Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest baby1talk

Hello dears!!

Hye Thanks for the pics I like both the calendar and the pink flowers photo.

He looks very hadsome with bright colors, I like him especially with orange and pink.

I have to confess you when I saw the photo in the calendar I was loosing consciousness....especially when he sleeps and when he has a shave :lol: (november pics) and the second July pic when he wears a light brown t-shirt showing a great body a more long hair...My god!! :blush:

Ohhh! I can't watch Arirang, does anyone knows if I can watch this tv in streaming? :tears:

Bad! ahaha! I have few time to study!

I just learn some expressions...but I love Korean language and fighting!!

Hello betchay830!

I love him in pink shade too, he also looks great in black, white, and other pastel colors. :) That's good, learning a new language isn't easy, just take it slowly. :D

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baby1talk

Saranghae, have you try CB, some CB might have it. Other than that, I'm not sure where else you can download it from. Sorry.

Hello everyone

baby1talk...good luck...nursing is a good profession..hope KJH wins ...10 days to go for Baeksang awards.

Hello Amaryllis, Dariav, cherrie.7, ripgal, thowysg, dadedum, Sophia

Baeksang update

Update 2008.04.15 05:57

1 KJH 42.7%

2 BYJ 42.5%

Thank you, agree, nursing is a very good profession, always in demand. :) Glad to see him leading once again.

Guest hye091

Hi oink, i think he looks great in any hairstyle!! i personally prefer his hairstyle in fireworks :)

hi baby1talk,SARANGHAE_.,Amaryllis :)

Baeksang Popularity Update (2.49)

1) Kang Ji Hwan,Bae Yong Jun - 42.7%

both votes are same right now :sweatingbullets:

Guest baby1talk

hey girls, for those who have the arirang channel, remember to watch Showbiz extra this friday (Apr18):

=====

Rundown:

Super Rookie - Cha Ye-ryun

Entertainment Report - Hong Gil-dong Kang Ji-hwan Parties with Fans :w00t: ; "Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon" Premiere

In The Headlines ...

=====

Aww, too bad I don't have that channel. Hopefully someone will upload it onto Youtube. :) Thanks dadedum for notifying us.

Is that a calendar put out for the Japanese fans? Why do Japanese fans get the best merchandise ;_;

Also, I'm glad that this thread is still moving at a steady pace :) Of all the actors/actress threads I've picked up since Hong Gil Dong, this one is still truckin'. That makes me happy :D

I know, they should have the calendar on sale overseas too, I'll buy it for sure. :D

hello daysgoby

fanart

credit as labeled and dc

HGD and YN with their children...so cute.

Thank you jink, aww these cartoon fanarts are so cute. I especially like the one with their imagination children. :)

I'm so happy that we got fellow Malaysian and singaporean who adore KJH as well..Makes me so happy that i'm not alone^lol^

hi, ripgal, hye091, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, baby1talk, dariav and fellow threaders,..I'm so sorry for nt being here often cause i 'm sick this past few days and i kidda skip class today cause i was felling a little bit dizzy :(

I hope you feel better today. Get more rest and sleep, you'll feel better. :)

Oh gosh....plse not until all my teeth gone :blush:*___*

Don't worry, I'm sure when I visit your country, you'll still be the same as now. :D Unless you already have missing teeth. hahah, just kidding. :)

Jinkzz, thanks again for the fanarts :)

hye091...thanks for the magazine scans...i re-posted them at jihwansarang with credits .

hello Amaryllis, Kishaleigh, baby1talk, Sophia

I'm so happy that we got fellow Malaysian and singaporean who adore KJH as well..Makes me so happy that i'm not alone^lol^

hi, ripgal, hye091, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, baby1talk, dariav and fellow threaders,..I'm so sorry for nt being here often cause i 'm sick this past few days and i kidda skip class today cause i was felling a little bit dizzy :(

deemei...get some rest and consult your doctor.

More CFs

2)

3)

4)

Again...KJH was only an extra in this CF and the main star was Kim Ha Neul...

I remember in one of the interview, KJH said that before filming 90 Days To Love with KHN, he had ever met her when he was still a nameless actor. I guess it was in this CF that he first met KHN..

5)

thanks for the CF links Oink

does anyone know where i can download HQ on kang ji hwan on SANG SANG PLUS???? it aired on 6/5/07 pleaseeeeeeeee

Saranghae...youre best bet would be clubbox....welcome to KJH thread.

