Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest daysgoby

Large Calender Caps

*credit:baidu

Is that a calendar put out for the Japanese fans? Why do Japanese fans get the best merchandise ;_;

Also, I'm glad that this thread is still moving at a steady pace :) Of all the actors/actress threads I've picked up since Hong Gil Dong, this one is still truckin'. That makes me happy :D

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJH 2004 LG Telecom CF

KJH was an extra and the main star was Bae Yong Jun. Who would ever thought that 4 years later they both tightly compete for Baek Sang Awards.

More CF to come...:D

Guest ripgal

^ Thank you so much for sharing the CF oink..

Again I was drawn to KJH's radiant smile right from the beginning of the clip.. him smiling just makes me go awww... :blush:

Yeah, I'm also curious about KJH's CFS... can't wait to see em..

Guest kishaleigh

His nick name K.I.S.S actually stands for something in Korean (can't remember what..need to ask Kity, my fellow JihwanSaranger who knows some Korean and WithTG better )..If I am not mistaken, his legion of fans named as Kang Hamsa as they described themselves as a follower of religion/cult or something like that..Kang Ji Hwan cult maybe :D..So KJH is dubbed as the leader..and the K.I.S.S nick is stand for something related to KJH as a leader of Kang Ham Sa band..But one thing I am pretty sure Kang Ham Sa words might be included in K.I.S.S..

Today is really bad..my computer has problem..I have some videos of KJH to post but can't edit it :(..

I asked my husband about HAM SA, he said that Ham Sa is a married proposal. but the woman is the one who proposed to a guy and said that if the guy will marry her, she's the one who will provide everything or she will give lots of money to a guy.

I dont know if thats the exact meaning or maybe theres another meaning about HAm Sa.

So bad, i know how to read and write hangul but sometimes i dont understand their words.

Have a pleasant day everybody....

I forgot to inform you that the KOREAN DRAMA SERIES OF THE MONTH in D-additcs site is Fireworks.

If you don't have it, this is the chance to download it

Fireworks Torrent

Sophia...thanks for the torrent link

laiyiwen...thanks for the MV

KJH 2004 LG Telecom CF

KJH was an extra and the main star was Bae Yong Jun. Who would ever thought that 4 years later they both tightly compete for Baek Sang Awards.

Oink...thanks for the cf youtube link

ripgal and kishaleigh...hello

Guest hye091

Hello everybody..

hye, Kang Ji Hwan in the PINK FLOWERY shirt! :lol: I swear KJH's the only one who can pull off colorful shirts and costumes.. I guess I've gotten used to it since Capital Scandal..hahaha..

And I see a lot of Singaporean fans around? I'm from your neighbourhood country Malaysia! :D

Yes, i totally agrees with you..like what sophia had said, he looks great in bright colours..Malaysia is a great country too! i always visit there frequently.. :sweatingbullets:

hi hye! thanks for the pix...only kjh can make a flowery, hawaiian shirt look good! :lol:

hi, you are welcomed! :)

Hye Thanks for the pics I like both the calendar and the pink flowers photo.

He looks very hadsome with bright colors, I like him especially with orange and pink.

I have to confess you when I saw the photo in the calendar I was loosing consciousness....especially when he sleeps and when he has a shave (november pics) and the second July pic when he wears a light brown t-shirt showing a great body a more long hair...My god!!

you are welcomed! orange and pink is one of my favourite colours!! :w00t: just love him wearing bright colours!! i love the december one where he is wearing a cap!! looks great!! :w00t:

Thanks for sharing another mv :)

KJH 2004 LG Telecom CF

Thanks for the cf links :)

Betchay, Nice gifs :)

Jinkzz, thanks again for the fanarts :)

daysgoby, i am not very sure if the calenders are for japanese fans :sweatingbullets:

Hello kishaleigh

Have a nice day ahead!!

I'm so happy that we got fellow Malaysian and singaporean who adore KJH as well..Makes me so happy that i'm not alone^lol^

hi, ripgal, hye091, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, baby1talk, dariav and fellow threaders,..I'm so sorry for nt being here often cause i 'm sick this past few days and i kidda skip class today cause i was felling a little bit dizzy :(

Guest kishaleigh

hi deemei81

you must go to the hospital and have a check up there.

Did you drink medicine already?

get well soon.....!!

Hi to all the people here.....how are you today?

GOD BLESS TO ALL

Guest hye091

Hello ripgal, baby1talk, dariav-, hye091, thowysg

Nice knowing you ^____^

Hi :rolleyes: , nice to know you too!! :)

I'm so happy that we got fellow Malaysian and singaporean who adore KJH as well..Makes me so happy that i'm not alone^lol^

hi, ripgal, hye091, jinkzz, oink, thowysg, baby1talk, dariav and fellow threaders,..I'm so sorry for nt being here often cause i 'm sick this past few days and i kidda skip class today cause i was felling a little bit dizzy :(

Hehes, yes...at first i thought there were not many singaporeans or malaysian people who adore KJH as there seems to be no news about him in my country.. :sweatingbullets: Hope you get well soon !! rest well today!! Fighting!! :w00t:

Hi kishaleigh

Guest baby1talk

yup yup....I'm from Singapore, and it's not couple of us, it's many of us fm Singapore. ^__*

Do pm me if you visit Singapore ^^

You are right, not just a few of you guys from Singapore, but majority of you guys in this thread are from Singapore. Of course, if I ever visit Singapore, I'll PM you, but it'll be a couple of years from now. :)

Hello all! Haven't posted for quite a while but yea Korean Ji Hwan fans, Hwaiting!

