Chinese Help

Guest putasmileon

haha..yea..shocking88..are you chinese or japanese?..i always thought you are japanese..XD

i think some extreme slangs that sounds like foriegn language is really ridiculous...if it's just something simple or easily understood than i think it's fine

like replacing 好 with 超

again..same thing with english...proper chinese is in and slangs are out..=T..i hope people in china/taiwan/hongkong realise that slangs sounds very childish..

edit: random..something just popped out of my mind...XD

dont you all think tetra should be named "friends of soompi" ?..XD..since he posts so much and pratically half runs the general discussion section..is always on soompi..:mellow:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shocking88

Hey I never got to ask you, are you Chinese or Japanese? You seem to know both? Or maybe you are either. =P

Izam姐!~ 和MUXU~ ^^

我是海外出生的中國人, 不是日本人. :P (我的父母是從台灣移民到美國.)

我會講中文, 可是不大會寫...^^;

I agree with MUXU. Slang is just..out. o_O

It's very hard to understand, even English slang. Whenever someone on soompi uses an excessive amount of slang in their post, I just skip it since it's so hard to read.

At least I don't think Taiwan/China/HK have...something like Japan's "2ch" slang..or do they? @_@; (2ch is a very large Japanese BBS. ^^; )

Hehee~I just noticed everyone was talking about 臭豆腐 earlier in the thread. xD; *amused*

^haha..i see i see..i really thought you are japanese..since you seems to know japanese and knows alot about vk..XD

well...i know people in china and hongkong uses slangs..cause my cousin is in china..and i got confused when she tried speaking in slangs with me the summer i want back

and my old math tutor (who has alot of hongkong friends) told me some of the most ridiculous slangs i ever heard..and they are REALLY ridiculous..cant remember now though

Guest putasmileon

Izam姐!~ 和MUXU~ ^^

我會講中文, 可是不大會寫...^^;

It's very hard to understand, even English slang. Whenever someone on soompi uses an excessive amount of slang in their post, I just skip it since it's so hard to read.

At least I don't think Taiwan/China/HK have...something like Japan's "2ch" slang..or do they? @_@; (2ch is a very large Japanese BBS. ^^; )

Hehee~I just noticed everyone was talking about 臭豆腐 earlier in the thread. xD; *amused*

Taiwan/China/HK have their fair amount of slang too.. O_O

By the way, instead of 海外出生的中國人, you can just say 華橋

Guest shocking88

^haha..i see i see..i really thought you are japanese..since you seems to know japanese and knows alot about vk..XD

Oh. ^^ Is it because I post news and such? xD

Taiwan/China/HK have their fair amount of slang too.. O_O

By the way, instead of 海外出生的中國人, you can just say 華橋

But why say things the easy way, when you can say it the long way? xD

I know theres a good amount of slang in Taiwan/China/HK. o_O; (I intended to indicate about net language. ^^; Unless there are many people who speak "2ch" language in real life... o_O)

I haven't encountered Chinese slang on the net as often..is there anywhere where I can find a good example? (Like equivalent to the most horrible, hard to understand slang post you see in soompi. xD)

^keke..i guess it is that you post info quite alot..=)

im pretty sure you can find slangs on chinese BBS etc..if u have friend in china which uses QQ..than you will have big chance of exposing to slangs..XD

Guest putasmileon

Oh. ^^ Is it because I post news and such? xD

But why say things the easy way, when you can say it the long way? xD

I know theres a good amount of slang in Taiwan/China/HK. o_O; (I intended to indicate about net language. ^^; Unless there are many people who speak "2ch" language in real life... o_O)

I haven't encountered Chinese slang on the net as often..is there anywhere where I can find a good example? (Like equivalent to the most horrible, hard to understand slang post you see in soompi. xD)

Heck, I don't waste my time on Chinese BBS. But they use words like diao3 (sorry, I don't have Chinese on this computer).. and I sure as hell don't know what 2ch is.

i dont waste my time on them either..=T..too lazy to type chinese..XD

is it only me..but i really dont like the word diao...sounds so bad..ugh..

diao for cool?..blah...

Guest shocking88

Heck, I don't waste my time on Chinese BBS. But they use words like diao3 (sorry, I don't have Chinese on this computer).. and I sure as hell don't know what 2ch is.

http://www2.2ch.net/2ch.html :sweatingbullets:

*shrugs* The "Hey Native speakers! Come and help us!" thread in the English section is funny. :lol:

(Sorry, I know, totally unrelated to Chinese. :x)

MUXU~>The actual meaning for 屌...is...xD;; (Well, I think it's sort of an inappropriate thing to say on soompi...)

oh..=_=''..i get it..still..sounds bad...dont like the sound of that word..=T

i think everything inappropriate has been said/posted on soompi..XD

Guest fasionfreak321

pfft 簡體字和繁體字都要寫嗎? >__>

我台湾生的,但是我一嵗就來到加拿大然後沒有在連我的中文。bleh, 快要什麽都看不懂 -_-

上中文學校一點都沒有用. :excl:

你們大家怎麽樣練中文?自己看書啊?

I'm probably late, but i learned a lot of mandarin watching taiwanese dramas or dubbed korean ones with chinese subtitles for both. That way i can read, hear, and see the words in action, adding to my chinese vocab.

I'm probably late, but i learned a lot of mandarin watching taiwanese dramas or dubbed korean ones with chinese subtitles for both. That way i can read, hear, and see the words in action, adding to my chinese vocab.

但是你還是沒辦法寫那些字 =/

Izam姐!~ 和MUXU~ ^^

我會講中文, 可是不大會寫...^^;

妳叫我 Izam 姐? Awww 我可愛的小妹妹! :blush: :blush: (my younger sisters never refer to me as 姐姐, 她們都直接叫我的名字)

mental block, but i forgot wat ker yi means. does it mean correct?

You mean ke yi? 可以 = ke2 yi3 = ok, allowed.

刻意 = ke4 yi4 = purposely, on purpose.

You mean ke yi? 可以 = ke2 yi3 = ok, allowed.

Um, technically 可 is pronounced ke3. And even though it adopts the second tone when paired with a third-tone word, the pinyin remains the third tone. So it should be ke3 yi3.

I hope you don't mind me correcting you. :sweatingbullets:

I don't think she minds, cause I would've pointed it out earlier in a much, blunter fashion :P

I think she did that so some people wouldn't mess up if they didn't have much knowledge of the whole sound thing.

Guest shocking88

妳叫我 Izam 姐? Awww 我可愛的小妹妹! :blush: :blush: (my younger sisters never refer to me as 姐姐, 她們都直接叫我的名字)

我的妹妹也不叫我「姊姊」. ^^; 可是我叫她「妹妹」.:lol: Even to my parents she goes "Mom/daddy, Mandy 要___." :x

Izam 姐的妹妹很幸運, 我好希望我可以有大姊姊或哥哥. ^^ 萬一我有姊姊或哥哥,也許我不會那麼害羞. XD (Too bad my parent's didn't give me one. :tears:)

Alice~>我觉得简体字好难. ^^; But, you can use a conversion program. xD

Archived