About Eric and Han Ji Min, they're still good friend until now. That's enough to make me happy. He saved her life maybe kinda reflex of a namja protects yoja. But he sure cared about her because though he had worst condition, he still asked whether she was okay or not in the hospital. Later on, we see how cute their chemistry through Korea Secret Agency drama. KSA was lack of romance story or skinship (they just has two small kisses till the end) but I like his chemistry with Han Ji Min there. 

See how cute they whispered each other

CG0iMh3VAAIvQ3H.jpg

CG0iMQkUcAAPXX8.jpg

200601221609451110_1.jpg

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

About Eric and Han Ji Min, they're still good friend until now. That's enough to make me happy. He saved her life maybe kinda reflex of a namja protects yoja. But he sure cared about her because though he had worst condition, he still asked whether she was okay or not in the hospital. Later on, we see how cute their chemistry through Korea Secret Agency drama. KSA was lack of romance story or skinship (they just has two small kisses till the end) but I like his chemistry with Han Ji Min there. 

See how cute they whispered each other

yep it was probably part of his natural reflex to shield her, especially that was what he supposed to do in that scene.  But this said seeing the car didn't stop/slow down as it supposed to, Eric had enough time to avoid the accident but he didn't... 

"The car lost control in trying to stop, and dangerously started pointing towards the couple, which alerted Moon soon enough to avoid disaster. Moon covered Han to protect her, but they were hit anyway, hitting the concrete after being thrown in the air by the impact" (source: screenanachy via EricMun tumblr)

From dodging Ari's bite and this epic matrix-like move dodging DW's spit.. I think Eric has great reflex and could quickly avoided the accident like said up there.. but he embraced Han Jimin instead.

tumblr_m22mlj36y81qcackso1_500.gif

For the Seoul Drama Award, I don't see OHYA nominated for mini series but it's Reply 1988 instead so I highly doubt the cast will attend / invited... but who knows Hyunjin might be there. :) 

Eric been very quiet but a guy spotted him and uri maknae having dinner (cold noddle) last night. Maybe because I really wanna know how's going with him, just because of this account I feel happy already (I'm so easy, right? :sweatingbullets:). Nice to see him spending good time with his little bro. Litlle brother that he loves the most aka cutie Andy. I wonder how Andy feels IF one day Eric's getting married and having his own family which means, his times with his hyung becoming less and less. Sorry my delulu.

• Like 1

Shinhwa's 2nd day of MV filming!

Sneak peek of Eric lol!  I see forehead!!!

That hairstyle is the same as this....

Wonder what concept for the MV this time. Classic with suits/tux?

Image result for eric mun award

4 hours ago, Sama Fatii said:

Is he play kickboxing 
Or just for drama, vidéo since  2012

@Sama Fatii, hi there.  It's not from a drama.  That was when he took boxing/MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) at the Korean Top Team gym.  He trained there for a year or 2.  I think KBS did a news segment when they knew he trained there.  And may be why he moved to Team Poma gym later.  More privacy I guess :)  He always love watching boxing & MMA matches.  btw, Eric also has a black belt in Taekwondo

I'm going to spam you with MORE!!! hahahaha

2008.09.27 Eric At a K-1 World Grand Prix Kickboxing Competition

http://upic.me/i/d5/tumblr_mfu5ckv8dr1rxyxtfo2_1280.jpg

http://upic.me/i/fu/tumblr_mfu5ckv8dr1rxyxtfo1_1280.jpg

Probably round 2012 he starts taking MMA training at Korean Top Team & TeamPoma gyms

2012.02.02 Korean Top Team Director Hwang Sang Jun's FB Update

Director Hwang Sang Jun: I’m just a regular person.. I’m a bit shy so I covered my face. 

Eric-sshi.. is really great.  He doesn’t shy away from tough exercises and together with the other teammates he puts in his best.  And while we were showering we were chatting about the “Korean Top Team” rash guard..  He knows everything (I think he’s a member of the MMA Daum cafe).  His body has become much better. While working out with Korean Top Team, it’s difficult not to become better, isn’t it

Eric Mun: Looking forward to Director Hwang’s cool KTT rash guard~ See you at the gym~

imageCredits: Hwang Sang Jun’s Facebook page + MMA Naver Cafe + Absolut Shinhwa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012.02.02 MMA fighter Jung Chan-Sung (The Korean Zombie) FB Convo with Eric:

Jung Chan-Sung: With Shinhwa’s Eric hyungnim.. IN KOREAN TOP TEAM

Absolutely handsome ㅋㅋ — with Eric Mun at KOREAN TOP TEAM.