Baeksang Popularity Update (2.49)

1) Kang Ji Hwan,Bae Yong Jun - 42.7%

wow..they are tied at first place...hmmmm...their total is 85%

Thank you jink, aww these cartoon fanarts are so cute. I especially like the one with their imagination children. :)

youre welcome baby1talk...yes, i'd like to think they both have children and lived happily ever after.

Guest sophia76

Hello to everyone!!

deemei81 glad to see you here, hope you get fine.

Hi to all the people here.....how are you today?

GOD BLESS TO ALL

Hi kishaleigh, thanks for the info.

Hye thanks for japanese magazine scans :P

I'm so busy today and I have not many time to surf here, see you soon!

Have a great day!!!

Guest rochinipark

hi thr everyone.hi Sophia,i jsut realised we joined Soompi on the same day,6 October 2005.wat a coincedence.

long time since i posted but been visiting here almost everyday.its tuesday that means he's on his way to Japan already.

hope fans in Japan will post some pics or videos,i'm such a leacher.i have to so youtube all the video links provided,but unfortunately in uni youtube is blocked.buti'm going home next week after my exams are over so yay can't wait for it.

on a day i'm truly free shall learn how to size pics i save to upload here.

also does anyone know at Facebook,there's a Kang ji hwan fanclub?i added myself there,can go to facebook and search for it.

long time since i posted but been visiting here almost everyday.its tuesday that means he's on his way to Japan already.

hi rochinipark...Ji Hwan on his way to Japan? does anybody know if he will be back on the 24th for the Baeksang Arts Awards? I hope so.

Oh...good timing...Yuri is also there in Japan...not sure when she's going back to Korea.

Guest dadedum

neck to neck, i wonder if they'll resort to 2 decimal places.. :P

(Update 2008.04.15 16:28 현재)

1 태왕사신기 배용준 42.7%

2 경성스캔들 강지환 42.7

Guest rochinipark

hi rochinipark...Ji Hwan on his way to Japan? does anybody know if he will be back on the 24th for the Baeksang Arts Awards? I hope so.

Oh...good timing...Yuri is also there in Japan...not sure when she's going back to Korea.

jinkzz err i think that's wat i gathered from reading previous posts,in earlier pages.hope i didn't get it mixed up.she's there too,they're doing their pilgrimage to spread the Hallyu wave to Japan to expand their fanbase.

hope he'll be back for baek sang,wanna see him there.

Guest Hanjae

Wow, everyone's off to Japan. I thought it was only the gasoos, but all the actors/actresses are heading off to Japan for promo too XD Guess Japan is everyone's favourite place to set off on a journey to expand their fanbase, haha.

He'll probably be back for the Baeksang, I think. It's kind of big, and he's been nominated in two categories with a very big chance of success, so it'll be a wise move to turn up :P Not sure whether these guys are told beforehand whether they're going to win?

Guest sophia76

hi thr everyone.hi Sophia,i jsut realised we joined Soompi on the same day,6 October 2005.wat a coincedence.

hope fans in Japan will post some pics or videos,i'm such a leacher.i have to so youtube all the video links provided,but unfortunately in uni youtube is blocked.buti'm going home next week after my exams are over so yay can't wait for it.

Hi dear rochinipark, yes we registered in soompi the same day and we are together in JSA forum too ^_^

At my office youtube is blocket too, so sad ;__;

In some of my previous messages I wrote he will be leaving to Japan. I read this in witgTG messages/comments. I don't know the exact day, I hope he will give us some news when he is in Japan.

I did not know Sung Yuri is in Japan too. Japan market is really important for Hallyu stars. It brings many money to Korean entertaiment.

About Paek-sang I really don't know if he will come back to Korea for the event, I hope so.

Guest hye091

Hi Jinkzz, sophia you are welcomed! :)

Wow, everyone's off to Japan. I thought it was only the gasoos, but all the actors/actresses are heading off to Japan for promo too XD Guess Japan is everyone's favourite place to set off on a journey to expand their fanbase, haha.

He'll probably be back for the Baeksang, I think. It's kind of big, and he's been nominated in two categories with a very big chance of success, so it'll be a wise move to turn up :P Not sure whether these guys are told beforehand whether they're going to win?

