[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest Take Five

that was a lot of talking for the first ep of G8...

dythim at K-F says this is the best filler arc. i hope that counts for something...actually, maybe not considering nearly all one piece filler is god awful.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryisakooguy

thanks for the heads up madeinktown.

oh mann, water7 is getting more interesting as the story progresses. i just watched 230-239 and i was a lil disappointed. most of the episodes in that batched was timed wrong. it was hard watching...

cant wait til the next batch finishes. btw, does anyone have the ending song during the water7 arc?

Guest Raye

Well, when I was watching the G8 arc in Japan, it didn't seem all that grand to me. I still think that the best filler was when Sanji had the cook-off in that town where Gol D. Roger was executed.

As for the the seventh movie, you'll most likely see fansubs of it come out by the end of next year. The reason why K-F is "so slow" is because they are releasing the movies in chronological order abiding by the TV series' episode count. So like, they wouldn't release the seventh movie now when they've just wrapped up the Skypiea arc; they'd have to wait until they catch up with the Enies Lobby arc to do that.

And ryisakooguy, I believe the song you're looking for is either Tackey and Tsubasa's "Mirai Koukai" or Asia Engineer's "Eternal Pose." I haven't watched the later episodes of the anime yet (dedicated K-F fan here), but I keep up in a sense.

Guest ryisakooguy

^koo koo thanks. ill be sure to be on the look out for that. ohh and do you know the intro song as well?

whats the lastest episode of one piece right now? and does anyone know where i can get the lastest manga...hehe sorry for askin too much guys. im jus in love with one piece now. haha >_<

Guest madeinktown

^ adc is keeping up with the current episodes (i believe). they're up to 270 so far. i get my manga from #lurk @irc.irchighway.net

dunno about the more current though...considering how close the anime and the manga translations are getting.

Guest Raye

The intro song is "Kokoro no Chizu" by BOYSTYLE. I get all of the latest chapters of One Piece from Stoptazmo.com, but then again, they are always kind of late with their releases. I can usually wait, since I like to read the chapters in a row, rather than one-by-one per week.

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha you guys are awesome. imma see if i can find those songs.

darn im gettin close to 269...and theres only 270. aww man...ohh well i needa break from watchin the anime. kinda ruined the flow of me learning how to break...:lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ryisakooguy

woooooo

sorry i had to post here.

one piece has been getting good lately. see 273? omg luffy rocks harrrrrrrrdcore. dang then 274 was dope. a huge battle bout to happen.

next episode, robin's past. finally we get to see why her past is making afraid to live. although i rather see some fighting, i can wait for it.

also i cant wait til tha fansubbed movie 7 to comes out. i have the raw but i rather have it with subs. woo man one piece is dope.

Guest madeinktown

already reading the manga for one piece. after watching halfway through water7, i had to know what was going to happen so i started reading the manga.

i have not regretted it.

Guest Take Five

i'm still holding out on reading it. maybe i wanna keep the element of surprise or something. for some reason, i never really felt like i absolutely had to read the manga, like i did with bleach or something even though one piece is better o_0

Guest ryisakooguy

^haha i feel you guys

but yeah i hold off on the manga as well. i really wanna know whats going to happen but i rather watch it animated than just still pics. crap, i already cant wait for the next episode. shoot one piece is just killin me right now.

• 2 weeks later...

also i cant wait til tha fansubbed movie 7 to comes out. i have the raw but i rather have it with subs. woo man one piece is dope.

It's out by ADC-Elites. Check the usual places.

The next ep won't air until Sept 10th :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ryisakooguy

^

^yeah i actually happen to watched movie 7. it was alright...i still think movie 6 is the best, but i danno about the boobie bouncing...that was kinda hott. :x

and sept 10...man oh man thats a while away from now. i cant wait to watch it!! i wanna see some richard simmons kicking right after robins past. i wonder who fights first...hmmmmm

I'm watching one piece right now, I just started watching it since my brother got the anime back from his friends & it's really good so far. I was wondering @ the moment, has Luffy met Shanks again in any of the episodes?

• 1 month later...

I think this anime is kinda underrated

But I think when it used to be on cartoon network

I'd watch like 10 min and think it was the weirdest anime

But the Japenese version is better

Guest Take Five

i just wanna say that G8 arc was probably the best filler arc i've ever seen in anime. i want more davy back fight eps but K-F is having issues at the moment =/

Guest krazitbone

i'm up to date with kaizoku-f ... been watching it over aaaages

but i think its getting a bit boring, new stuff iz happening and all but nothing really significant...

maybe too much i guesS? =p

anyway Luffy is the most awesome role model ;) hehe

Archived