Guest ericmania

Pics of news Any club MV 20051014

Anycall Spokemen Kwon Sangwoo, Lee Hyori and Eric Mun attended the preview of Anycall latest Music CF "Anyclub" which held in Seoul on 13th October 2005.

This 12 minutes Music CF will be released on 19 Oct.

8020051014_20334650.jpg

8020051014_20334688.jpg

8020051014_20334654.jpg

200510132246470300_1.jpg

8020051014_20334669.jpg

credit:yahoo+newsis

2005101321083144918_1.jpg

5an75004_1.jpg

5an75004_3.jpg

credit:sportchosun+starnews

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

ok... i LOOOOOOOOVE kwon sang woo and all, but DUDE. he SERIOUSLY needs to shave and cut his hair!!!!! eek!!! hyori and eric look good though. ^^

Guest travelgirl

I VOTE FOR HYESUNG!!!! WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS ONE???!!! *cricket noises*

ME!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

---------

aigooo, the new Ivy Club pic, ricsyung side by aside wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

waaaaaaaaah, Sang Woo, what happened to him!!! his movie's over by now isn't it, why keep his appearance like that?!?!?!

Guest naxareth

^^

but i personally like the look. tho the whole look also reminds me of wonbin. similar bad boy look they both have now. :D

RICSYUNG jjang!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

and good boy eric isn't as sexy as bad boy eric imo *looks around* heh. *pokes farah* hyesung should be the good boy. therefore eric has to be the bad one. hah. ;D

^ Puahahaha. So true!! xD <3

I VOTE FOR HYESUNG!!!! WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS ONE???!!! *cricket noises*

I AM!! WOOT.

ME!!!

Hyesung, wow, for once i like him hahahahah

we should start one of those crazy Bi-like petitions if this keeps going on and ask that Hyesung be there at Eric's premier! rofl. =D i am kidding. ;P ihopenoonestartsanythinglikethis.

but in any case...

RICSYUNG JJANG!? ;D

ME!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

RICSYUNG jjang!!!!!!!!!

^ Vifzie & Mady.. ROFL. xD Whoa.. So many RicSyung<3 supporters suddenly, eh? Old and new fans unite!! :lol: BTW, count me in! :D

Pic IVY CLUB from mydaily

http://newsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2005/10/14/20...049180300_1.jpg

credit:mydaily+shinhwajj

aigooo, the new Ivy Club pic, ricsyung side by aside wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes:

^ OMG!! *spazzes with Felice unnie* RicSyung<3 together in an official pix!! Dang cute. :wub: Eric should've put his hand on Hyesung's shoulder instead of the chair. :P okayignoreme. ._.;;