Don't have much to contribute but I just wanted to mention my dream which included KJH and SYR :sweatingbullets:

In it, both actors are a married couple in real life. Hence, it made a lot of sense to the-me-in-the-dream that they peck/snog each other in the filiming of HGD.

I suppose it's post HGD blues and my head is still trying to convince myself of a happy ending...GAH, NEED TO MOVE ON.

baby1talk, I'm a Singaporean too! Where are you from ? :)

There's so many Singaporean there, if I get to visit there, we can all hang out. :) We dreamt about him a lot lately, I dreamt about him the other night, Thowsyg dreamt of him and HJM, where as you dreamt of him and SYR. I love both couple, Jiji and Gil Nok:) To answer your question, I'm from U.S.

Emm, but it is quite a small country.. :sweatingbullets: anyway, where are you are from...

Hi dariav, it has been sometime since your last post!! anyway, what a great dream you have(must be missing KJH onscreen) :w00t: ...... :sweatingbullets:

Hello Amaryllis, cherrie.7 :)

Large Calender Caps

*credit:baidu

Thanks Hye, I love the calendar you posted, hot hot. :) By the way, I live in the U.S, so far from where you guys are. :D

KJH 2004 LG Telecom CF

More CFs

2)

3)

4)

Again...KJH was only an extra in this CF and the main star was Kim Ha Neul...

I remember in one of the interview, KJH said that before filming 90 Days To Love with KHN, he had ever met her when he was still a nameless actor. I guess it was in this CF that he first met KHN..

5)

Guest baby1talk

& now baby1talk...now time to answer your question..NOT!..hehe...my dear, let's not talk about age...i'm so shy... :blush: & yes! yes! more skin on KJH pleezzzzzzzzz! :lol: ya...hope he films in better weather...poor thing..it's either too hot (in CS) or too cold (in HGD)....

Hahha, you don't have to be shy thowysg, age is nothing, but a bunch of numbers. :)

Thanks Oink for the many CF's of KJH. With HGD being a hit, I hope he gets to be in more CF's. :)

Guest SARANGHAE_.

does anyone know where i can download HQ on kang ji hwan on SANG SANG PLUS???? it aired on 6/5/07 pleaseeeeeeeee

Guest hye091

Thanks Hye, I love the calendar you posted, hot hot. :) By the way, I live in the U.S, so far from where you guys are. :D

Hi! you are welcomed! i am sure there are many KJH fans from US too!! :)

Oink, thanks again for the cf links :)

Japan Maganzine Scan posted on april

b36b4e8d970a6734c9ecfc0kq1.th.jpg 1eb0ba7763f48b09b151b95gt5.th.jpg 21357d066f7332690308815bu9.th.jpg a4d706ce9d6ced2bb700c86qb3.th.jpg b1f9ace79a155560f67e489ov2.th.jpg b31b00334b01ba8b2cb4ec7hl8.th.jpg b20d1b8a64b367c1c4138a5ij7.th.jpg b39ca3a9c226f996e1f0989kq1.th.jpg b53b8b481c268aa795b1bd7xz6.th.jpg b292f98385d272e4bd4c35ckm4.th.jpg b1247ffc72cd031ee89fd3fsh8.th.jpg b4652965b167e91acd680a8dx1.th.jpg ba72c8318e24f21bbb4f7ebln4.th.jpg be324d641f723abb5e65e2bzr1.th.jpg bf45251212e7ec9d0f66027fx2.th.jpg bfb838a5c20aa7e91e72ef8ok3.th.jpg

*credit:kjhcyworld

Hi deemei81... Wish You Get Well Soon..

...I missed your discussion about KJH's best hair style...

(Dunno how many times that I mentioned and posted this)...I like his look and hair style in the pics below..

w7.jpg

w10.jpg

He is so gorgeous in classic style like this...

This hairstyle also suits him...

KJH-Mobile2.jpg

I don't like his hairstyle in Bean Pole Fashion show (it's Bean Pole right? The latest fashion show he did while filming HGD?)

does anyone know where i can download HQ on kang ji hwan on SANG SANG PLUS???? it aired on 6/5/07 pleaseeeeeeeee

Go here : www.youtube.com/heartshapelove

She has it complete in 7 split video

or I also posted the same videos at JihwanSarang (www.jihwansarang.cjb.net) in Jomaja + Wannie Thread at TG!TG!TG! Section/TG+Love subforum..which I added with some rough translation from this thread earlier..

You are right, not just a few of you guys from Singapore, but majority of you guys in this thread are from Singapore. Of course, if I ever visit Singapore, I'll PM you, but it'll be a couple of years from now. :)

Oh gosh....plse not until all my teeth gone :blush:*___*

Archived