Eric Mun: I’ve watched almost all of your fights on TV and it was really amazing when I saw you in person at the gym~ That week fighter Yang Dong-Yi also turned up but I couldn’t greet him because I was in the midst of the class~ Korean Top Team fighting!

Credits: Jung Chan Sung’s Facebook page + Absolut Shinhwa

2012.02.14 Eric at with Korean Top Team Members

Send-off party for one of a KTT (Korean Top Team) member who was about to enlist for his military service

imageCredit: absolutshinhwa

2012.02.21 Shopping for Uniform (ISAMI Gym)

imageCredit: absolutshinhwa

2012.02.07 KBS News Eric MMA Training at Korean Top Team Gym

2012.02.07 KBS News Eric MMA Training at Korean Top Team Gym

2013.09.02 At ISAMI TeamPoma Gym

imageCredit: Team Poma FB

2013.09.17 Shinhwa FB Update:
Congratulations to Korean Top Team’s player Lim Hyunkyu’s 2 consecutive victories at ufc and leader Kim Jangyong’s champion in the featherweight category of pxc!

Together with player Lim Hyunkyu, whom we’re proud of - Hahaha

imageSource: Shinhwa FB
Photo from Malpabo

Hope Eric will continue MMA traing when he has time

Source: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

This was at team POMA gym

2014.04.17 SHINHWA ERIC AT TEAMPOMA GYM

오늘은 에릭형님 오셨다 가셨어요 ♡
Brother Eric came today ♡

Notes: the guy in red is K-1 heavy weight MMA fighter Yoo Yang Rae

Credit: TeamPoma FB

============================

Eric started training (when he has time) at this gym since the end of 2012 till 2014

Credit: TeamPoma + EricMun.tumblr

2014.05.15 AT TEAM POMA GYM

Credit: Poma Gym FB

• Like 2

2013.10.27 Daum Sports Columm: Battle of Fighters column (Eric)

ERIC: Level 7

The position of a Private…the talent to subdue even a player with 1 year of hard work

Eric, famous as a member of 1st generation idol Shinhwa, has completely thrown away his identity in mixed martial arts. He is engrossed in studying, as if he has gone past being a public servant and has become a Private. And he has overcome training so tough it will make you collapse. He knocked on the doors of Korean Top Team with just the wish to properly learn martial arts.

Korean Top Team’s CEO Jun Chanyeol picked hard work as Eric’s greatest strength. Eric, with his good physique and flexibility, is able to pick up on techniques quickly, and that isn’t something that is possible based on talent alone. It is something possible because he continuously thinks about it and works out.

He works hard so that he doesn’t get caught by the technique he was caught with and his blows develop day by day. Eric’s forte is in grappling (martial art maneuver techniques to defense & counter opponents) and CEO Jun carefully forecasts that if he works hard for 1 year, he will grow to be able to get a player to yield to him. And he also said that if he had started with this early on and properly, he’ll be able to show good results as a player.

picture from Shinhwa Company Facebook.
Source:
Sport Daum (Only translated Eric’s portion)
translation by
malpabo.tumblr

I'll take whatever next but this is why I kinda wish he does an action movie/drama..... :) 

Would be awesome if Dokyung & Han Taejin had a good fight in OHYA but too bad he took everything from Taejin. Obviously Jaeyoon is better at this but nonetheless, it'd make awesome fight scene :) 

tumblr_n5l6eclEDA1qgjshno1_250.gif   tumblr_n5l6eclEDA1qgjshno2_250.gif

tumblr_n5l6eclEDA1qgjshno3_250.gif   tumblr_n5l6eclEDA1qgjshno4_250.gif

cr: carmendove

• Like 2

Late update on the DVD set. This was for viewers to have questions to OHYA cast and production team and it'll depend on the cast & staffs' schedule.  Only qualified members (proof of purchasing the blu-ray DVD set) can submit their questions.  I did the purchase just a couple days ago.  Been holding off because not sure if there'll be English sub (again this is on the condition of minimum 300 DVD sets from oversea).  Really hope they'll have English sub. I don't mind no sub for the drama but at least the BTS footages and interviews should have.....

2016.08.09 Deadline for questions to two main characters, director, drama writer

This is Another Miss Oh Director's Cut promotion team.

We will collect interview questions for our two main characters(Eric and Hyunjin Seo), director and drama writer until Tuesday at 12:00AM.

