☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest JaCkiie

Gosh i am utterly amazed at how good looking viet guys are. lol i see plenty of good looking viet girls around Melbourne, but never good looking viet dudes..i am shocked!! HAHA

But yeah, im still shock haha Tran Thanh Son look soo korean, if someone told me that he was viet, I wouldn't believe themm, and i still don't! HAHA I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! gosh, but honestly, he looks soo korean!!

But woww! we have so many good looking soompiers! - viet as well!

Hmm..i think we should get an official Vietnamese ulzzhang contest up and going, to make things easiar and actually know who is a 'real' ulzzhang, not some random people..hahas

MY FIRST POST AND I OWN PAGE 48!! LMAO

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FirstTheWorst

Thanh...Son.....

....Tofu? Hot damn. But that's impossible. My sister is friends with the boy named Thanh Son (or was his name just Son/Thanh) whose family owns the Thanh Son Tofu company (yes, the company is named after the son of the family). Incredible. Though I've never seen him, there must be millions of Thanh Sons out there. I'm just here because there's a guy coincidentally named Thanh Son.

Guest Supawoman
Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Gosh i am utterly amazed at how good looking viet guys are. lol i see plenty of good looking viet girls around Melbourne, but never good looking viet dudes..i am shocked!! HAHA

But yeah, im still shock haha Tran Thanh Son look soo korean, if someone told me that he was viet, I wouldn't believe themm, and i still don't! HAHA I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! gosh, but honestly, he looks soo korean!!

But woww! we have so many good looking soompiers! - viet as well!

Hmm..i think we should get an official Vietnamese ulzzhang contest up and going, to make things easiar and actually know who is a 'real' ulzzhang, not some random people..hahas

MY FIRST POST AND I OWN PAGE 48!! LMAO

Great suggestion. We should! Just need to find the people willing to help out with it xD

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

actually there are contests, but only for girls =)... big viet forums usually have them.

Yea. But we should have one on soompi too! For guys and girls.

Vivian: *nudge nudge*. I'm thinking of starting one. Want to help me out?

Guest ShortaznGirl

daang haven't been here for a while. can we make this topic a bulletin? anyway ....make the contest!!!! is it gonna be like a poll or are there judges or something..?

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

I was thinking of having soompiers vote so it'll be like a poll.

If anyone wants to help me with the Viet Uhlzzang contest, please pm me.

Guest *tinkerbelly

yay... make a poll make a poll

OMG you guys know what? Last night I saw CHan THan San, Andy and a girl at a club

they are so cuteeee lucky me :wub:

Guest Inconnu

OOo a contest? sounds great.

Anyhoo, wheres Nhim from, he's the only guy on here tht I havent seen before o_o

He's from 360. ^^ Or do you mean country? Vietnam. lol.

He still lives in VN I think.

Archived