering guys, just interested in who the winner is. Not so much a fan of uhlzzangs but it's always fun to look at ;)

Guest JaCkiie

YOU GUYS CAN START VOTING NOW, THE BLOGS ARE UP AND RUNNING!

Click on Vivian's signature to vote since I'm too lazy to go look for the blog link.

REMEMBER, you have to be a 360 member in order for you to vote and please don't spam on those blogs, it'll be too messy and REMEMBER NO BASHING!

And we would be closing the blogs two weeks from now, so it would be closed by the end of Saturday 14th of April.

And any more questions regarding bout the contest, contact me or Vivian or the other Jackie :)

Edit: Baoi, I love yoru avatar, it's soo adorable! it makes me feel all lovey dovey inside. hahas

Guest jolie pomme

Haha I knew it was Tav but I didn't want to say nothing. :rolleyes: Don't deny man..don't deny

jolie pomme Huh? XD They photoshopped their hair? What did they do exactly? o_O

anyways...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/539/image029pu8.jpg< Psed the side of his hair

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8069/image005bd0.jpg <PSed the side of his hair

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9776/image042bp1.jpg <Smoothed out the ridge of his nose

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6811/im...jpg<Smoothed out the ridge of his nose

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9175/image050su2.jpg <Smoothed out the ridge of his nose

As far as I can tell, he just messed with his hair a bit and his nose probably had a small bump there so he wanted to straighten it out. Actually now that I look back a lot of guys psed their hair, lol how vain. His was more obvious though because the picture quality was so bad. At least he didn't do any major reconstruction to his face like a lot of other foreign ulzzangs.

Guest 741789654

guys... please stop the conversation ^^ or else we'll be warned ^^;; :sweatingbullets: you can always use the PM option :)

yayy.. i topped the page!!! once in a while xD ahahaha

kk... i've been slacking off for a while.... now i'm back with pictures ^^^

these are the ones that made it to the second round of the contest!!! so give them an applause xD...

they're in alphabetical order according to their last names ^^

Top 5 girl ulzzangs:

1. Lisa Lê

lisaleuh6.jpg

2. Annie Nguyễn

annienguyenyf9.jpg

3. Mỹ Linh Nguyễn

mylinhnguyenuh9.jpg

4. Queenie Nguyễn

queenienguyenty7.jpg

5. Trish Nguyễn

trishnguyenth6.jpg

(1 Lê and 4 Nguyễns ... xD lolz :P .. tat was random :lol: )

awwww what happened to the trans????? out of all the common last names tran is missing lol

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

about the Viet Uhlzzang guys and girls up there, errr not the prettiest

I've seen so much better

Well Anh Hai. Those were the people that signed up. You should've told your friends to sign up. Maybe we would've had different people up there xD .

Guest hotmonkey

Haha I knew it was Tav but I didn't want to say nothing. :rolleyes: Don't deny man..don't deny

and who are you??? seriously i am not Tav something

Guest jolie pomme

and who are you??? seriously i am not Tav something

Would it matter if I told you? You've never been to af anyways. :phew: Anyways if you really arn't Tav you two have the same pictures, taste, and are both Hanoians. Quite the coincidence. I guess theres a twin for everyone out there lol. :-P

Guest JooLee

hmmm the choices for the uljjang contest is ok.... but yea ^^ i dont have a 360 TT_TT

but i want lisa to win cause shes hot hahahah

and is andy a soompi member??? cause he's in the contest

EDIT

Darn it.... page 116 and no pix... sorry >__<

Guest Inconnu

^ Awww... let me help you with that! ;P

BLACKCAT (MINH)

He's pretty popular in Yeah1. =D It bugs me how much Chinese he

puts on his pictures though... I wonder if he even understands them. x_x

Wish he would not photoshop his pictures so much... he would look

so much better without all those special effects on the pictures.

6catvm7.jpg

catcat9kc1.jpg

catchumo3jy4.jpg

^ Reminds me of Yang Yang from the C-Uhljjang thread...

catcatbq0.jpg

catchumo61dj5.jpg

heavenblack7catcover1fr8.jpg

myway4resizeus3.jpg

^ -__- hes so skinny... LOL

catchumo1ja7.jpg

imissyou2006black7catremf1.jpg

myway12bxj9.jpg

resizebglj8.jpg

victimalbumofblackcat5rng5.jpg

victimalbumofblackcat7ria4.jpg

xxxiszeroblack7catresizfh0.jpg

As far as I can tell, he just messed with his hair a bit and his nose probably had a small bump there so he wanted to straighten it out. Actually now that I look back a lot of guys psed their hair, lol how vain. His was more obvious though because the picture quality was so bad. At least he didn't do any major reconstruction to his face like a lot of other foreign ulzzangs.

Ahh... I can kinda see the PS! Haha. Yeah, I dont think its major alterations. ^^

---------

^^ Congrats to those who got in the contest! I knew that Andy and Bim would

get in... the other guys are all right but I prefer Andy better. :sweatingbullets:

*isplayingfavorites* Anyways, the girls are cute! Cant wait to see who wins.

Archived