Right after that, we will collect questions for Jisuk Kim, Jiwon Ye, Hyebin Jeon, Jaeyun Lee, Youngji Heo and Jeongmin Heo.

We hope for your active participation.

Thank you.

Source: OHYA daum

• Like 3

resharing this old photo (2012, in one of the Shinhwa Broadcast recording).  It's really cute... hah I guess cuz he it's with little kids that it's more adorable for me.  I have very weak heart when Eric or Shinhwa members take photos with kids & parents... It's like he's around with his niece & nephew.

From a filial son, to a fun & cool uncle that is absolutely adored by the niece & nephew, and an open minded, no fuss person, he'll be a good husband and a good dad one day. Especially daughter(s), she'll sure has her dad wrapped around her fingers. :) 

CqyZvenW8AAy9b3.jpg:large

• Like 3

GOSH YES!  because of Shinhwa's comeback schedule, I was worried if Eric would be able to participate for this commentary & interview for the DVD.  They'll meet again! :)

2016.08.26  Notice on the commentary

Commentary will be recorded early next week.

Best scenes commentary, couple commentary, interview, and couple interview will be recorded.

Followings are who will be participating :
Diector, Jisuk Kim, Hyunjin Seo, Eric, Jiwon Ye, Hanwi Lee, Youngji Heo and Jeongmin Heo. (8 actors and actresses total)
Please be aware that it can change at any time.

We appreciate director, actors and actresses for participating.
We will upload some photos after the recording is finished.
We hope you have great weekend. Thank you.

Source: OHYA Daum

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Phi said:

Late update on the DVD set. This was for viewers to have questions to OHYA cast and production team and it'll depend on the cast & staffs' schedule.  Only qualified members (proof of purchasing the blu-ray DVD set) can submit their questions.  I did the purchase just a couple days ago.  Been holding off because not sure if there'll be English sub (again this is on the condition of minimum 300 DVD sets from oversea).  Really hope they'll have English sub. I don't mind no sub for the drama but at least the BTS footages and interviews should have.....

2016.08.09 Deadline for questions to two main characters, director, drama writer

This is Another Miss Oh Director's Cut promotion team.

We will collect interview questions for our two main characters(Eric and Hyunjin Seo), director and drama writer until Tuesday at 12:00AM.

Right after that, we will collect questions for Jisuk Kim, Jiwon Ye, Hyebin Jeon, Jaeyun Lee, Youngji Heo and Jeongmin Heo.

We hope for your active participation.

Thank you.

Source: OHYA daum

@Phi.....Woo hoo .. !! Suddenly you are my " OHYA-BLU-RAY-BFF . Sneak ! Sneak ! Will be stalking youuuu !!! . I wanted to purchase a set too but the non English subs put me off ( angel2013 inquired and they confirmed it ) It's frustrating not understanding their conversations.

More interview questions for Eric and SHJ , director and WRITER !!!! I think it's exciting to know what's inside a writer's mind when he / she wrote the story and character development. More than that her name is PARK HAE YOUNG.....coincidence? Did she imagine her own kisses  oops ..story. .

I'm sure with the talented photographer,,,,,( forgot his name ) the pix will come out classy and romantic. ( unlessthey are interview photos )

• Like 3

@Phi, I'm not sure to buy the blu-ray because it's too expensive but if not blu-ray maybe the 'common' DVD I'll try to get it.

@lavender2rose, I read that usually writers will put their own story to their scripts. Who knows OHYA writer already experienced what we saw in OHYA drama :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@Phi, I'm not sure to buy the blu-ray because it's too expensive but if not blu-ray maybe the 'common' DVD I'll try to get it.

@lavender2rose, I read that usually writers will put their own story to their scripts. Who knows OHYA writer already experienced what we saw in OHYA drama :D

@PutriSalju.... It may be true....But writers got to have the gift of deep insight and imagination. AMO is such a unique story of PDK having visions of things yet to be seen. Few people have experienced this phenomenon, and she wove this element into her story telling. She's so creative. I'm sure writers who have vast experiences write exceptional dialogues for their characters. I really like the way OHY1 looks at love. I'm sure too as you have pointed out, the writer probably has experienced falling in love 100 %, had a broken relationship, then reunion, separation again and finally transforming love among other things.

What about you..... do you feel you can relate to OHY1 ? :P

• Like 1

I can relate several stuff in OHY in general.

Believe or not, some people surrounds me has ability of de javu. Not sure if it's coincidence because they can predict something several times. I also had experienced that can feel something too but maybe it's more like instinct than special 'gift' like park Do Kyung has.

