☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Oh wow. It's been forever since I've checked back here and there's another argument -sigh- What's new? jk jk! (Bad joke to lighten the mood)

hhdh, can you just please troll elsewhere?

and LOL @ Envogue fake? Not Ryu, I presume.

Anyways...

Midu looks pretty~~

and the second picture of the guy... :wub:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ling_ling

LMFAO at the argument ~ Kissez comebacks are hilarious

but seriusly

just ignore the troll

obviously the troll is stirring the pot 

but lols at the random pics uploaded by the troll ~ i mean i was scrolling down then suddenly say tht girl and was like O__O if SHE is a net idol than surely i can be one hahaha !! But then again i do model on the side so... not saying anything...

but yeh tht girl... i mean dress my boyfriend up and he could be a net idol too!! 

anyway ~

post more pics of real viet net idols!! these net idols thread sure moving slower these days -__-"

Guest AAgurl789

tam tit to the rescue. :ph34r:

click here for more: http://kenh14.vn/c4/20101230114737252/chum-anh-don-nam-moi-diu-dang-va-xinh-dep-nhu-tam-tit.chn

MG3546.jpg

IMG8828.jpg

MG3521.jpg

MG3476.jpg

she has such a pretty face. *sighs*

MG3467.jpg

click here for more: http://kenh14.vn/c14/2010120912495316/dong-nhi-cao-thang-lai-tinh-tu-tam-tit-sap-bien-mat-khoi-showbiz.chn

101209musikTTa4.jpg

101209musikTTa2.jpg

101209musikTTa1.jpg

Guest EnVogue

I love midus most recent pics since she is not staring at the camera with her huge eyes like a creeper lol

we all know that she has beautiful big eyes..

oh and dau's style has improved alot(I think these are new pictures?)

so I came back from a hiatus and foudn 2 pages filled with comments of kissez and some random user wtf

just friggin ignore them

there is always kissez who keeps those discussion going and some random troll. seriously

i know that you like to argue alot kissez but just ignore them so that this thread wont get alot of views and comments because of stupid conflicts

cuz u know that they wont even try to understand you or admit that they are wrong

they just keep this sh!t goin till an admin bans them

why does nobody upload pics of kelbin etc. he has alot of new pics

Oh and I have no clue who this xenvoguex is hahahahaha

he or she has signed in way earlier than me (2007)

This is first verbal warning to kissez and hhdh. Stop the consistent arguments or face a penality. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and friendly disagreement on what beauty is. There is no need for constant bashing on personal opinions. If you guys do not stop this at once, further actions will be taken.

Any comments made that is not related to this thread is removed.

so I came back from a hiatus and foudn 2 pages filled with comments of kissez and some random user wtf

just friggin ignore them

there is always kissez who keeps those discussion going and some random troll. seriously

i know that you like to argue alot talk mini cooper kissez but just ignore them so that this thread wont get alot of views and comments because of stupid conflicts

cuz u know that they wont even try to understand you or admit that they are wrong

they just keep this sh!t goin till an admin bans them

; )

This is first verbal warning to kissez and hhdh. Stop the consistent arguments or face a penality. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and friendly disagreement on what beauty is. There is no need for constant bashing on personal opinions. If you guys do not stop this at once, further actions will be taken.

Any comments made that is not related to this thread is removed.

The images they posted were not of confirmed net idols.

It would be nice if you could delete.

Thanks.

Guest xKaiin

^ Fox tail. Brb getting myself one now.

edit: LOL @ dau's pictures. Her eyes looked so freakishly deformed since it's obvious she dragged the "under" part of them, especially the pupils.

Guest keikeikhang

Omg okay I know I haven't been on this thread since like forever.. since I remember that I caused a bit of some trouble.. >.>.. and was called ugly..

*sniff* loljk. x]

BUT! I'm currently in Vietnam right now and guess who I saw at a club named Rain in Da Lat?....

Pe Sam. She was so freakin pretty in person. X.X.. I was going to go and ask for a picture with her, but I choked haha. The only thing was that she was sitting on the sofa tables in the corner, doing nothing.. o.o.. She didn't even go to dance haha. But YES! Just thought I'd share. xP

As much as I hate to say it, I like Kelbins first pic, not as "girly" as the rest and has this cool aura.

Just curious mdemoislle816, is that you? Because it seems the photobucket account shares the same name.

Guest mdemoislle816

As much as I hate to say it, I like Kelbins first pic, not as "girly" as the rest and has this cool aura.

Just curious mdemoislle816, is that you? Because it seems the photobucket account shares the same name.

Haha I wish, but no. She's a girl that's popular where I live, but I couldn't figure out how to like the picture any other way. I think ill figure out this soompi thing eventually.:)

But yeah she's just a girl that's really popular in my town.

Archived