☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest yuyugirl009

what the hell ?!?! SO many vietnamese people with high noses...are they getting nose jobs or are they blessed?

so jealous..i have a flat fugly nose :(

blessed?? hahahaha

I'm one of the unblessed people. It's so unfair,

I have a nickname for my short nose.

"Tẹt"

I HATE THAT NAME!!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joanne <3

^ sure... here's a past picture of his nose:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3145/new18dz.jpg

You can see that his nose isnt as sharp like his new beak (as I like to call it)

He looked hot in that picture. Better than his new style, in my opinion. :ph34r:

Why is there Japanese/ Chinese writing on the side? Anyways I think the orginal does look better, he looks like a bird now.

Haha, I think that too. Like Inconnu said, a beak! XD

www.myspace.com/bby_m_i_l_o or whatever is a poser. Since when was his name Milo? :wacko:

yuyugirl009, I like the first random guy you posted. Not bad!

omgosh, andy is fine~~ i think he's the best guy "uhlzzang" in here. lol

anyways, is the viet uhlzzang contest on yet?

I like BimBim's new hair cut.. it's kute.

Apparently at least he is trying out new hairstyles..

instead of keeping the same old hair style for ages.. you know??

So that's Shyua.. forgot what he looked like.. hehe..

And Jolin.. OMO.. is she WEARING A pink BAPE SWEATSHIRT?

Guest xXSJloveXx

Heres some recent pictures of the March 07 HotVteen contestants, and of course you guys are really familiar with that one guy in there haha.

PICT1219.jpg

PICT1222.jpg

Guest Inconnu

^ LOL! At first I was like "That picture is way too dark.. not gonna bother

look at it." but then I saw Shuya and went "O_O!" hahhaa. He's so cuteeee~

yuyugirl009 the guy you posted is hott. o_o 1st 2nd picture is the same person

right?

omgosh, andy is fine~~ i think he's the best guy "uhlzzang" in here. lol

anyways, is the viet uhlzzang contest on yet?

:ph34r: I agree with you, Andy is the best in here. ^^ He reminds me of

a celeb sometimes.

what the hell ?!?! SO many vietnamese people with high noses...are they getting nose jobs or are they blessed?

so jealous..i have a flat fugly nose :(

My family tells me there is SO much plastic surgery in Vietnam. Usually, I'd be all over that (hate my nose), but she says it's insanely unsanitary and dangerous =T

Guest hotmonkey

My family tells me there is SO much plastic surgery in Vietnam. Usually, I'd be all over that (hate my nose), but she says it's insanely unsanitary and dangerous =T

yes with a population of 85 millions and most of them are poor .... yes there r no viet with tall nose naturally ... they all have to have plastic surgery (even when they don't have enough money to feed themselves) :rolleyes: just because u have ugly nose it does not mean the rest of the viet population have ugly nose

and also these people nose are not even tall they are just small not tall

oh here are normal and averge looking viet and these people are not rich ok .... they look too poor to have surgery

do they look like they got plastic surgery done to you?

Click the link

http://johnrowephoto.smugmug.com/gallery/1...415187/Original

images1108417_2.jpg

1copy1uw.jpg

there r more pictures but too lazy to post them

Guest MULOAN

hey guys i'm back lol wow this thread grows so fast

lol here is my contribution

girls i found on myspace ....

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/kth87/white.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/kth87/vh4-1.jpg

LOL! thats my friend kathy.

annd about that rich ppl looking good thing. yeah i was talking to my mom and shes like all the rich hanoi kids who look like that are kids/grandkids of commies. i dont believe that personally, but i can see why she would say something like that. i wonder what kind of personality these kids have though, i worked at a resteraunt in where i would get lots of hanoian kids studying in cali and sometimes they were hella rude.

Guest xVKN408x

yes with a population of 85 millions and most of them are poor .... yes there r no viet with tall nose naturally ... they all have to have plastic surgery (even when they don't have enough money to feed themselves) :rolleyes: just because u have ugly nose it does not mean the rest of the viet population have ugly nose

and also these people nose are not even tall they are just small not tall

oh here are normal and averge looking viet and these people are not rich ok .... they look too poor to have surgery

do they look like they got plastic surgery done to you?

Click the link

[url=http://johnrowephoto.smugmug.com/gallery/1778928/1/88415187/Original]http://johnrowephoto.smugmug.com/gallery/1...415187/Original[/url

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www2.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/200609/original/images1108417_2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D1copy1uw.jpg[/img

there r more pictures but too lazy to post them

lol what are u talking about here......? first u tell us that there are no viets with tall nose naturally...... and that they all have to have plastic surgery to have tall noses..... and then u tell us and show us pix of these average looking vietnamese people.... who dont look like that have enough money to afford plastic surgery hell or even feed themselves and that they have tall noses....? uhhhhhhhhh perhabs u should rephrase..... the stuff u said doesnt mesh with the stuff u show O_O

anywho... i believe i have a pretty tall nose

and im pretty tall for my age lol O_O

i'd say most of the stuff is from your genes XD

annd about that rich ppl looking good thing. yeah i was talking to my mom and shes like all the rich hanoi kids who look like that are kids/grandkids of commies. i dont believe that personally, but i can see why she would say something like that. i wonder what kind of personality these kids have though, i worked at a resteraunt in where i would get lots of hanoian kids studying in cali and sometimes they were hella rude.