In real life, maybe I will be on pretty Oh Hae Young side. Who won't like the girl/ friend like her, right? pretty, humble, cheerful, smart and good in everything she does. Though I'm sure I will jealous over her to death but I don't have any reason to hate her since she's nice friend. So, being honest, I was into pretty OHY at the first of episodes, but fortunately Seo Hyun Jin played just OHY really cute and her chemistry with Eric was so great that made me want them to be together. However, in real life story, of course I will choose pretty OHY as friend at first sight.

But, I can relate how depressing OHY1 keep being compared with OHY2. This is why I hate comparing one to another. Everyone has their strength and weakness though. Later on we see that OHY2 also less sensitive to the people surrounds her and she seems enjoying people praised her without her knowing someone is hurting because of her. And OHY2 is the typical of girl who likes to show off her 'pretty sides' and not open to her bestie while OHY1 is more open about her life. So, OHY1 seems the person that you can share the bad and the good of us.

In conclusion, for my prestige, I'll choose OHY2 but for my comfy and bestie I'll choose OHY1.

• Like 2

I was lurking in Dawa Music Korea and Ktwon4U website and I admit that Eric is really good in doing business and he knows exactly how to make money without many promotions 9since he's in his own agency now).

Right after DoR finished, he released photobook which sold out like no tomorrow in Korean or international websites. And when I checked in dawa music as the main website, it was sold out already. Not to mention the other websites either in Korea (more than 6 websites sold those photobook (including Interpark) and around 5 international websites, including G-Market, Yes Asia, etc) which all sold out. The last one Ktown4U it was sold 2588 exemplar which I think extraordinary for only a photobook. I'm sure in total it has been sold for more than10 websites could be reach 10,000 exemplar. And don't forget that the photobook itself also expensive like 38 USD.

Then, during his birthday last february, he released some items and in Dawa websites those items also sold out.

Lastly, after finishing OHYA, he released OHYA-Park Do Kyung related items and from reviews only it has so many feedback even compare to Shinhwa stuff.

Eric is business-oriented person and I think he's 'clever' to use this strategy. I mean, after the 'free publication' that he got through the drama, he released his 'products'. Very smart, indeed. Because by doing the drama, he surely got free promotions which means more money he gets back. Maybe he silently doing this kinda thing to avoid other entertainers copy his steps lol....

I'm amused Jeongmin calls Eric E CEO hahaha he's like one of us fans :lol::lol:

160831 Heo Jeongmin IG: Commentary Filming for Oh Hae Young Again with Director, E CEO (Shinhwa) & Main Actors

160831 Heo Jeongmin IG: Commentary Filming for Oh Hae Young Again with Director, E CEO (Shinhwa) & Main Actors Notes: the filming of Director & main cast’s commentary & interview (from viewers’ questions) for the DVD blu-ray set happened yesterday....

Notes: the filming of Director & main cast’s commentary & interview (from viewers’ questions) for the DVD blu-ray set happened yesterday.  Photos to be posted later according to their facebook.

You can purchase the DVD set here:

|| YES24 || 11ST || YESASIA (this includes free standard shipping) ||

The photobook that comes with the DVD blu-ray set is expected to be over 100 pages (source: OHYA DVD)

Source: Jeongmin IG + translation by gossong

Cr: EricMun.tumblr

On 8/27/2016 at 0:41 PM, lavender2love said:

@Phi.....Woo hoo .. !! Suddenly you are my " OHYA-BLU-RAY-BFF . Sneak ! Sneak ! Will be stalking youuuu !!! . I wanted to purchase a set too but the non English subs put me off ( angel2013 inquired and they confirmed it ) It's frustrating not understanding their conversations.

More interview questions for Eric and SHJ , director and WRITER !!!! I think it's exciting to know what's inside a writer's mind when he / she wrote the story and character development. More than that her name is PARK HAE YOUNG.....coincidence? Did she imagine her own kisses  oops ..story. .

I'm sure with the talented photographer,,,,,( forgot his name ) the pix will come out classy and romantic. ( unlessthey are interview photos )

you meant confirming that there's no sub?  I know right?  The no sub is a put off for many, especially it's quiet expensive.  By no mean it's more expensive than other Director's cut but still, for that price I hope it come with sub.  I too was holding off the purchase because I want to make sure they confirm the subbing... It's a loose-loose situation since fans are holding off the purchase because the production wants to guarantee the number of sales before spending on having it sub and in the mean time, fans like us are holding off the purchase till sub is confirmed.... 

• Like 1