ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

most likely a poser...

i don't think he understands english hence impossible to use friendster :)

^ OMG, I totally agree with you. It also irks me when ulzzangs do poor PS jobs, like when their face is like 98234821x lighter than their neck and you know that it's not their natural shade. -__-;;

my face is at least 1-2 shades lighter then my neck because all my products are used on my face not on my neck.

so sometimes it not necessarily ps' fault

but i think mikki's eyes is kind of out of proportion for her the size of her face.

Guest xvampireknight

haha so. i think a lot of people stopped liking him after he chopped off his hair

muahahah, yes. i'm one of them.

there used to be a few of us who called ourselves

LYG wifeys... but not anymore xD hahaha

his photoshoots are nice, though.

Guest Jyankko

^ how tall is mikki? in some pictures she look like 5'5, yet she looks like 5'2-5'3 as well

I read that she is 163cm (5'3) and 45kg , so i think you guessed her height well!

Guest xiaochingu.

^ um...isn't that mika nakashima?

she's a japanese singer ohh my bad X_O

i knew she looked familiar haha O_O

... jaly was my favorite chinese net idol

-edit-

OMG t_t gah..i just listened to ptj's singing voice on his cyworld..

poooooooop .____________.

it was painful T-T

Guest #SHINAI

^heh, that's jaly -she's a chinese net idol?

in alot of her photos, she looks like mika nakashima

you can request in the chinese net idol thread

Guest homosaga

whats a close-fold eye?

I wonder if these ulzzangs know about this thread, and the way some of us are critiquing their looks aha

I guess they can't read english...

I wondered about this too: some, well actually a lot of the girl/guy ulzzangs got cosmetic surgery to make themselves more appealing right? sooooo then if they fall in love with some "natural" good looking girl/guy, andd the ulzzang doesn't tell their boyfriend/girlfriend they had surgery, and so the opposing side think their beauty is natural like theirs. UNTIL! they have kids, that are butt ugly. Then it's probably a big hint that the either the girl or guy had surgery. That'd be kinda an awkward situation right? Because if that person didn't have comestic surgery in the beginning, they would be like a average joe or a plain jane, and the good looking girl/guy probably wouldn't even notice them. Although looks isn't everything, but in my experience, it plays a big role, at least for first impressions. I mean who would like someone ugly, when they can like someone beautiful. So after finding out the opposite side had cosmetic surgery, would people divorce and such? llol

Guest EauDeAnnie

^ how tall is mikki? in some pictures she look like 5'5, yet she looks like 5'2-5'3 as well

On Manchess, it said that she's 163cm which is around 5'4".

Guest milkbunny

I have to agree with homosaga , the only reason I like mikki is her style , but what you said is true

like ulzzangs like : park boram, shin solki, park han byul, mira , imda ,han su hyun like the non photoshop and coving face ulzzangs are hard to find @_@..im sure theres more true ulzzangs,but right now thats the only I can think top of my head

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

LYG!!! i wished he didnt cut his hair..-_-

he looked so freakin gorgeous when his hair was long..

but im not saying he's no longer gorgeous.. he still is..

Guest xiaochingu.

NEW PARK BORAM

boram2.jpg

boram1.jpg

NEW PARK SAE AM

saeam1.jpg

saeam2.jpg

saeam3.jpg

saeam4sg2.jpg

saeam5.jpg

RECENT MIKA

haven't seen pics of her in a while ._.

mika1.jpg

mika2.jpg

RECENT SEO YOORA

seoyoora1.jpg

seoyoora2.jpg

seoyoora3.jpg

oh and...

LEE SOOHYUN 이수현

i use to see her pictures posted in the chinese net idol thread// her nickname was payaya

...i think she use to live in mainland china but she's korean, and she has a wretch blog also...

soohyun10zi6.jpg

soohyun2.jpg

soohyun3.jpg

soohyun4.jpg

soohyun5.jpg

soohyun6wr2.jpg

soohyun7.jpg

soohyun8.jpg

soohyun9.jpg

soohyunnms6.jpg

credit cyworld

uh....looking back at these pics they don't look so new .___.

sorry if they were posted D:// i'll take them off if they were

v sheeput : yeah i think they are ^__^

soo...., forgive me if I sound like a dumb, but....

Is it true that Park Boram and Park Saeram are twins?

Because their cyworld add are similar, they have similar face and one of the picture folders in Saeram's cyworld is named appletwins (well, the twins word...) or smth...

If it's true, then I probably saved my all saeram's picts with the name boram, oh my, how can I differ those two?

Thanks.....

Guest c i e l`

soo...., forgive me if I sound like a dumb, but....

Is it true that Park Boram and Park Saeram are twins?

Because their cyworld add are similar, they have similar face and one of the picture folders in Saeram's cyworld is named appletwins (well, the twins word...) or smth...

If it's true, then I probably saved my all saeram's picts with the name boram, oh my, how can I differ those two?

Thanks.....

Yeah that's true, you can differ those two, it's pretty easy, they don't have the exact same style, and way to take pictures

Park Saeam's hair are black, Boram's hair are light brown,

Saeam has a shorter fringe than Boram,

and well that's it.

They just have pictures of each other in their cyworld. (for park boram it's in : ammy and for park saeam it's in : Apple, Twin Girls)

Ah new Ban Yoonhee is gorgeous *-*

Archived