hahaha man...........

my dad hates commies......

hell he calls crappy drivers commies ahhah....

i guess technically they are the kids and or grandkids of commies...

but the thing is..... just because their family are commies..... are they???? haha

and even so.... if some of these net idols are commies.... it doesnt effect that they are beautifulllll

i'd just hate them right away and like them for their appearance ahahha

and acually... i dont like jolin..... i think shes trying to hard.... and that her makeup looks fugly lol

hell im a guy and i believe i can do better makeup than that hahaha

Guest hotmonkey

lol what are u talking about here......? first u tell us that there are no viets with tall nose naturally...... and that they all have to have plastic surgery to have tall noses..... and then u tell us and show us pix of these average looking vietnamese people.... who dont look like that have enough money to afford plastic surgery hell or even feed themselves and that they have tall noses....? uhhhhhhhhh perhabs u should rephrase..... the stuff u said doesnt mesh with the stuff u show O_O

anywho... i believe i have a pretty tall nose

and im pretty tall for my age lol O_O

i'd say most of the stuff is from your genes XD

hahaha man...........

i was being sarcastic when i said there r no viet with tall nose .... i was implying that they as in kimiCOUTURE and stephen probably think that ..... sorry if i did not make it clear :sweatingbullets:

Guest xVKN408x

i was being sarcastic when i said there r no viet with tall nose .... i was implying that they as in kimiCOUTURE and stephen probably think that ..... sorry if i did not make it clear :sweatingbullets:

oh haha my mistake then

Guest saigon4ever

don't usually comment around the forum but in this subject, I would like to.

It is most likely true that the Hanoian kids from the pictures posted are kids/grandkids of government officials (commies) because only these kids would have the money to splurge on those fashionable attires. Believe me, fashionable clothings in Vietnam are NOT cheap for the Vietnamese living there. Their shirt can come up to 80,000 or 150,000 Vietnamese dollars at the cheapest and the last time I checked, my aunt works 6 hours a day for only 30,000 VN dollars (which = $2.00/day over here).

Most of the population (the kids who are not born into the wealthy life or have parents who are governmental officials) would NOT be able to afford these kinds of clothes that these so called "uhlzzangs" wear.

Fashion may look like it has changed a lot in Vietnam from these pictures but if you actually come back to the country and walk around to see the people living there, most likely that you won't see kids in these types of clothing. They have more important things to worry about like putting food on their table than walk around posing like "uhlzzang" like these kids here <_< ...

edited--personally, i think a lot of people being posted (especially the guys), they look absolutely ridiculous :crazy: . They're just trying to hard...

that's my two cents.

Guest JaCkiie

^

Oh that's an interesting insight and it's good to have different people's view about these issues, because obviously being me, I would probably never visit Vietnam ever again and probably have this false idea that Vietnam is changing on the basis of these photos. Thanks for sharing your views and giving me a reality check :)

lol my mum personally hates cong san or xan or wahtever (I'm horrible at spelling) people and yeahs, she has deep hatred for them and I don't think I would ever personally understand it, but yeah, in Melbourne, my family wouldn't associate with cong san people and my family practically fell apart when my sister wanted to marry this cong san dude. Pretty sad story actually, but yeahs, I don't actually know anyone from the North so I can't really judge how Ha Noi people are like, but it is interesting to see the different views of people :)

REGARDING VIET ULZZANG CONTEST

I believe that the results of the judging won't be released until one of the judges have completed scoring the contestants, so we apologise for the delay and I assure you it would be released within two days latest (but most likely in a few hours or tomorrow).

yuyugirl009 I like the first guy you posted as well! Good eye candy ;)

Guest xVKN408x

don't usually comment around the forum but in this subject, I would like to.

It is most likely true that the Hanoian kids from the pictures posted are kids/grandkids of government officials (commies) because only these kids would have the money to splurge on those fashionable attires. Believe me, fashionable clothings in Vietnam are NOT cheap for the Vietnamese living there. Their shirt can come up to 80,000 or 150,000 Vietnamese dollars at the cheapest and the last time I checked, my aunt works 6 hours a day for only 30,000 VN dollars (which = $2.00/day over here).

Most of the population (the kids who are not born into the wealthy life or have parents who are governmental officials) would NOT be able to afford these kinds of clothes that these so called "uhlzzangs" wear.

Fashion may look like it has changed a lot in Vietnam from these pictures but if you actually come back to the country and walk around to see the people living there, most likely that you won't see kids in these types of clothing. They have more important things to worry about like putting food on their table than walk around posing like "uhlzzang" like these kids here <_< ...

that's my two cents.

i'd have to agree with u on this =)

yay!!! i own this page =)

jackiie: haha my parents absolutely hate commies also hell.... my parents have taken me to one of those little boycotts before O_O i kind do understand why they hate them.... but i dont think i'd be able to understand why as much as they do on the count of they are refugees =P

Archived