☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PainfulEyes

hey you guys, i just came back from Fashion Star Contest '10 & i have some good news.^___^

first of all, there're many Vietnamese Net Idols joining this contest. Albee & Pe Sam were 2 winners in '08 & '09.

yeah, winners of this year are...

KELBIN LEI (my dear brother <3)

51714776162bbd649a36b.jpg

& MIE (my adorable sister)

46050158005969937511721.jpg

WOW!!! i was so happy because my friends won.>//<

and do you remember Huu Vi?

huuvi31.jpg

he also won Photo Award but OMG! this is the first time i see him in person. SO SO HANDSOME, i swear!!! my friends were like crazy because of him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ling_ling

This is probably my first time in this thread and I have to say these models are very fresh looking _ its nice ot see vietnamese idols have a different look ~ like very fresh and natural ish looking, like girls next door (bar that one girl who i saw with the big mahoosive boobies.. i mean WOAH THEY ARE BIG!!)

So, what is vietnam like? Is there media culture as big as Korean or Chinese or Japanese??? it looks quite laid back, which is nice ^__^

Guest EnVogue

huu vi is spamming facebook with

his pictures (for dong harries clothes i think)

why dont you do a spam ? i am too lazy for that hahaha

Guest candyfan27

^i agree. although shes still 4850348 times prettier than i'll ever be XD. something about her. anyway her nose in this picture looks really weird

z217916715.jpg

bad editing/lighting or something?

but i do still think she has a gorgeous nose. and good style.

Guest leelee.

@ XEnVogueX: There's no need to be rude in here :ph34r:

@ hhdh: Hey, there! If you want to post pictures of yourself, you can check out the Member's 411 forum! This thread is strictly for popular/famous net idols with lots of fans, like Edward & (the real) EnVogue :phew:

Seriously, why does this keep happening in only the Viet net idol thread?

Archived