[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest ryisakooguy

"nightmare luffy" = is like franky type body who turned super saiyan minus the gold hair who carries a sword = <3

hahaha man that was a good chapter

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryisakooguy

aww man this thread is soo quiet.

how can it be when thriller bark was a freakin awesome arc!!

WOOOOO! anyone read the latest chapter? such an awesome chapter. man! i wonder how the new world is?

btw, i just watched the 8th movie and what a waste of time that was. horrible. and now the 9th is when they get chopper. wacktastic. they need to make another movie with more franky :)

i also rewatched the 6th movie. i love it how the theme is basically about 'nakama' and how luffy cares about his whole crew. cause sometime i forget how much he cares about them with his silliness.

Guest ryisakooguy

^oh i know haha.

i just know that the anime is going to be on break. :/

chopper man special

then a break

then THRILLER BARK!!

i actually cant wait for it to show up in the anime. i havent laughed so much while reading a manga before. i hope in the anime its going to be x10 funnier and x10 better

Guest ryisakooguy

omg...just right after they fough and beaten a shichibukai NOW they got to face another one?!?!

moria was something else but this kuma guy seems really strong compared to him. and first up is zoro?

crap i have a bad feeling. i trust in zoro's ability but he should be weaken by now. i dont think he can take down kuma let alone a shichibukai.

gawdd one piece is soooooooo goood!!

Guest joolee.

I love this anime, it's so freakin` good!! It's so funny and the plot is great. Too bad the later episodes aren't even posted on YouTube. :(

Guest ryisakooguy

ooooooooooooh i know place where you can watch the recent episodes subbed. its over at http://www.instantz.net/Onepiece.php its not youtube but it is streaming. thank goodness for veoh. even the recent filler arc was alright at best but it was pretty darn funny.

anyways its not the best subbing in with world...as in sub graphics when they do a move. i believe KF fansub, ADC fansubs, and vegapunk have the best when it comes to subbing BUT its subbed and thats all that matters, right?

i have to admit this is the most underratted anime, when i comes to popular animes, in this anime/manga thread or even here in this country! its over shadowed by naruto and bleach...13 pages? cmon. i would really like to talk with others about one piece. :/

i love one piece =D im waiting for the manga to come out some more. i keep going back to the chapter where luffy's granddad was telling him about his dad XD i thought it was funny and amazing he has such strong family members O_O

Guest ryisakooguy

^ohh i know! cant believe that luffy's dad is the strongest and most wanted pirate right now. its going to be very, very interesting when luffy is going to see his father for the first time...well second time cause he did see him in the alabastar arc.

^

hey do you know the place where i can get manga scanlations of one piece?

man, my country sucks on publishing D:

onemanga.com...LOVE this place :D has the latest chapters and always updates on friday. well for one piece that is

cant wait for the next chapter tooo. im scared for zoro.

EDIT: the chopperman special was freakin funny as heck. "do you have onigiri?" answers no. "well i wont forgive you. carry some next time" hahahhahaa

thats why i love one piece. its comdey is still top notch even when its serious like the next arc...thriller bark! WOOOOOO!!! we get to see brookes cant wit for jan6. YAHOOOOO!

i seriously dont remember seeing him in the alabastar arc O_O i even went back to look for it lol but i still dont see it T___T the water arc is so awesome..by the way where did you watch the chopper special one??

Guest ryisakooguy

^i cant remember exactly where luffy saw him. i believe when smoker was chasing them...dragon was wearin a cloak and you only saw his face. sorry i couldnt tell you exactly because i havent seen the alabastar arc myself. lol

anyways the latest subbed streaming vids of one piece can be found at instantz.net thats where i saw the chopperman special...lol funny episode

anyways the manga~!!

*spoliers*

i have no idea how they are going to beat kuma. for a sec there i thought they were going to give up on luffy. also it was my very first time ive seen sanji really hurt after a kicking someone. i mean yeah he did get hurt but i never saw him fall on the ground and grab his leg in pain before. kuma is something different. i really dont know whats going to happen to the straw hats. not even zoro or sanji...the strongest in the team next to luffy...couldnt do anything. also if that thing kuma is making is a bomb then this is not lookin good for them at all. i was actually thinking that kuma would teleported zoro somewhere in the new world thus makin the straw hats another reason to go to the new world.

*end spoilers*

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS...or dood...since we are the only ones in here -_-

Guest jojoboy4

^ohh i know! cant believe that luffy's dad is the strongest and most wanted pirate right now. its going to be very, very interesting when luffy is going to see his father for the first time...well second time cause he did see him in the alabastar arc.

onemanga.com...LOVE this place :D has the latest chapters and always updates on friday. well for one piece that is

EDIT: the chopperman special was freakin funny as heck. "do you have onigiri?" answers no. "well i wont forgive you. carry some next time" hahahhahaa

thats why i love one piece. its comdey is still top notch even when its serious like the next arc...thriller bark! WOOOOOO!!! we get to see brookes cant wit for jan6. YAHOOOOO!

It was actually during the Loguetown arc when Luffy and his crew visited Roger's hometown, so it should be somehwere between episodes 48 to 53. I remember going online to google who that guy was that saved Luffy.

Guest ryisakooguy

^ahhh nice lookin out. i gotta admit i didnt start watching one piece until skypeia arc and didnt bother watching the older episodes. ><

im pretty sure it tells ya if you wikipedia that bad boy. btw, you should stick around. i want more one piece fans comin into this thread.

anyways i just saw the raw and dammmn im too excited for this arc! ive already read the manga and i know everything thats going to happen but watching it animated is tooo good. broook is tooo koo! i forgot how tall he is. he also is pretty creepy when the straw hats first see him, which i didnt reallly think he looked creepy in the manga. cant wait til this gets translated and for the next episode/manga issue. man 08 is just being good to me right now.

Guest ♫REESE

Oh? I never knew there was a One Piece thread. ^^;;

I'm gonna bookmark this. xD

Anyone managed to catch Brook's voice? It's great. =D

Can't wait till episode 337 subbed. Thriller Bark. <3

I think I'm gonna spend tomorrow catching up on the manga.

I have a question though.

Why is this only 13 pages long? ^^;;

I was expecting more since One Piece is the most EPIC series ever! =D

I'm such a huge fan of One Piece. =D

- Reese

Guest ryisakooguy

wooo brooks voice is dooope. i swaer each character's voice fits the character so well. i hope its already translated...i wanna start laughin.

13 page long? nooope. as far as im reading the mangas its been longer than 13 pages. i think i average around 18-20 pages. lettme know when you've caught up with the manga cause this arc right now, thriller bark, its TOO good. too bad others dont see how epic this anime is. BUT yesss! another one piece fan :D

ah thank you for the info

oh yes, the chopper man XDDDD

and geez i still couldn't stop laughing at the soccer special ep or something like that because odachi came and played and things go wrong XD;;

Guest ryisakooguy

hahah yeah the soccer one was funny...i like the baseball one. that was my favorite one. besides having all the characters with different VAs it was funny too.

btw, i love zoro in chopper man. i think i might watch that episode again. lol

Archived