[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

i finally started water 7. memory arc sucked except for that part with foxy(i dunno if that was filler though). it seems like aokiji can own every straw hat member. good thing he's not some hardass like smoker =X

Guest ShadyblueSK

Aokiji Is More Fearsome Than Smoker Actually...

Ye... The Lost Memory Arc Is A Filler...

And The Way They Showed The Davy Back Fight Arc Is Different From The Manga... And Aokiji's Appearance Too... So We Could Say That Those Alterations Are Semi-Fillers... Which Is Not Good...

Guest knockblock

That's A Good News! ^__^

It'll be a while until another company picks it up and works on it. At the end of Alabasta is where I think they stopped and when I actually really get in to the series. If it does get redubbed someday I will see how it goes.

Guest ShadyblueSK

Ye... Blackbeard's Goin To Be The Biggest Threat For Luffy And The Whole Of One Piece Series...

Damn... He's The Black Hole!!!

But Ace Ain't Goin To Lose Without A Fight... Eff It! He Just Created A Sun!!!

The Sun Vs The Black Hole!!! Godemit!!! So Effin' Cool!!!

Pics Later... My Browser's Not A Fan...

Guest ryisakooguy

^whoa wait hold on. that pic was from the new raw/scanlation right? 441?

is it out or am i just imagining things. cause i tried lookin for it and all i can find is 440.

Hey guys sorry to bug you guys again. But are there any other sub groups out there other then KF for fansubs. I know theres ADC, but they're minimal torrent is at 240something while KF ends at 210. Once again thanks guys.

Guest ShadyblueSK

Chapter 441 Spoilers...

Originally Posted by Carly

Blackbeard enlightens to us that he's eaten the Yami-Yami no Mi, big surprise (which is, no duh, Dark-Dark Fruit. I dunno if the double-meaning is intentional or not but 'yamiyami' means like... doing something easily ? ocean would know)

Ace stirs it up, "Bring it on!"

Blackbeard envokes his 'Black Hole' move and the ENTIRE environs is swallowed up by, uhh, darkness.

Blackbeard, "Unleash!!"

He sucks in various things/people?! and expels them back out at Ace.

Of course, Ace takes no damage. But conversely his attacks don't do much either.

Ace, "I understand the incredible strength of darkness. But it's still a mystery... I wonder if it's okay for nature to endure such attacks ?"

And Blackbeard, for his next suck-in, intends it to be Ace himself. When Ace is being sucked in, he latches onto BB's arm?

But receives damage?!

It seems that this is a natural ability of the Yami-Yami Fruit; you can't touch BB w/o being damaged yourself.

Thus, BB prepares to deal the finishing blow.

Ace thinks to himself, "If I bend over under THIS power, there's no meaning in being born a man... I will have no regrets for life!! I got it now!"

Ace, he attacks with his whole body.

"Daienkai! Entei!!" (I know I didn't get that right. ocean, you do it *lol*)

BB, "Zeahhahaha!! The sun and the darkness, only one can win !!"

Ace, "I'll make Whitebeard the king!!"

The sun and the darkness collide, and the last panel is simply Ace's hat standing alone.

- AP Forums

th_06245_ccnxek8j_0_122_320lo.jpg

th_06250_vz4aghnx_0_122_449lo.jpg

Guest ShadyblueSK

Who Said That?

Oda Doesn't Kill His Characters...

Unless If He Really Has To...

But I Can't See Ace Dying Just Yet... Just Remember The Blank Paper He Gave To Luffy Wayback Alabasta...

Guest ryisakooguy

^why did ace give him the blank piece of paper?

bwhaha sry havent seen the alabasta arc before. glad they are remaking it...i just saw zoro vs mr1 fight the other day. WOW...zoros best fight ive seen.

Guest ShadyblueSK

That Blank Paper's Still A Mystery Today...

I Recommend You To Read Or Watch The Whole Baroque/Works Alabasta Arc... It's So Epic...

Here's The Anime Trailer... Please Do Watch It...

Alabasta - One Piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJPWUL322KU

And My Favorite Fan Made Video Of All Time...

Alabasta - War Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRTDqKarj4

Guest ryisakooguy

^daymn that just made me wanna watch it.

when does the whole arc start? i think imma start watching it...

dood and that fan vid...wOw! nicely made and plus a dope song from ayumi...cant go wrong.

btw shady, what do you think about the lastest chapter of one piece?

dang...blackbeard is a man to be feared. i hope ace didnt die...put up a good fight though. nice to see ace take some action this time around. wonder what the next chapter is gonna be about...

Guest ShadyblueSK

^daymn that just made me wanna watch it.

when does the whole arc start? i think imma start watching it...

dood and that fan vid...wOw! nicely made and plus a dope song from ayumi...cant go wrong.

btw shady, what do you think about the lastest chapter of one piece?

dang...blackbeard is a man to be feared. i hope ace didnt die...put up a good fight though. nice to see ace take some action this time around. wonder what the next chapter is gonna be about...

Glad You Like It!

The Baroque Works/Alabasta Arc Started At Whiskey Peak... The Whole Arc Takes Up Episodes 64-130... It's Kinda Long But Definitely Worth Watching...

Blackbeard... He's Not Just A Man... Nor A Monster... He's A Cosmic Being... A Living Black Hole... He'll Be The Biggest Threat In The Whole Of OP Series... He Wants To Take And Own The World... Let's See What Will The 4 Emperors Or The Straw Hats Do About Him... This Is Goin To Be Exciting...

Don't Worry... I Can't See Ace Dying...

I watched OP on youtube. The current episode now is 293 right?

Yes... But Episode 294 Will Be Comin' Out Tomorrow...

Guest trixtah

luffy vs. usopp was freaking brutal but it was probably the best fight and episode i've seen since alabasta arc ended =X

you're in for a treat ^_^

Archived