[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest Take Five

question about skypeia arc...is there any reason behind what enel is doing or is he just insane?

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

pretty much insane. there's no real reason that i can see for why he's doing what he's doing, but he's evil. evil people do evil things for no reason at all.

^That's pretty much it. Enel is power-hungry, thus why he took over and named himself God. I don't believe there was any real motive for him, like how Crocodile wanted to take over Alabasta because of the phonoglyphs. I suppose this is also why Skypiea is the weakest arc, and most drawn out, out of the entire One Piece series. Lucky for us, Skypiea ends within three episodes. Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day when K-F would catch up with the "Kokoro no Chizu" OP.

I can't wait until the Davy Back Fight begins to get fansubbed!

Guest Take Five

gotta say that 191 was a great ep, although 190 sucked. seriously, this arc pushes the limits of believablity though. i know everyone in OP gets hurt A LOT and still lives but zoro just got zapped with 60,000 volts like...3 times? i bet wiper still isn't dead either after using a reject dial 3 times and getting zapped multiple times <_<

oh yeah, i'm getting reallllllly tired of enel.

Guest Damaniac451

i've never watched the japanese verison but, U.S. made it totaly gay.

Luffy sound like he sniffed to much of smokers smoke.

Guest madeinktown

i think zoro's american seiyuu sounds pretty okay. other than that, everyone else is sorta weird.

Guest knockblock

i think zoro's american seiyuu sounds pretty okay. other than that, everyone else is sorta weird.

Me as well, I thought Zoro is one of the more tolerable voices in the dub.

Maybe buggy the clown too because I hated the one in Japanese.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

so skypeia arc is finally over. yay.

is the G8 arc supposed to be good? it's a filler arc so i'm kinda wary...

Guest madeinktown

it's a short arc, so dont' worry. right now, water7 is the new arc, but i think you'll enjoy it. it's really good so far. i liked it so much that i d/led the mangas for water7 just to know what happens.

When I was in Japan, the G8 Arc was going on. I was pretty disappointed to say the least. But never fear! Again, it's short, and the best arc is coming up next -- the Davy Back Fight!!! *freaks out*

Guest E Dizzl4Shizzl

Man I need to catch up on the OP anime/manga. I agree with you, Davy Back fights were awesome. Afro power. :D

Guest mashimarojkt

lol the us version of one piece sucks so much i cant describe it. if you you notice carefully, the voice of luffy sound exactly like @ss ketchup, i mean ash from pokemon. anyway i watched all the way up to the water 7 arc ...man its so tight, way better than skypea.

Guest ryisakooguy

^bwhaha agreed. i mean i still watch it just cause theres nothing else on...but dang...i would of liked it a lil more if they didnt have to raped sanjis voice and call zoro 'zolo' errrrrrf.

yeah i just finished skypiea and skipped around to the davy back fight. dont know why luffy is in a fro but hes lookin dope!!! SUPER PUNCH OUT!! bwhahahhaha!! i love luffy...imma name my kid after him. lol

one quick question though. sOoOo is the anime finished? cause i heard its dope. they just doin manga's now. just wanna know cause i really dont want the anime to end. its soooo good. forget naruto. its all about luffy and his impressions of everyone :lol:

ohh yeah and does anyone know when movie 7 comin out? cause movie 6 was toooo sickk.

Guest Take Five

^no, it's definitely not over yet. i'm not sure but i think movie 7 is already out...the fansubs are another question. hell, i'm still waiting for a good fansub of movie 6 cuz balf had their subtitles timed badly. i'll probably have to wait for K-F, which will take forever =/

Guest madeinktown

there's crappier fansubs of one piece and then there's gerusama and adc. adc is doing the most recent episodes and gerusama finished water7 for the most part. i fergot the group that did the davy back fights, but they were really poor quality.

and the us version of luffy isn't ash from pokemon.

Guest ryisakooguy

^ohh thanks for the heads up guys. im super glad that the anime is still going. that means more one piece for me :)

i think gerusama is one of the better fan subs besides kf. have you seen a xeno-hk fan sub? quality sucks butt, roofy=luffy, sanji=something really differet like...alksdjfklajdf. i guess i mite be downloadin from them for now.

Guest madeinktown

yeah, thats what they were called. xeno-hk. worst fansubs ever. adc is really good though. i'm enjoying adc. k-f is the best since they're dvd ripping everything.

Guest ryisakooguy

alrighty. i just started the water7 arc.

juuusst wondering how long it lasts? im getting excited to watch as i download the episodes on BT.

oh yeah, does that arc contain the luffy vs ussop fight? i wonder why they fighting...? please no spoliers pleaseeee. ohh yeah and that admiral seems more stronger than enel. i wonder how the straw hat pirates gonna pull this one off...hurry n finish! i wanna watch! >_<

Guest madeinktown

water7 starts from about...220, right? i think it goes on for about 30 episodes and the moves onto enies lobby. it could still be a part of water7, but it goes straight from water7 to enies lobby.

Archived