Yes, many actors and actresses not adays are heading towards japan..like what you said, maybe it is to expand their fanbase! anyway, hope that KJH would be more popular and has more projects after his return which is 2 months from now... :sweatingbullets:

Hi rochinipark,dadedum,baby1talk :)

Some Calenders, a pity they are expire already :sweatingbullets: (similar to the one i posted yesterday)

003108tormentsye5jn8.th.jpg 018108tormentsjx1tp0.th.jpg 020108tormentsdd4zr0.th.jpg

*credit:baidu

Guest kishaleigh

yah, the hallyu stars will go first to japan,maybe because they have lots of japanese fans or maybe japan is the nearest country that they can easily visit. Or maybe because japan is one of the largest buyer of korean dramas. hehehe its just my speculation... i really dont know whats the reason why they go first to japan before going to another country.

Guest laiyiwen

Hi everyone ^^

Korean MVFanmade: --these MVs are amazing lol-- :lol:

Hong Gil Dong MV - Jang Geun Suk,Kang Ji Hwan,Sung Yuri #4

Hong Gil Dong MV - Four Seasons (KJH, SY, JGS) #5

Hong Gil Dong MV - Kang Ji Hwan,Jang Geun Suk,Sung Yuri #6 << mixed with 90 Days Falling in Love Days (Kang Ji Hwan), Snow Queen/One Fine Day (Sung Yuri), NonStop4 (Jang Geun Suk)

yah, the hallyu stars will go first to japan,maybe because they have lots of japanese fans or maybe japan is the nearest country that they can easily visit. Or maybe because japan is one of the largest buyer of korean dramas. hehehe its just my speculation... i really dont know whats the reason why they go first to japan before going to another country.

In my opinion, nationalism is also one of the reason. Korean used to dislike Japanese because of the bitter history when Japan invaded Korean..So I think when Korean actors can become popular in Japan they would be kind of proud as they can conquer this country..something related to their nationalism..That's only my opinion though..

About this nationalism, I think most of Korean have a very strong nationalism towards their country. I once knew one Korean friend. One day I saw him wearing a head scarf printed with the World Cup Logo (Korea Japan one) but I saw that the Korea was written as Corea with C instead of K...so I thought it was misprinted..However, when I asked him about it..he said it was deliberately printed like that because the letter C was come before J (for Japanese)..so if using K for Korean..the letter K was come after J (for Japanese) in alphabetical order..Or briefly it means that they wanted Korean to be ahead of Japan..

Guest sophia76

In my opinion, nationalism is also one of the reason. Korean used to dislike Japanese because of the bitter history when Japan invaded Korean..So I think when Korean actors can become popular in Japan they would be kind of proud as they can conquer this country..something related to their nationalism..That's only my opinion though..

About this nationalism, I think most of Korean have a very strong nationalism towards their country. I once knew one Korean friend. One day I saw him wearing a head scarf printed with the World Cup Logo (Korea Japan one) but I saw that the Korea was written as Corea with C instead of K...so I thought it was misprinted..However, when I asked him about it..he said it was deliberately printed like that because the letter C was come before J (for Japanese)..so if using K for Korean..the letter K was come after J (for Japanese) in alphabetical order..Or briefly it means that they wanted Korean to be ahead of Japan..

oink, I totally agree with you, Korean stars wish to get more popularity in Japan for this reason too. And also because Japanese market bring money, Japanese society is rich and Japanese fans spend a lot of money to buy dvd, gadgets, cds etc...

OMG :lol:Hye thanks for the calendar big scan, I love the second, where he is sleeping ^^

I need more and more :blush:

oink, I totally agree with you, Korean stars wish to get more popularity in Japan for this reason too. And also because Japanese market bring money, Japanese society is rich and Japanese fans spend a lot of money to buy dvd, gadgets, cds etc...

OMG :lol:Hye thanks for the calendar big scan, I love the second, where he is sleeping ^^

I need more and more :blush:

Hey Sophia, have u ever seen the KJH in sleep pose that fans captured from his drama Fireworks?

Guest dadedum

I watched the 07 KBS award show a few days ago. It seems that back then they were heavily promoting HongGilDong, so KJH was probably under a lot of pressure to get the station high ratings. It's funny how Sung Yuri kept saying he looked mu-shi-suh, (she repeated it 3 times within 30 seconds while on stage), it almost sounded as if she couldn't help herself. :D

Archived